ORAS Doubles OU God is Gangsta (Double RMT)

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys, welcome to my new Doubles RMT. This will be a double RMT (containing two teams), inspired by Kendrick Lamar's songs u and For Sale? which have a videoclip released now as well which you can find directly below. Enjoy!
u
Loving you is complicated, loving you is complicated
loving you is complicated, loving you is complicated
loving you is complicated, loving you is complicated...

Hi guys, welcome to the first team, called u. The team was originally built around the Mega-Diancie and Jirachi core that is pretty hyped at the moment. These two Pokemon are extremely strong in the Doubles OU metagame at the moment. Other than that, it does extremely well and is a super fun team to use, as Mega Diancie and Azumarill both benefit extremely from Jirachi.

Also I told you guys, I'm going to do the entire To Pimp a Butterfly album from Kendrick Lamar. This is the second part, however if you want to see my previous RMT inspired by To Pimp a Butterfly, you can check out Alright, which is a basic bitch team but still works pretty damn well.

Teambuilding

The team was built around Mega Diancie and Jirachi, a common core used in Doubles OU because of how strong these Pokemon are in combination.

Landorus-Therian is an extremely good Pokemon as well, because of its great typing, high damage, utility, movepool, etcetera. I also simply liked this pick for the ability to Intimidate other Landorus-Therian that threaten Diancie and Jirachi significantly.

Azumarill is another Pokemon that works extremely well together with Jirachi, as well as being able to check Landorus-Therian. Jirachi can support Azumarill with Follow Me while Azumarill Belly Drums. Azumarill and Diancie is a good core as well as Diancie can get rid of everything that doesn't get OHKO'd by +6 Aqua Jet by Azumarill.

Talonflame is a strong pick because of simply having insane priority, quite high damage, and the ability to check Ferrothorn which would otherwise threaten the team significantly. Also the ability to support the team with Taunt or Tailwind is amazing.

Originally I had Breloom here, to spam Spore and check Water-types, but I felt like the team was extremeley weak to Landorus-Therian as Diancie and Jirachi were threatened by Earthquake, whereas Azumarill can get Intimidated and Talonflame doesn't deal too much damage. Breloom was simply too frail and couldn't really do anything to Landorus-Therian as opposed to...

Choice Scarf Kyurem-Black, which has the ability to clean up late game, as well as catch Landorus-Therian offguard and kill it with Ice Beam. It also has some other nice coverage moves such as Fusion Bolt, Earth Power, and another move that I used which isn't common at all.

In-depth
I place blame on you still, place shame on you still
Feel like you ain't shit, feel like you ain't feel
Confidence in yourself, breakin on marble floors
Watchin anonymous strangers, tellin me that I'm yours...

ella (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 208 Atk / 48 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Moonblast
- Protect

I went with the standard Mega-Diancie set because I'm probably some basic bitch or something.

Obviously you go with Diancite, it's a cute Pokemon and its Mega evolution is even cuter :D

The EV spread is basic, I don't know what it does exactly, but everyone uses it and I don't think anybody really uses a different spread unless your name is checkmater probably.

The moveset is standard again. Diamond Storm just is so strong. It's a STAB attack, spread, it hits hard, and it can boost Mega-Diancie's Defense, which it really requires as Mega-Diancie is extremely frail.
Earth Power helps with hitting Steels and Rocks and everytthing basically, really good move. Lastly you obviously have the Moonblast coverage which can hit stuff like Latios and Hydreigon which is nice. And Protect I guess but Protect is a staple move in Doubles and I don't think I really need to explain this.

But you ain't shit, I'm convinced your tolerance nothin' special
what can I blame you for, nigga I can name several
Situations, I'll start with ya little sister bakin'

tommy (Jirachi) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD
Impish Nature
- Follow Me
- Iron Head
- Icy Wind
- Protect

Jirachi being the second Pokemon in the team, which synergizes extremely well with Diancie. Obviously you use Follow Me as it was the main reason to use this Pokemon. Also Follow Me helps Azumarill set up Belly Drum as well. Iron Head is nice for the extra flinch chance as well as being able to OHKO other Mega-Diancie and chunking Mega-Gardevoirs. I chose for Icy Wind as speed control move over Thunder Wave because I felt like Icy Wind did a better job at checking Landorus-Therian on the switch-in but also helped negating Latios and other stuff a little bit.
The item is Safety Goggles, so you can safely ignore Spores, Rage Powders, Sleep Powders and stuff which is pretty damn cool.
I don't exactly know what the EV spread does I think I just took the smogdex one because i'm a lazy fuck but there is definitely a better spread out there.

