Glancing

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm posting this so you are aware that your efforts are not being ignored. At the moment I am slighty busy with a few other things and, perhaps, should adjust priorities a little better. Also I wish this laptop that I am using would type better.

Aside from that, I shall be taking a gander at these later on this week. Probably Friday if I can. If I feel they are good for an upload I'll just give the 24 hour last call and let it roll in.

Thank you for your time and patience with the program.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
K, for those not done just remember what you need to finish. I'm not going to put the rush on you so do it within your spare time. Some of these will be going on-site, but make sure to glance at yours.

Gen, whomever is willing to help with this, feel free to throw in your thoughts.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
It looks like DJX09 is sweeping through and finding grammar stuff. Thanks by the way. Don't forget to take note of these when fixing the OP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)