SM Doubles OU Gold

I can't find any better place w the song sry :(

Hello once again, RMT and any person that decided to give this a read! I’m TSR – also known as “who” by most relevant users on this site. On the off chance you do know who I am you’re probably thinking “what go back to uu why r u rmting a doubles team idiot”, and I have an answer that might suffice. Thing with UU at the moment is, that the metagame is still stabilizing to an extent; being out of beta meant we threw most of the big problems like Kyurem-Black and Thundurus out in the early stages. However, the meta still feels a little unsettled to me, and I feel as if there is going to be a decently long time before anyone, especially myself, creates an truly excellent team. The metagame has settled a lot in the last few months but I feel as if there's also a ton of exploring left to do in it. And since there’s not really anything I have in UU worth RMTing, I’m going with Doubles OU, which I started really picking up about this time last year (plus this is a nice distraction to my atrocious UUPL record). With that said, I don't have any current team to show that I'd truly consider great, as well. I don't claim to be an excellent DOU player, I do not try to better myself at it that often and there are a plethora of devoted doubles players that are way better than I am. In any case, similar to Memoric’s recent RMT, this is essentially a formal retirement post for my go-to and favorite Kangaskhan team I had. This was probably one of the most successful teams I’ve ever built (for my standards, anyway; it’s not gonna ever be going undefeated among SPL-level players or anything), winning me quite a few games even if they weren’t super important, a few people I gave the team to for seasonals, as well as getting my own reqs to vote on Kang, which was oddly quick and efficient for the meme nightmare that is the DOU ladder. Posting this is probably long overdue and is basically past an acceptable time to post a Kangaskhan team, and I meant to get this up much earlier but finals are a bitch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Now that my semester is over, I had the time to push through and finish this. I could’ve actually posted earlier this week, but today officially makes two years since I joined Smogon, so it makes for a special occasion today!

I’ve been poorly playing and delving into a lot of old gens lately, especially GSC. In observation of that, I’ve noticed many of my recent teams I've built with concepts in mind than simply throwing on a single poke or core. With that in mind at the time, I purposefully chose a concept, rather than just any old mon, for this team. Of course this team still follows the standard teambuilding guidelines for Kangaskhan pretty faithfully. There’s an Electric-type partner, a solid bulky water and steel, and the like. I’d seen a lot of the run-of-the-mill Wish + Protect Kang + Fini + Zapdos + Zygarde teams playing and spectating DOU this gen, so I wanted to conjure up a brand-new way to be super gay while abusing Kang. Of course the first thing I wanna do is competitively luck people (seriously ask anyone I test regularly with, I luck the shit out everyone in tests rofl) gravitated toward is the glorious status aliment known as paralysis. Only problem is, in DOU I tend to stay away from Thunder Wave as much as possible since I am of the opinion that doing actual damage to things is super important since games can be decided very quickly and the damage output is more useful most of the time. Therefore I clicked on moves that do said actual damage while giving me decent changes of placing a glorious para upon my opponent. Celesteela is a super solid pokemon in DOU right now, and its infamous SubSeed set I found to be a particularly nasty abusers of the usually multiple paras I’d inflict in a game. For the purposes of this RMT (hence the song and the name) paralysis will be the beautiful golden, not yellow, color. I also recently finished reading part 5 of jojo (the MC’s stand’s name is Gold Experience), so I really couldn’t not choose this song to go with this team; everyone knows the first law of JJBA is to let EVERYONE EVER know you’re a fan. Anyway, without further ado, enjoy reading!

A closer look:

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Early Bird
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Careful Nature
- Fake Out
- Seismic Toss
- Body Slam
- Protect