A baby inside, just a teenager, where was your patience?
Where was your antennas, where was the influence you speak of?
You preached in front of 100,000 but never reached her
I fuckin' tell you you fuckin' failure you ain't no leader
I never liked you forever despise you I don't need you

shaun (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Superpower

Basic as fuck Pokemon, I don't really know what to say about this thing.
I went with Choice Scarf because it allows you to spam moves so easily as well as just force a lot of things to switch out. I guess you could run something shit like Life Orb or Assault Vest but Scarf is the realest. Intimidate is really good for negating physical Attacker a bit, really good Pokemon. Standard EV spread, no real reason to do anything else. I guess you could go Jolly to beat other Landorus-Therians but come on dude thats just straight up lame.
Earthquake is a strong spread STAB move, the problem kinda is that I can't really pop off Earthquake when Jirachi or Diancie is on the field and the only things that really want to take an Earthquake is basically Talonflame because it's immune. Further, Rock Slide is just good for spread + massive flinch chance. You could run Stone Edge for the bigger damage and higher crit chance but I preshiate the spread. Also I've seen Staxandstax run Rock Tomb but that does piss poor damage and I already have sufficient speed control with Talonflame and Jirachi. U-Turn is good because you can get in and get out swiftly with U-Turn to spread chip damage as well as spreading Intimidate all around. Lastly I went with Superpower for Kangaskhan but also just to deal damage to stuff if you don't want to pop the other three moves. I guess you could fit Knock Off on this set but I really like this set I'm using because it's simply so good.

The world don't need you, don't let them deceive you
Numbers lie too, fuck your pride too, thats for dedication
Thought money would change you make you more complacent
I fuckin hate you I hope you embrace it
I swear

melissa (Azumarill) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Protect

Next up is Azumarill, our favourite bunny.
I went with the standard Sitrus Berry so you can heal up after you've popped Belly Drum because that is obviously the main strategy of this thing. The EV spread isn't really complicated, I noticed I lost a speed tie vs another Azumarill during testing while I was +6 and lost the game as a result of that and I was like "well thats gay" so I put on 8 speed EVs on this thing. The rest goes into Attack and HP. Adamant Nature easy.
Obviously go with Belly Drum + Aqua Jet because once you pop Belly Drum there's only few things stopping you from going ham with Aqua Jet. I went with Knock Off because you can kill Latios I guess. Also Protect, some people go for another coverage move such as Play Rough or Waterfall but I ran non-Protect Azumarill once vs teal6 and lost. yum

Loving you is complicated, loving you is complicated
loving you is complicated, loving you is complicated...

erick (Talonflame) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Tailwind
- Protect

Then Talonflame, strong Pokemon. Obviously you want to use Gale Wings because poppin 120 BP STAB attacks can straight up fuck up someones shit. The rest of the EV spread is pretty basic. I've seen some people use like Choice Band or Sharp Beak but I don't think that's as good. Brave Bird obviously, then Flare Blitz. You could use Overheat so you don't kill yourself on a Ferrothorn but I guess it's okay because if you use Overheat you kinda lose out on some speed and then lose vs other Talonflame which is definitely not what you want. I don't really know whether I should run Tailwind or Taunt but I went with Tailwind because once you get Mega-Diancie and Azumarill to a point they don't have to care about being outsped they have such an easy job at clearing your opponent.

nutrition (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

ok so stratos so before you call me retarded hear me out
This is an extremely niche set and I used to have Breloom on this team but it was pretty bad and this is much better because you can catch off opposing Landorus-Therian off guard with Ice Beam. Now you can kill stuff like Mega-Diancie with Earth Power. Now the spread is weird but with this spread you can OHKO Kyurem-Black with Draco Meteor and Talonflame with Fusion Bolt. I guess it's not really worth but whatever go away I like it
You the reason why mama and them leavin
No you ain't shit, you say you love them I know you don't mean it
I know you're irresponsible, selfish, in denial, can't help it
Your trials and tribulations a burden everyone felt it
Everyone heard it, multiple shots corners cryin out
You was deserted, where was your antennas again?
Where was your presence, where was your support you pretend?
You ain't no brother, you ain't no disciple, you ain't no friend
A friend never leave Compton for profit or leave his best friend

Threatlist
Aegislash
Landorus-Therian fucks up its shit, Talonflame can check it if you get around the King's Shield mind games and Knock Off Azumarill makes for a nice surprise.

