1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

glen's thoughts - a firebot special - im back `~`

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Glen, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Mexi-Kade

Mexi-Kade

At least Debbie doesn't talk to you on purpose. You ever had a girl refuse to speak to you to the point of telling her mother you were a telemarketer? That shit hurts.
  2. akuchi

akuchi please dont remove akuchis custom title she <i>is<

maybe you shouldnt stalk the women you're trying to fuck then
    just a thought
  3. blastoiselover100

blastoiselover100

That is the most sense I have ever heard in Firebot.
  4. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

updated

i will respond to a lot of comments later, im going to go to bed i think

but i want to say thanks for the positivity, im glad you guys are interested
  5. Thunderpup

Thunderpup

hey

why do you suck so much

also love you
    hey don't tell your gf!!! about the undies
    you might feel evil but it'll be our little secret!!
  6. Clash

Clash

bravo glen.
  7. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

8. EconBiscuit

EconBiscuit

[​IMG]

Your thread gave me Herpes :|

Also AlienJesus is in Australia at the moment, would be weird if you two met up :P
  9. Thunderpup

Thunderpup

the whole thing about being afraid to talk to someone made me wicked happy
    it made me smile real wide when you said
    "hi, i'm new here, can you take me on an adventure?"

something about the idea of being somewhere else makes it seem easier to just start talking to new people
    i
    i don't know why
    what's wrong with me
  10. Sklez

Sklez

Glen, a novelty in Australia? I should think not.

I would totally listen to Noah's Shark
  11. Sir Spanky

Sir Spanky

I really enjoyed reading this thread. Something about reading a shit-load of someone else's thought and musings is actually quite nice in a pseudo-perverted kinda way.

This made me laugh a lot.

Also the comment about people liking you for a gimick was really deep!
  12. Stallion

Stallion Winner of the "Smogon's Prettiest Girl of All Time" comp
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Wow that was a really good thread. I know how u feel about the yu-gi-oh stuff. Whenever I am with a girl I really care about I am afraid that I will be ridiculed for playing pokemon but suprisingly they are cool with it. Also long hair is the best. Don't forget to visit if u are in Canberra or Sydney like I am till Friday.
  13. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

You are a glorious human being. I just wanted to make sure you knew that.

You should write lyrics for my songs.
  14. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

dont worry i can help you there.

also fuck, have you already come to singapore and gone back because if you came and didn't meet me i will fucking kill you.

fuck i also feel like putting in my thoughts in here so ill do it later tonight.
  15. moot

moot

Great thread, Glen... good luck on the long hair thing, I'm going to be doing the same thing soon.

But seriously man, you should write... like maybe not a biography, but maybe something like 'nonsensical ramblings of a human by lord gleen' book, get it published and whatnot.

Hell, I'd buy it.
  16. Big Bayou

Big Bayou

But they are sensible! They're astoundingly sensible.

Btw why isn't "sensical" a word? Alternatively, why isn't it "nonsensible"?

EDIT: glen's thoughts > big bayou's thoughts
  17. NESgamer

NESgamer

I like to read and write random thoughts, i think they are really honest reflections of what we want or.... you know, whatever.

It's scary,i was going to take in a long trip this year and to see i had to flight for about 20+ hours, it was insane, even worst you really land a day in the future, like you fly at 10am from the 5th, then 20+ hours you arrive at 9am of the 7th!!.Yeah, the 7th!, because when you was taking your plane it was already the 6th on that place.One day of your life went to waste.

Dreams can be awkward, but i felt something similar to this "not hot" when my ex gf told me she kissed a couple of girls back then out of curiosity, she wasn't attracted to them but when she told me i felt something disgusting building inside of me, i remember it was everything but hot, it was even worst than the obvious "i kissed a boy", yeah like that was a given, but a girl?, i felt strange and since then i don't find girl and girl action hot.

Man that girl, i really hope we could get back together!, even when she is really really awkward i realized she was a very important part of my life already, and it's very difficult to get over her. Probably a frustrating aspect is that she probably loves me still, but is so scared to compromise, and to overcome cultural differences!. I feel like i don't want to give up, but she ran away back to her parent's and doesn't even answer my emails or phone (expensive international) calls.

EDIT: Had to vent that somewhere!.
  18. tentaintcool

tentaintcool

Wow you found Karma.
    You could go on a journey of spiritual cleansing and then write a story about it called 'My name is Glen'
  19. Chill Murray

Chill Murray get well soon jacoby..

Man Noah's Shark is a fucking awesome band name that I wish I had though of first.

Glen you have a pretty cool writing style, you've inspired me to start writing a bit more.
  20. the Lexx

the Lexx

haha that's awesome.

good thread, I read it and smiled but I can see myself in a lot of it actually. were you with anyone else in australia or just by yourself?
  21. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

you're a good person glen :)
  22. xc_hawk

xc_hawk

Best smogon thread I've read in awhile, I hope you continue it.
  23. Lord Gloom

Lord Gloom

I just read through all of this again, and it makes me wonder what it would be like if I could document all my thoughts and reminisce upon them; not in the sense of keeping a journal, mind you, but just random little things about my outlook on life.
  24. Max

Max yadig
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i read this when you first posted it and yet I didn't leave a comment...anyway I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoy reading your ramblings, glen. :) I also think there's wisdom to be found in your words.
  25. Steeler

Steeler

i just felt like saying that fucking sucks :(

poor gormy

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)