Glacier against MrcRanger97! 1v1 Strongmons

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Challenge
issuing challenge

1vs1 quickie (ill be using a mamoswine, so bring FE if you want, or NFE if you dont care)
2 day DQ/ 3 day ref DQ
0 recoveries and 0 chills

Arena (im lazy so time to make one up on the spot): Frosty field- A large grassland coated with snow. the temperature is around 20 degrees, and the sky is thick with dark gray snow and hail clouds. There is a 75% chance it will begin to hail at the begging of each round. due to the cold climates and wind chill ice moves gain 1BP, and fire moves are weakened, losing 2BP.
I feel like getting stomped today WTH.

1 ability
training items.

Let's get down to the teams:

Glacier's Mamoswagger

Mamoswine(*) [Truffles] (Male)

Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Info on Truffles: As a trainee tradition in the E.K.G, Glacier Knight received his first pokemon based on which elemental path he chose, and his other two based on his parent's pokemon. Because he chose ice as is path, he received Truffles, the runt of the ice master's Mamoswine's litter. not caring if he wasn't the toughest or strongest, G.K took Truffles in and gave the swine all the love and care he could muster. as the main power house on his team G.K knows that Truffles can take a beating and dish out ten-fold. Truffles himself is quite like his owner, always trying his best and making sure the job gets done. Truffles enjoys get ear rubs from his trainer and making ice sculptures with his ice beam (and then pummeling them with mud bombs)

Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW,Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 69 (-)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5 Dream World Ability Unlocked!

Attacks:
Ancient Power
Peck
Tackle*
Odor Sleuth*
Mud Sport*
Powder Snow*
Mud-slap*
Endure*
Mud Bomb*
Icy Wind*
Blizzard
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Scary Face

Curse*
Body Slam*
Icicle Spear*
Fissure
Horn Attack

Ice Beam*
Toxic*
Hail*
Dig
Light Screen
Protect

MrcRanger's Kitsunotgonnalose

Kitsunoh (Sirius) (F)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Frisk: (Can be Activated) The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body (DW LOCKED): (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 110
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks

Scratch
Iron Defense
Tail Whip
Lick
Odor Sleuth
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse
Metal Burst
Copycat
Imprison.
Fake Out
Perish Song

Yawn
Meteor Mash
Metal Sound

Protect
Dig
Substitute

Will-o-Wisp
Total Attacks: 19

Let's go!

Ranger orders
Glacier orders
I ref
Reverse, repeat, rewards.

Kitsunoh will be using Cursed Body, I just forgot to remove the locked part.

Fake out-->Will-o-Wisp-->Meteor Mash.

If he uses Earthquake and is not burned, replace action with Metal Burst.

Mamoswine isn't Fat! he just has a very Thick coat

Hmmmmmm well truffles he's sure setting you up. Let's get some hits in there anyway

Ice Fang~ Scary face~ Dig

by doing that you may have gotten one less move from me, but now you're slower and miss getting mashed :) (talked to people on irc, they said speed would be halved. they were just guessing though haha i hope its right. if not boooo :( )

Enter the fighters
HP: 110
(I'll smash you good)
--
Truffles
#Thick Fat
5 / 3 / 3 / 3
69 Speed / -10 Evade
Size 5 / Weight 7

HP: 100

(Touch me, then die.)
--
Sirius
#Cursed Body
5 / 3 / 1 / 3
110 Speed
Size 3 / Weight 3

---

It's time.

Comments: Dig will evade Meteor Mash.