The star of the show. I took a different approach than the common Wish variants that’d you would see in the Kang meta. Body Slam has an incredibly annoying para rate when it hits twice, to say the least. This would aim to heavily cripple its targets, which more often than not turned out to be an opponent’s forms of speed control such as Choice Scarf Landorus-T and Deoxys-A. The EVs on Kang are just enough SpD to let it live a Deoxys’s Psycho Boost under Psychic Terrain, with the remaining EVs dumped into defense since Kangaskhan was perfectly capable of dishing out big damage with Seismic Toss, and I wasn’t exactly trying to score OHKOs with Body Slam. Unfortunately Kangaskhan must run Early Bird as its pre-mega ability, as Body Slam is a tutor move from gen 3 so it can’t be run with Scrappy/Inner Focus. The actual practical applications of these abilities tend to be few and far between, so it luckily doesn’t affect the team as a whole. The frailer offense archetypes tended to be the matchup this team was especially effective in, though it was overall quite consistent against most of the meta. While not super common with Kang/Fini/Zapdos teams running rampant, the matchup this team had vs the well-known Pelipper/Kingdra/Tapu Lele/Deoxys-A/Mega Metagross/Filler Rain Hyper Offense had a nearly unwinnable matchup against this team, being helpless against Tapu Koko in the late game, even if rain was set thanks to what was usually 2-3 paralyses on key speed control factors in Kingdra and Deoxys. Weatherless/Sun offense teams also tend to struggle finding solid defensive answers for Heatran. Combining Kangaskhan’s ability to heavily weaken opposing teams with Seismic Toss and spread Paralysis with Body Slam proved to be an invaluable tool alongside it. Admittedly, not running Wish on Kangaskhan along with its favored teammates like Hoopa-Unbound, Tapu Fini, Zapdos, and Zygarde did make the team decidedly weaker to that exact archetype. Zygarde and Hoopa proved to be massive nuisances when paired with opposing Kangaskhan. It was a tough matchup, but as you’ll see I created the team to have feasible ways of handling both of these threats. Paralyses was often my saving grace to help ease the pressure that these cores would otherwise impose on the team, as well.

Tapu Koko @ Fairium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Discharge
- Protect

Tapu Koko makes for a great partner to Kangaskhan, as every Kang team should have had an Electric-type teammate. Running a Tapu on DOU teams has become near omnipresent in SM, and Tapu Koko was the most sensible Tapu to run alongside my Kangaskhan as Lele and Fini are both counterproductive to my goal, and Bulu is a rather mediocre addition to most teams, in my opinion. Tapu Koko’s sits at base 130 Speed, making it an effective method of natural speed control that can deal with threats like Shaymin-S and Mega Salamence. Its presence on the field also deters Tapu Fini from switching in and setting its Terrain that more often than not would throw a wrench into my typical gameplan. Discharge was my go-to move to click in addition with Body Slam that functions as more para, a useful spread move, all while dealing decent damage, especially under Electric Terrain. Dazzling Gleam is typically Koko’s go-to secondary STAB move (which is also just about its best option to deal consistent damage). I chose Koko as my Z-move user as Twinkle Tackle is capable of OHKOing Hoopa and dealing with Tyranitar well, as both are quite problematic to the team from a defensive standpoint. Other than that, Thunderbolt and Protect should be self-explanatory to everyone reading, I’d hope. There’s nothing special about my EVs on Tapu Koko, as I found any specific benchmarks either not worth Tapu Koko taking a big amount of damage, or ineffective due to defensive countermeasures that the other members of the team could handle.

Gastrodon-East @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 232 HP / 108 Def / 44 SpA / 124 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald / Earth Power / Clear Smog
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

Gastrodon’s a niche choice in the current DOU meta, with a lot of big threats such as Tapu Lele, Mega Metagross, Kangaskhan, and Salamence, and Hoopa-Unbound being able to break through it with neutral hits, as well as the return of Shaymin-S and the rise of Tapu Fini and Bulu make it significantly weaker defensively in gen 7. However, with the resurgence of Salamence came the increasingly high Milotic usage. Milotic at +2 boosted from Landorus’s Intimidate proved to be a massive problem to earlier versions of this team and Gastrodon’s redirection powers in Storm Drain help this problem greatly. This specific EV spread on this Gastro doesn’t specifically avoid OHKO/2HKO from many relevant hits, but I spent time adjusting it to the point where it could take on opposing Landorus-T’s Earthquake, Mega Salamence’s Hyper Voice and Double-Edge (Lando’s Intimidate helps a lot in this situation), and boosted Icy Wind from Milotic all to an extent that I was comfortable with. Gastrodon also provides a nice Electric immunity which Tapu Koko can fearlessly spam Discharge alongside. I find Ice Beam instead of Icy Wind or a secondary STAB move integral to this team’s success, as otherwise Zygarde can grab momentum and free boosts against Gastrodon, as it is often paired with Tapu Fini which can make the threat of Scald burns a non-factor. Gastrodon without Ice Beam is one of the few members of the team that would vulnerable to Mega Salamence. While not a massive threat to this team, Salamence in a position to fire off free attacks proves to be quite troublesome to just about any team. Ice Beam gave me an effective way to circumvent both Salamence and Zygarde, while also retaining its defensive utility against Rain teams and Milotic. Scald is usually the go-to move in the first moveslot, as it’s never a bad move for a defensive pokemon to throw out when it gets a chance. Earth Power was an option I tried over Scald as time went on since there were multiple instances when failing to OHKO Heatran was fairly annoying. Clear Smog also deserves a special mention since it became increasingly viable with the combination of Tapu Fini and Snorlax, being able to blank Lax’s Curse boosts before it has a chance to attack. All are viable options, but Scald has been an overall well-rounded option in my experience.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 168 SpD / 20 Spe
Careful Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Protect