Amoonguss
Jirachi can choose to completely ignore it with Safety Goggles, also you have Talonflame and Kyurem-Black

Mega-Charizard-Y
Diancie Jirachi beats Venusaur Char-Y so that's nbd, also you have Landorus-Therian and Scarf Kyurem-Black.

Mega-Diancie
Landorus-Therian with Earthquake, Jirachi being able to Iron Head, Scarf Kyurem-Black with Earth Power. Aqua Jet Azumarill.

Mega-Kangaskhan
Landorus-Therian can Intimidate + Superpower. Kangaskhan also has a difficult job breaking Jirachi Mega-Diancie

Keldeo
Talonflame can kill it if it decides to not Quick Guard. Scarf Kyurem-Black, Diancie probably kills with Moonblast.

Landorus-Therian
Scarf Kyurem-Black and Azumarill.

Talonflame
Jirachi blocks a Brave Bird, Scarf Kyurem-Black OHKOs, Landorus-Therian OHKOs.

Bisharp
Mega-Diancie, Scarf Kyurem-Black, Flare Blitz Talonflame

Heatran
Earth Power Mega-Diancie, Landorus-Therian Earthquake, Earth Power Kyurem-Black, Aqua Jet Azumarill

Hydreigon
Moonblast Mega-Diancie, Superpower Landorus-Therian, Draco Meteor/Ice Beam Kyurem-Black.

Jirachi
Earthquake Landorus-Therian, Flare Blitz Talonflame, Earth Power Kyurem-Black

Kyurem-Black
Moonblast Mega-Diancie, Draco Meteor Kyurem-Black.

Latios
Moonblast Mega-Diancie, Draco Meteor Kyurem-Black, Knock Off Azumarill.

Rotom-Wash
Earth Power Kyurem-Black

Thundurus
Diamond Storm Mega-Diancie if Thundurus isn't Flash Cannon. Ice Beam Kyurem-Black, Rock Slide Landorus-Therian.

Mega-Gardevoir
Jirachi

Mega-Gengar
Kyurem-Black Earth Power, Talonflame Brave Bird, Landorus-Therian Earthquake.

Ferrothorn
Flare Blitz Talonflame

Mega-Metagross
Flare Blitz Talonflame, Earthquake Landorus-Therian

Sylveon
jirachi

little brother you promised him you'd watch him before they shot him
where was your antennas, on the road, bottles and bitches
you faced time the one time, thats unforgiven
you even Facetimed instead of a hospital visit
guess you thought he'd recover well
third surgery, they couldn't stop the bleeding for real
then he did
God himself will say you fuckin' failed
you ain't try

Importable
ella (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 208 Atk / 48 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Moonblast
- Protect

tommy (Jirachi) @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD
Impish Nature
- Follow Me
- Iron Head
- Icy Wind
- Protect

shaun (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Superpower

melissa (Azumarill) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Protect

erick (Talonflame) (M) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Tailwind
- Protect

nutrition (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

I know your secrets nigga
Mood swings is frequent nigga
I know depression is resting on your heart for two reasons nigga
I know you and a couple block boys aint been speaking nigga
y'all damn near beefin, I seen it and you're the reason nigga
and if this bottle could talk
I cry myself to sleep
Bitch everything is your fault
faults breakin' to pieces, earthquakes on every weekend
Because you shook as soon as you knew confinement was needed
I know your secrets
Don't let me tell them to the world about that shit you're thinkin
And that time you...
I'm about to hurl
I'm fucked up but I ain't fucked up as you
You just can't get it right I think your heart made out of bulletproof
Shoulda killed yo ass a long time ago
You shoulda feeled that black revolver blast a long time ago
And if those mirrors could talk it would say you gotta go
And if I told your secrets
The world would know money can't stop a suicidal weakness

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
scroll down for the shoutout section
For Sale?
Whats wrong nigga
I thought you was keepin it gangsta
I thought this what you wanted
They say if you scared, go to church
But remember, he knows the bible too

Hi guys, welcome to the second team that I built and later showcased it in the Doubles OU Teambuilding Competition under the name of tupac is still alive. It is built around Tail Glow Manaphy, but it turned into an interesting team with a lot of nice features.

