Gintoki's Breeding Ground. LF:HP Ground HA Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you trade HP ice eevee for a perfect 5IV female slopoke? I can also breed deino w/ earth power I'm not sure if yours has it or if you have any interest just figured I'd try
Only interested in mixed deinos for now, as I have modest and timid already. I have slowpoke already and it's in my breedable list. Sorry if you didn't see it. I'll try to organize it in a spreadsheet some day...

Ok, for the porygon. Just happened to get a female HA one while breeding. Porygon is 31/x/30/30/30/30 right? Could I trade the lugia for the shiny HP ice manetric?
Coolio. I'll have to clone the Elektrike, but I suppose that's ok. Can we do the Pory trade now and I'll get back to you about Lugia?

We can give you an original of one of our Pokemon since we keep track of them and we wouldn't give out your Zygarde(I'm guessing that is what you mean by not re-distributable) but if you are still not interested then I understand.
calm heatran? Also going to nickname it to "Zygarde1" to show that it was a clone or you can choose a nickname if you want. Is that ok?
Yeah no problem.
I'm back now if you're still there

im interested in your totodile, togepi and if your bulbasaur could be adamant id be interested in that too i have a shiny 6v genesect, shiny 5v honedge, shiny 2v metagross and a shiny sceptile. inbox me if youre interested :)

I'm interested in a female Rain Dish Tentacool in Dive Ball, female Winter Form Deerling in Premier Ball and female Skarmory in Heavy Ball (I don't need egg moves on this if it is relevant). See spreadsheet my sig for a list of what I can breed - Love Ball Buneary, Moon Ball Misdreavus and Love Ball Cherubi are Pokebank ones you might be interested in.

I'm interested in a female Rain Dish Tentacool in Dive Ball, female Winter Form Deerling in Premier Ball and female Skarmory in Heavy Ball (I don't need egg moves on this if it is relevant). See spreadsheet my sig for a list of what I can breed - Love Ball Buneary, Moon Ball Misdreavus and Love Ball Cherubi are Pokebank ones you might be interested in.
I'll actually be pretty busy, so i can't breed until the weekend
Cloned 6IV Timid Darkrai for Shiny Latios?
I could do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)