Celesteela is the last core member of the team, as it is the primary abuser of the paralysis that I attempt to spread. SubSeed Celesteela is infamous for its ability to stall out an incredible portion of the Doubles metagame, be it offensive threats like Salamence and Shaymin or conservative setup sweepers like Tapu Fini and Snorlax. Its presence I can blame single-handedly for bringing a strong Fire- or Electric-type on every team I make. Admittedly Pokemon that fit the role like Zapdos, Heatran, and Tapu Koko aren’t necessarily few and far between in the current gen, but its very presence is a huge constraining force on teambuilding. Its amazing defensive ability as well as its ability to slowly break down opposing teams with Leech Seed was invaluable to this team. Celesteela functions as my main win condition on this team, simply due to lack of a setup sweeper. Of course it is possible to win in a variety of different ways with this team, but abusing the paralysis by fishing for free subs is the goal that this team attempts to accomplish in most games. I’ve won quite a few games in this manner, or something similar (no, I don’t feel bad). The EV spread is a fairly standard one that I’ve seen on many Celesteela, with a decent amount of speed creep for other Celesteela. As time progressed I used many different amounts of creep, since early into the SM metagame there was a high demand for your own Celesteela to win the tie in the mirror. The highest I’ve ran was 52 Speed at one point, since I simply bumped it up every time my Celesteela lost a speed tie. Over time, I’ve gradually lowered it to a more modest level, and the meta has shaped to deal with Celesteela a lot more effectively, and the team was no longer extremely reliant on my Celesteela being able to stall out others. The lack of Wide Guard can be frustrating in certain matchups, but the ability to actually close out games is often invaluable. If you really wanted to push this whole concept to the next level you could run Iron Head here, but even I wasn’t THAT evil. The damage Heavy Slam does with Celesteela’s gigantic weight that’s important for KOing Lele. The actual playing ability is one part of piloting this team, but Celesteela is especially good at wearing away at the opponent’s mental fortitude, which in reality I do believe to be a useful aspect to have on a team. By the time I’ve paralyzed 3 pokes and have Celesteela behind a sub, an opponent can usually find themselves frustrated (rightfully so) and end up playing endgames and other scenarios poorly. I can fully admit to being bailed out a couple times by this. I really do think getting in your opponent’s head can be an important aspect of the game that not too many teams nowadays take full advantage of. Celesteela is a great addition to this team concept as it can actually win games, serves the team excellently from a defensive standpoint, and can skew games in my favor simply by being there.

