Gods and Followers [OLD THREAD, PLEASE LOCK]

Should unreleased Pokemon be allowed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I wish Your leader went in the last spot so I could impersonate it with Zoroark.
That would be cool, but keep in mind the typical mindgame involving Zoroark is to disguise yourself as a different type, like Fighting so that you get hit with Psychic moves. If you're using Zoroark, your god is already at least part Dark type, limiting its usefulness.

Still, its a very minor change that doesn't change much other than tarnishing flavor on a small scale (it makes sense that the God is first). If there's a demand for Zoroark shenanigans, I can get the code changed to reflect it. But for now I'll keep things as is.

That would be cool, but keep in mind the typical mindgame involving Zoroark is to disguise yourself as a different type, like Fighting so that you get hit with Psychic moves. If you're using Zoroark, your god is already at least part Dark type, limiting its usefulness.

Still, its a very minor change that doesn't change much other than tarnishing flavor on a small scale (it makes sense that the God is first). If there's a demand for Zoroark shenanigans, I can get the code changed to reflect it. But for now I'll keep things as is.
Zoroark is fine. You can pick the order of mons when using Zoroark when starting a battle. When you don't have Zoroark, you only pick lead, but with Zoroark, you pick six mons in any way you like during Team Preview. This already should work.

Zoroark is fine. You can pick the order of mons when using Zoroark when starting a battle. When you don't have Zoroark, you only pick lead, but with Zoroark, you pick six mons in any way you like during Team Preview. This already should work.
Right you are! Shows you how much I've used Zoroark.

How about instead of -1 priority after your god dies, all of your pokemon have -0.5 priority. Like Sableye's unique ability, Stall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)