Tournament Gods Among Us 2, OU Edition - [Won by Lange]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giagantic

True Coffee Maniac
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OM Leader
Won 2-1 versus Sabella- GG mate
Forget to save Replays but oh well.
Game 1, I won
Game 2, Sabella won
Game 3, was fairly close in the end but Sleep turns turned out in my favour in the end and bit hax here there helped as well n,n

I'm trying to schedule again with iloveleague because i could not be on time to the meeting we scheduled. It's my fault so I'm trying to see how we can manage to do it asap.

Edit: hope we can get some 1 day or 2 extension in order to have it done

Last edited:

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Extending the deadline to Tuesday February 16th at 11:59 PM (GMT-5) (1 Week till this post or earliar until the rest have won)

Iloveleague vs. Mimolette
Lange vs. QuickBH / ADF Test
Snowy. vs. jeran

Tagged the people that need to get their matches done by then. Thank you players who did their matches done in time! :]

Reasoning for an extra week
[21:01] +Team Pokepals: hmmm, personally I'd be fine with giving them an extra week
[21:02] +Team Pokepals: and if it's not done by then, then fuck it

Giagantic gave me the win. We had scheduled to play yesterday but he couldn't make the time due to IRL stuff and I couldn't play at all today due to class and exams. Really was looking forward to this match but unfortunately it wasn't doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)