Heatran @ Firium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Protect

A second Z-move, yes I’m well aware. Heatran is just so good, and I really can’t think of a set that would be substantially more useful for this team than Inferno Overdrive. I originally was trying to think of a different set that could potentially work for this team (Shuca was a close second, I suppose) but I decided that I’d be better off with the option to throw out a strong, single-target nuke from Heatran, and never looked back. Netting OHKOs is often a key part of winning a doubles game, and there are many situations when tran can pick up an unexpected OHKO and put me in a great situation. Heatran also makes for a decent defensive answer to Mega Charizard Y, as I’ve found Hidden Power Ground increasingly rare. Inferno Overdrive is typically the Z-move I’d use in most games unless there was a Tyranitar or Hoopa, in which case Tapu Koko’s Z-move is certainly the move you’d want to aim at them. Taunt is an odd option on Heatran, but I decided it was a good option to run against Snorlax teams, in which case it usually makes endgames against Lax a lot less messy. Taunt tran also serves as a pretty effective catch-all to just about any Trick Room setter you can think of, from Cresselia to Bronzong Porygon2, even Hoopa if the situation requires it. Like I previously mentioned, there simply isn’t a whole slew of good defensive countermeasures to Heatran outside of Rain teams (where tran is admittedly dead weight unless I get rid of Kingdra or Pelipper/Politoed early on), Tapu Fini, and Zygarde (to an extent). Paralyzing a chipping away at offensive checks like Lando-T makes Heatran’s job of busting through teams a whole lot easier. It did struggle against Tapu Fini but Kangaskhan’s presence usually would help it greatly in that regard. Ice Beam Gastrodon helps Heatran out a lot by redirecting Water-type attacks from Milotic and friends, while also being able to severely weaken greedy Zygarde and Salamence. I’m a simple man, so Heatran rolls with max Speed and Special Attack. Again I found many relevant benchmarks I could hit to be ineffective overalls since I had different, more effective ways of dealing with threats like Earthquake Salamence, opposing Heatran, and Tyranitar. Heatran’s sometimes a little too good not to run I think, this meta’s certainly created a lot of favorable trends for it. The addition of Z-moves make it good in just about any non-rain matchup. Definitely near the top of my favorite pokes to spam nowadays right up there with UU Latias and GSC Machamp.

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD / 204 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Superpower

Arguably the best glue mon of all time, Lando rounds out the team by giving me an offensive check to Tapu Koko, another way of beating Hoopa, Intimidate, and general speed control. I’ve been using this EV spread on scarf Landos since SM has begun taking shape, and it has proven to be effective. 52 SpD lets Landorus tank 2 Hyper Voices from special MegaMence, and as such lets Lando “operate” with one of its checks on the field (similar to how I would use resist berries on certain mons in XY such as Occa Berry Aegislash, to help it check Gardevoir while Heatran is on the field). The speed allows it to still beat out Deoxys-A and Pheromosa (which I see way too often lol) as well. Superpower was the necessary move for Lando’s last slot in the Kangaskhan meta, as any means of pressuring Kanga as much as possible were welcome on any team. With Gastrodon’s support, I was often able to play Landorus much more liberally when opposing Milotic appeared, as I could typically discourage it from spamming Scald and Celesteela and Tapu Koko could deal with a couple boosted Icy Winds. The lack of speed on Lando was more often than not useful, as losing the speed tie in mirrors are often beneficial to the Lando moving second lest they get flinched by Rock Slide. I’d love to say more about Landorus but that’s about all I can come up with. Shame to have the last explanatory paragraph on the team be so much shorter than the rest but what can you do? Landorus’s role on this team isn’t hard to explain; speed control, Ground immunity, Intimidate, and being one of the most reliable mons of all time – same thing it’s been doing since 2011.

A final look:

This team has served me well, and I was sad to see it go. I usually despise teams like this (the plague of para spam teams in DPP OU is just one of many reasons why I actually hate that meta, for example), but over the past couple months I’ve found myself branching out of my usual comfort zone and this has just been but one of the few good results. For the time I used it, this team provided me with a lot of enjoyment in DOU, and I apologize, but not too profusely, to the people that fell victim to Celesteela behind a sub with half their team para’d. I'll probably try again at some point to rehash this team without Kangaskhan, but for now I'll just keep to my spamming of Fini + Lax and that jazz. Will it have Iron Head Cele next time? Who knows, idk if I want that much collective hate aimed at myself. Special props to HT and Ark for always trusting my teams when they play in seasonals, as well. If anything major has happened in these past few months, it’s my exceptionally bad 0-4 in UUPL showing me that I have a long way to go as a player. I would really rather not leave this community as a nobody, so I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon, either. Here’s to all the people I’ve come to know on here and help me get at least this far as a player. Even though I’m in a stump right now, I sure have come a hell of a way from ShiningFire08. So with that, I’m done rambling. Hope you enjoyed reading, or are fully appalled by my grievous misuse of the move Body Slam; I’m content with either.

I really think I had a decent shot of winning in most games I played with this squad. However, there were a couple matchups that were fairly difficult to pilot against, so here's the ones that stood out the most to me.

