Gods Among us, LC Edition - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Oglemi

(thanks to Final Demolition for tournament banner)
Introduction:
XY LC (now ORAS LC) started with every LC Pokemons (except the insane Scyther) usable. Starting with Sneasel's suspect and following ban, many of them are now in LC Ubers. But over the last suspect phase, some players were proposing to discuss again around some retests as this thread shows. So do you want to see them at work? Have you missed CM Swirlix? And what about Murkrow and Misdreavus versatility?

Rules:
  • This will be a single elimination, best of one tournament.
  • All games will be played in the current ORAS LC metagame, following all standard clauses, but every round one LC Ubers Pokemon (except Sneasel and Scyther) will be dropped and players will have to build accordingly. The one that gets dropped will be completely randomized and everyone can use that poke for the round. Of course you can choose to not use it, but you cannot sub out one LC Uber Pokemon for another. When a LC Uber is draw for a specific round, it's not more randomized as long as all LC Ubers Pokemons will be just drawn.
  • If you're getting started in LC, here there are viability rankings and a teambuilding compendium.
  • Standard tournament rules apply.
  • Please save and post replays in this thread when matches are completed.
  • All other official tournament rules can be found here.

The LC Uber that was rolled this round was none other than Tangela!

Pairings:

majaspic22 VS kingmidas
Lange VS SaiyanMaster95
DC.
vs (mad0ka VS ZoroarkForever)
(fran17 vs LetMeShine-) VS Wiz T7
TUO
VS NicoReaper
Saph vs peere
Hikari vs OP
Tricking
VS scald
Omastar42 VS The Idiot Ninja
tazz
vs (Arkian vs Cheek Pouch)
MarcerCyoon vs metaphysical
Raseri
VS Welli0u
Eternal Spirit VS Vileman
Level 56 vs fitzy72
Jellicent vs Kopaka
Shoot VS Rowan

Deadline for extentions is Thursday July 9th, 4 PM EST.
Deadline for Round 2 is Sunday July 12nd, 4 PM EST.
Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to give the win to Cheek Pouch. He's been more active than me and I don't really have time/motivation for this, sorry :[

edit: At Rowan status says he will not have internet until 6th july. I vm'ed him and probably after this day we will play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)