This is the third RMT of my To Pimp a Butterfly, if you want to see the previous posts you can check out Alright, or u which is literally the post above :3

Now baby when I get ya get ya get ya get ya
Ima go hit the throttle with ya
Smokin' lokin' pokin' the doja till I'm idle with ya
Cause I (want you)

Teambuilding

Manaphy is obviously the star of the show, I like it for its ability to clean up teams once it gets a Tail Glow boost but all in all its just an incredibly fun Pokemon to build around as you can do so many things with it, as well as it just being straight up cute

Talonflame fucks up Suns shit, as well as being able to kill Ludicolo and other Grass-types that would straight up wall Manaphy. Other than that, Talonflame also checks Jirachi which is a pretty fuckin good Pokemon at the moment.

A nice defensive Pokemon to fall back on, being able to Spore threats as well as redirect with Rage Powder so that Manaphy can set up Tail Glow more easily.

Super strong and fun Pokemon to use with an interesting mechanic to break Protect as well as go straight through Substitute. You're also a pretty strong Cresselia and Jirachi check and it's just such a powerhouse that once you have speed control this can basically force anything out.

This team looked extremely Talonflame weak and evene though Jirachi might not really help as it still dies to Flare Blitz, I feel like Jirachi is super strong at the moment and fills the spot on the team much better than Amoonguss.

One of my favourite Pokemon to build around and just slap on a team. Powerhouse that can basically clear entire teams once the Steel-types are gone. Super fun Pokemon, a great Kyurem-Black check as well, which was a Pokemon I felt this team was kind of struggling with.

I still felt like I was a little Landorus-Therian and Talonflame weak so I decided to just slap Choice Scarf Kyurem-Black on the team again, just because it does its job so well even though its probably not the most optimal set.

Now baby when I'm riding here I'm riding dirty
Registration is out of service
Smokin' lokin' drinkin' the potion you can see me swerving
Cause I (want you)
(I want you more than you know)

In-Depth

mitochondria (Manaphy) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Mitochondria is obviously the star of the show, as the team is completely built around her. Sitrus Berry gives her more immediate longetivity considering she has pretty good bulk (100/100/100). Sadly I can't really use Hydration on this team as I have no Pokemons that can really set up Rain Dance. The EV spread is pretty standard I think but I'm not sure. I went with a Timid Nature just to be a little bit faster and outspeed 252 Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Charizard Y etcetera. The idea of the set is obviously to have Manaphy set up Tail Glow to get to +3 and spam Scald and Ice Beam to kill everything in its way. The only real downside to Manaphy is that it doesn't have the best typing or speed tier, both being just okay causing it to be worn out easily by other fast attackers such as Latios or Deoxys-Attack.

I remember you took me to the mall last time baby
You looked me in my eyes about four five times
till I was hypnotized then you clarified
That I (want you)

hashtag (Talonflame) (M) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Tailwind
- Protect

hashtag is a bear
Basically the same as on the last team, I went with Talonflame because of the power it has, as well as checking Steel-types and Grass-types more easily, as well as being able to provide speed control, as well as having a super strong priority move. There are a lot of good sides to Talonflame and it is definitely one of my favourite Pokemon to use.

