1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Completed Glacier Knight's 1K: A True-Blue ASB Pokemon Battle! [Suspended]

Discussion in 'ASB' started by Glacier Knight, May 21, 2012.

1. Objection

Objection

Bumping this because I wish to put this battle into a "suspended" status. The reason being, it's been nearly 2 months since the last post (due to the ref taking a leave from ASB for a while, although he is now back) and my opponent is unable to post due to unfortunate circumstances (namely being shot).

What I mean by "suspended" is this: the battle does not end, but it is frozen and does not take up a battle slot. Once all parties involved in the battle are active again and willing to continue it, then the battle is resumed as long as doing so would not mean that either myself or Lou is in more than three active battles.
  2. Glacier Knight

Glacier Knight

yeah, i agree with objection. also posting on all my thigns to say i've been busy with colleges, auditions, birthdays, and more. will try to update on things tonight.
  3. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Doubles Co-Lead

let's bring sexy back

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)