GoldChico's Breeding and RNGed Legends (Updated with New Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I asked my friend if he can clone Regirock, he agreed. So we may trade, and I'll let you know once it is cloned

My FC is in my signature.
Sorry that I took so long goldchico. I literally had 5 different trades going on across 4 different sites and you were'nt online by the time I added you. Message me when you're available today and we can finish.

The spread is actually 30/31/30/31/31/31 dream ball.

Last edited:
Hey:) I don't have much but I would love to trade for either your adamant charmander or bold bulbasaur (both as you listed in the thread). I can offer a timid, unburden 31-xx-31-31-31-31 treecko with egg moves leaf storm, leech seed, worry seed and synthesis. let me know and thanks regardless

Hey:) I don't have much but I would love to trade for either your adamant charmander or bold bulbasaur (both as you listed in the thread). I can offer a timid, unburden 31-xx-31-31-31-31 treecko with egg moves leaf storm, leech seed, worry seed and synthesis. let me know and thanks regardless
Since you're starting I can give you those two and you just need to trade me your Treecko. Is it legit?

it's in an egg is that ok? and yes, I got it as part of a giveaway here on smogon in the minor trades thread haha:)
Sure. Do you know the Shiny Value of this egg? It can become a nice shiny treecko.

I need to breed the pokemon for you. Might take some time.

CMT for

Heatran | Lv.: 100
OT: Gabe
Ability: Flash Fire |Nature: Calm
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Lava Plume / Toxic / Protect / Stealth Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp. Def / 4 Speed
Semi-Redistributable

I know I don't have a ton that might be acceptable for this, but I can also offer most items, megastones, EV training services, or multiple pokemon if you want, thanks.

Cmt for males of adamant charmander and jolly diglett (:
I also have adamant binacle with shell smash and male adamant rhyhorn in a heavy ball with four egg moves I can offer

Hi there, I'm interested in your Shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 Regice, CMT to see if there's anything you'd like for it!

Can you CMT for this Adamant Kyurem? Also What pokeball is it captured with? And can you replace the Scary Face attack with Earth Power (if it's still on 5th gen), please?

Kyurem | Lv.: 100
OT: Gabe
Ability: Pressure |Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Outrage / Dragon Claw / Scary Face / Ice Beam
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)