You said Sherane ain't got nothing on Lucy
I said you crazy
Roses are red violets are blue
but me and you both pushin up daisies if I (want you)

checkmater (Jirachi) @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 96 SpD / 108 Spe
Careful Nature
- Follow Me
- Iron Head
- Icy Wind
- Protect

checkmater is a star
I used this Pokemon on last team as well. Excuse me, I do not remember exactly what this spread does anymore but I took it from the Doubles EV Spread Compendium. Safety Goggles allows it to straight up ignore Amoonguss, and you have a lot of utility in Follow Me and Icy Wind. Even Iron Head can provide flinches and provide some breathing room and space. Jirachi is a really strong forgiving Pokemon, which fits well on my team because Manaphy has an easier time setting up with Tail Glow with Jirachi.

teal6 (Hoopa-Unbound) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 128 Atk / 204 SpA / 176 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Gunk Shot
- Protect

teal is singles buddha
Hoopa-Unbound is one of my favourite Pokemon to use in Singles due to its ability to force so many things out as it is such a dangerous Pokemon. Hoopa also benefits from one more thing; the ability to break protection, which forces your opponents to play a different game usually. Again I do not know what the EV spread does exactly but I'm pretty certain checkmater made it. I gave it a Life Orb to maximize its power. Hoopa becomes an extremely good breaker and does a super good job at breaking Cresselia and Jirachi which are both difficult to break Pokemons. In the last slot you could basically go for anything you want. If you're afraid for Landorus-Therian you could put Ice Punch or Hidden Power Ice on it. If you're afraid for Ferrothorn or other Steel-types like Bisharp you can put Fire Punch on Hoopa. I went with Gunk Shot for being able to hit Mega-Gardevoir and Sylveon, even though I guess Hyperspace Fury is a more reliable way to get rid of Mega-Gardevoir.

You said to me
You said your name was Looshie
I said where's Ricardo
You said oh no not the show

yoda2798 (Gardevoir-Mega) (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 SpA / 72 SpD / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Taunt
- Psyshock
- Protect

yoda is a ballerina
Mega-Gardevoir is one of my favourite Pokemons to use simply because it's so cute but also because it checks Dragon-types such as Kyurem-Black and Latios so well, but also having the ability to be fast and do a lot of spread damage is amazing. Obviously you go for Psyshock as your second STAB move, even though you're better off clicking Hyper Voice most of the time. I went with Taunt as my third move to block stuff like Jirachi and Amoonguss I guess? Whatever, guess you could go for Will-O-Wisp or Ally Switch or literally anything else. The EV spread is made by moi but someone else got a more efficient EV spread in the Doubles EV Spread Compendium even though it's not in the OP. The spread lives an Aegislash Flash Cannon (Shadow Ball as well, considering they do the same damage).

Then you spit a little rap to me like this
When I turned 26 I was like oh shit
You said to me
I remember what you said too, you said

lana del seldo (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

lana is a cute dragon
I just slapped Choice Scarf Kyurem-Black on this team again because I was a little afraid for Landorus-Therian and Talonflame. Again, Fusion Bolt is able to kill Talonflame, whereas Draco Meteor kills opposing Kyurem-Black. Ice Beam and Earth Power deal with basically everything else you wouldn't hit otherwise. The EV spread maximizes Kyurem-Blacks Speed and Special Attack to make it a lot more effective. yum

My names Lucy, Kendrick
You introduced me Kendrick
Usually I don't do this
But I see you and me Kendrick

Threatlist
Aegislash
Flare Blitz Talonflame if you get around the King's Shield mind-games.
Hyperspace Fury Hoopa.
Earth Power Kyurem-Black.

Amoonguss
Brave Bird Talonflame
Hyperspace Hole Hoopa
Psyshock Mega-Gardevoir

Mega-Charizard-Y
Fusion Bolt Kyurem-Black (low on checks here :o)

Mega-Diancie
Jirachi
Choice Scarf Kyurem-Black
Scald Manaphy

Mega-Kangaskhan
Jirachi
just throw big damage attacks to it

Keldeo
Brave Bird Talonflame
Hyperspace Hole Hoopa-Unbound
Hyper Voice/Psychock Mega-Gardevoir
Fusion Bolt Kyurem-Black

Landorus-Therian
Ice Beam Kyurem-Black
Scald/Ice Beam Manaphy
Icy Wind Jirachi

Talonflame
Jirachi
Fusion Bolt Kyurem-Black
Scald Manaphy

Bisharp
Earth Power Kyurem-Black
Scald Manaphy

Heatran
Scald Manaphy
Earth Power Kyurem-Black

Hydreigon
Jirachi
Ice Beam Manphy
Hyper Voice Gardevoir
Draco Meteor Kyurem-Black