Sirius: Fake Out | Will-o-Wisp | Meteor Mash
>If Mamoswine were to use Earthquake and was not burned that action, then use Metal Burst that action
==
Truffles: Ice Fang | Scary Face | Dig
Kitsunoh - Mamoswine

A1
Kitsunoh used Fake Out!
No Crit
Mamoswine: 4 + 3 = 7 Damage (Mamo 7 DMG)
Mamoswine flinched!
-4 En

--
A2
Kitsunoh used Will-o-Wisp!
Hit
Mamoswine was burned!
-7 En

Mamoswine used Scary Face!
Hit
Kitsunoh's Speed fell harshly!
-6 En

Mamo -2HP

--
A3
Mamoswine used Dig!
-9 En

Kitsunoh used Meteor Mash!
Miss
-6 En

Mamoswine slammed into Kitsunoh!
No Crit
No Cursed Body
Kitsunoh: (8 + 3 + 3 - 5) * 1.5 = 13.5 Damage (Kit 14 DMG)

Mamo -2HP

---
Post Round 1

(I'll smash you good)
--
Truffles
#Thick Fat
5 / 3 / 3 / 3
69 Speed
Size 5 / Weight 7
HP: 99
EN: 85
Buffs: -
Debuffs: Burned

(Touch me, then die.)
--
Sirius
#Cursed Body
5 / 3 / 1 / 3
110 Speed
Size 3 / Weight 3
HP: 84
EN: 83
Debuffs: Speed -2

Arena Conditions
-

---
And yes, Speed -2 is retained for this round because it only has effect A3.

00:33Objectionscary face was used on a2 of r1?00:33SpenstarGLACIER
:D00:33Objectionthen the target is at -2 speed until the end of r200:33Glacieryes objection00:33Objectionthen at -1 speed until the end of r300:33Glacierthank you

As you can see, the super ref objection helped me answer a question ( i forgot the disintegration times). i just posted this up or my benefit to remember.

Earthquake~Icy Wind~ Earthquake
if Kitsunoh uses protect on both earthquakes, change actions to Curse~Gaia's Fury (Eq+Eq combo)~Cooldown

Yo.

Mamoswine: Earthquake | Icy Wind | Earthquake
==
Kitsunoh: Metal Burst | Meteor Mash | Metal Burst
Mamoswine - Kitsunoh

No Hail

A1
Mamoswine used Earthquake!
No Crit
Kitsunoh: (10 + 3 + 3 - 2) * 1.5 = 21 Damage
-6 En

Kitsunoh used Metal Burst!
Mamoswine: 26 Damage
-14 En

-
A2
Mamoswine used Icy Wind!
Miss
-3 En

Hit
No Crit
No Boost
Mamoswine: (10 + 3 + 3) * 1.5 = 24 Damage)
-6 En

--
A3
Mamoswine used Earthquake!
No Crit
Kitsunoh: (10 + 3 + 3 - 2) * 1.5 = 21 Damage
-6 En

Kitsunoh used Metal Burst!
Mamoswine: 26 Damage
-14 En

---
Post Round 2

(What happened!?)
--
Truffles
#Thick Fat
5 / 3 / 3 / 3
69 Speed
Size 5 / Weight 7
HP: 17
EN: 73
Debuffs: Burned

(You're going to die.)
--
Sirius
#Cursed Body
5 / 3 / 1 / 3
110 Speed
Size 3 / Weight 3
HP: 42
EN: 49
Debuffs: Speed -1
Arena Conditions
-

---
Shoot, bad round for Glacier. Can he make up for it? MrcRanger, you're up.

eh i saw this coming. ill post action asap. my comp at home isnt working so im trying to find other laptops to use. i cant use this one for very long, so ill try to get on asap.

Wait why is he only -2 speed, icy wind should *checks calc* icy wind missed :/ balls

Metal burst is butt. ah well, i dont really care about my wtl totals, mamo just needs some MC

Earthquake x8

I know the ref dq is 3 days, but box all you have to do really is calc the first meteor mash. Thats all itll take and the battle will be over :/ i dont want to sound rude and hasty, but i want an open battle slot so i can fill it.

Apparently this is a difficult subref.

Action 1:

Hit (2052/10000)
No Crit (7944/10000)
No Boost (8192/10000)
Mamoswine: (10 + 3 + 3) * 1.5 = 24 Damage
-6 En
Mamoswine faints!
MrcRanger97 wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)