I found the combination of Landorus-T and Zard Y to be a real pain in the ass when on the field simultaneously. Between spamming Earthquake and Zard clicking Heat Wave and Solar Beam, my defensive answers were quite slim. Wide Guard on Celesteela would help greatly in this regard, but I ended up going with the current team in the end since Wide Guard would greatly defeat the original purpose I built the team to accomplish. I would typically win easily if one of these takes a para.
Strong Dark-types tend to be quite troublesome as well as the defensive answers for them on this team are lacking. Twinkle Tackle Koko can OHKO standard Hoopa spreads and at the very least can heavily dent most Tyranitar sets. The team would usually take any measure to stop Hoopa from setting Trick Room to mitigate it, where Heatran stopping TR in the late game would often save the game for me.

Using this style of Kangaskhan team admittedly made itself weaker to the more standard, bread-and-butter version of Kangaskhan teams featuring Tapu Fini, Zapdos, and friends like Aegislash, Hoopa, and Zygarde. Again - with paralysis, anything was possible, but the team often struggled to win this mirror. Glad Kang got banned, I feel like this archetype was clearly superior to any other type in the meta at the time, and you were actually at a disadvantage by not using it.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesubers-562228944 - Ark paras his way to victory in R1 of the current seasonal

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesubers-562270117 - The last time I use the team, recovering from being down 0-1 and netting me one final win for seaonals

http://puu.sh/vJkiS/395be0a72a.html - GenOne receives The Gold Experince in all of its brilliance. (Apologies as this one is a downloaded replay; I literally felt bad about uploading this to public replays LOL. It’s also been easier to find as a file rather than a hidden replay and I’m exceptionally lazy)

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Early Bird
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Careful Nature
- Fake Out
- Seismic Toss
- Body Slam
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Fairium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Discharge
- Protect

Gastrodon-East @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 232 HP / 108 Def / 44 SpA / 124 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Protect

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 168 SpD / 20 Spe
Careful Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Protect

Heatran @ Firium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD / 204 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Superpower

I don’t plan on having another rmt for a while, and my circle of good friends on this website has grown exponentially since my last rmt. A ton of people I’ve grown to know on here have helped me get to where I am now. In light of that, shoutouts!

Ark – ngl you’re my main man on this site, we talk a whole lot and you’re always good at keeping my head cool, and helping me out with just about anything. If I can actually not choke games away and you'll stop getting FE rng'd, we're well on our way to being great players someday.

Accelgor – I don’t know if you know this, but people actually fear playing you in tours lmao. I'm probably the least qualified person to say this bu if your confidence could reflect that you’ll start spanking some cock in be the player we know you are. You’re a real friend though, glad you’re with us.

Pak – you’re really one of the best UUers ORAS has to offer, keep that shit up. You also really have a ton of… interesting…people that you interact with irl, your stories are always goat; here’s to you one day working with competent human beings.

HT – Much like pak, you’re an impeccable ORAS player. Fuck all the haters, don’t let the hate for our lesbian borderline incest manga get to you.

Hikari – Thank god you’re a competent TL, don’t know what we’d do without ya. I can also appreciate that you’re the only reasonable one left that HATES GAY PANDAS.

Shiba – your memes are bad but we still love you :] In all seriousness, I’m glad to have you around, our group isn’t really complete without the SHIBA. Last place powc US West G O A T S 100 emoji :FeelsPepoMan:

Sam – MEAT (help me get into the tcg scene sometime so I can play w you :[] ). u down to watch some hentai btw???

TUG FELI – TUG godfather and UNOTL, suspect test wild +4 and my luck in 1v1s please. I also almost didnt tag you correctly because I forgot you no longer identify as a feliburn...

Donphantastic – You’re a phantastic friend (ironic xD) :] miss you being as active as you used to be but glad you decided to stick around rather than leave completely. May God someday help me beat you in an actual game, Donny P squads are my kryptonite…

miltankmilk - The milk was alas too dangerous to unleash in uupl with his new weapon [SPL Trophy]… Proud of you getting on the Tigers and even going on to win the whole thing, you’ve made it bro.