Jirachi
Flare Blitz Talonflame
Hyperspace Fury Hoopa-Unbound

Kyurem-Black
Iron Head Jirachi
Hyper Voice Mega-Gardevoir

Latios
Ice Beam Manaphy
Jirachi
Hyper Voice Mega-Gardevoir

Rotom-Wash
just throw stuff at it

Thundurus
Ice Beam Kyurem-Black
just throw stuff at it

Mega-Gardevoir
Iron Head Jirachi
heavy damages

Mega-Gengar
Hyperspace Fury/Hyperspace Hole Hoopa-Unbound
Earth Power Kyurem-Black
Psyshock Mega-Gardevoir

Ferrothorn
Flare Blitz Talonflame

Mega-Metagross
Scald Manaphy
Flare Blitz Talonflame
Earth Power Kyurem-Black

Sylveon
Iron Head Jirachi

Lucy give you no worries
Lucy got a million stories
About these rappers I came after when they was boring
Lucy gon fill ya pockets
Lucy gon move ya mama outta Compton
Inside the gigantic mansion like I promised
Lucy just want ya trust and loyalty
Avoiding me?
Its not so easy I'm at these functions accordingly

Importable
mitochondria (Manaphy) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Protect

hashtag (Talonflame) (M) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Tailwind
- Protect

checkmater (Jirachi) @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 96 SpD / 108 Spe
Careful Nature
- Follow Me
- Iron Head
- Icy Wind
- Protect

teal6 (Hoopa-Unbound) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 128 Atk / 204 SpA / 176 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Gunk Shot
- Protect

yoda2798 (Gardevoir-Mega) (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 SpA / 72 SpD / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Taunt
- Psyshock
- Protect

lana del seldo (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Kendrick, Lucy don't slack a minute
Lucy work harder
Lucy gone call you even tho Lucy knows you love your Father
I'm Looshie
I loosely heard prayers on your first album truly
Lucy don't mind cus at the end of the day you'll pursue me
Lucy go get it, Lucy not timid, Lucy up front
Lucy got paperwork on top of paperwork
I want to know that Lucy got ya
All your life I watched ya
And now you all grown up to sign this contract if it's possible

Shoutout section
Yoda2798, thanks for testing with me and talkin with me, please stay a silly toot like you are now bae ♥

Lana Del Seldo, get more self-confidence you silly because you're a good player and a good hooman

teal6, how do i convert to buddhism ALSO teal to win grand slam, thanks for tutoring me man and being able to talk with me i really appreciate it

Hashtag, can i get a bear hug

checkmater75, i dont even know why exactly i just like you

Laga, keep ya head up even though no spl anymore bro thanks for tutoring me

Level 51, ur the best looking 15 year old ive ever seen

13ulbasaur, your tumblr is unbelievably cute

qsns, hi qsns

Pearl, youre beautiful please acknowledge it already

n10sit, fuck u for forcing u a spot in shoutouts

Cause I (want you)
Now baby when I'm riding here I'm riding dirty
Registration is out of service
Smokin' lokin' drinkin' the potion you can see me swervin'
Cause I (want you)
(I want you more than you know)

my face when the star of the show is not the star pokemon
my face when the gardevoir isnt named taylor swift
remind me again what mitochondria is?

edit: oh wow i can edit my post to include actual rates instead of posting twice gee this is nice.
on team two you probably want the mixed talon with overheat. the reason is that you struggle with aegis and ferro and you dont want to make contact with those bad kids. run +speed and hit 354 speed. put 252 atk and rest satk. take the 10% out of whichever defense you prefer.

Last edited:

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
huh these are pretty cool teams, they look pretty similar with the jirachi / talon / kyub thing hm. a couple suggestions for optimisation and so that i can turn this accidental necrobump into something vaguely useful:

- 236 HP EVs on Azumarill to hit 400, giving optimal Sitrus recovery (and more speed creep)
- Quick Guard on Talonflame is pretty good! I think. Any reasons you opted for Protect? o_o
- Encore on Gardevoir is really really cool, catches Sub Heatran off-guard and once revealed makes people more wary of Protecting slow Pokemon around Garde. In theory!

also i didnt even get tagged

also im not 15

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)