Cynde – I gotta admit, you’re a real innovator in UU sometimes, I can’t fathom where your mind goes to create Sing LO Primarina. Back when we still used skype calls with you feen and Ark at 3 AM my time were always lit, and drunk Cynde was always a pleasure to hear from

Kreme – bet players who make big shoutouts in their rmts they’re good huh…hope u approve of my team since you’re the best DOU player to ever live. Someday the voice of reason will reach UU so Raikou can get banned.

BOUFF – I await the day pizza mosquito approves of my smogon avi :blobcry:

LeoLancaster – This summer we’ll have more big laddering calls again I hope, even if you take 6 years to make every move. Glad you’re back and undead now n_n

Pearl – You’re really one of the most incredible players I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with. The day I win even a test game vs you will be huge for me lmao. Your meme and like collecting abilities are also worthy of praise, it’s why we have the temple :blobpray: :blobpray:

Killintime - Kekkintime; goat both figuratively and literally, someday the residents of the goat channel will live free from oppression...

Arifeen – your ways have enlightened me on how to be a proper jojo fan, in which case I hope this rmt pleases you. When are you getting Necrozma banned for good its busted ;~:

Eyan – EYAN there’s this thing people discovered a while back called sleep, I think you should give it a try once in a while. Think the entire UU community owes you a collective thank you for all the amazing work you get done too, may I someday be as good at you are at forum responsibilities.

Amaroq – glad we have an American that speaks a REAL language to balance out all the goats and baguettes :maga: :lepen: :maga: :lepen:

Kushalos - ever since our first game last year in uupl I’ve looked to you as a friendly rival of sorts even though you’re a lot better at this game than me. Hope we can have an official rematch soon, hurry up and get the 4th gen monster hunter games too, I have like 1 person to play with D:

Wanka – glad you’re back man, and glad your dad isn’t beating you and tiny tim with jumper cables anymore :D

ADV PU GREEK PANTHEON
rozes :smooch:
YABO (pearl obii, sam and cbb go here too): pls guys stop sweeping me with subcm smoochum

The 2017 battlegirls: Aquadext Sacri' favorite baguettes
King UU thank you for picking me and believeing in me even when I didn't do too hot this season, your pep talks are always a great pick me up when I'm feeling down on myself, idt the team would be able to hold itself together as well with any other manager.
r0ady fat
Mazz Rodriblutar slurmz Teddeh Eo Ut Mortus Colchonero ADVANTAGE Vinc2612 Oglemi
You guys are all awesome and the team’s fucking unstoppable. Thx for carrying me this entire season n_n

Hogg Christo – Thanks to you guys for getting me last uupl. Was my first team experience and I had a blast that season, even if I only played twice and ended up underperforming that week against Kush. I suppose Ice Tea deserves some recognition as well, you also helped me get the ball rolling learning DPP UU which gave the Socialites a reason to put me in the lineup in the first place. Don’t think I’ve ever actually formally said it either, so grats on winning slam, there’s thousands of players that could only dream to accomplish that in their time playing, and the with the time you put into it, you definitely deserve it ^_^

Sunny’s official Indian outsourced ADV tutoring: Cowboy Dan CALLOUS UD Deluks917 CZ.

Eden's Embrace – You’re my man ngl, we’re suspiciously similar from our weebery to our fatal choking syndrome in actual games. Promise to get through all of evangelion with you this summer too LOL. Stop getting counterteamed by HP Fire Forry, use Heracross checks, and you’ll get less tilted if you STOP LADDERING :Thonk: :deathtobawa:

Lord Ninjax – CB Zapdos is dong !_! on another note, thank you for getting me for team Flying on pp, was a fun time with all of you guys, next year will be better n_n

Kingler12345 obii – either of you exceptionally gay by any chance

GOAT tutee, iRebel - sometimes I didn’t do that well at teaching you since I was bad at it when we first began but now look how far we’ve come. Thanks for sticking through with all of it.

magsyy The Trap God Camilas Acacia Joyverse Arii Stella hyw Dominatio - fellow stag goons, love u guys. ttg when are you gonna use max speed on Deo-S leads u_u

Other shoutouts go to some other cool people I know but haven't interacted with to as large of an extent compared to the others in my time here: Lord Esche Highways 6ti ProfessorMasterChief eht Renny_ nv tko Hamhamhamham Matame Leru TraceofLife

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)