Golden Sun Mafia - Weyard wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another edit: Looking at Saturos makes me remember what a fucking great and well-designed character he was. Askaninjask and asim, kudos to you both for making his signature attack part of his ability in the game.
I totally agree with this.

Thank you asim and askaninjask for making such a cool mafia, I had a lot of fun playing it!

You mean the horrible fake claim that you gave to us that made us suspect you to be mafia and use the unblockable night kill on you? It didn't help that you claimed negative vote, and then had your item that made your vote negative stolen and didn't say anything to me after that. Oh, and you told your real role to the wolf and not to me, and you held on to the marigold DESPITE being mayor.

You deserve not this win.

Just cause you have a vanilla role, that doesn't excuse you to play badly. The real reason you don't get good roles is because you have shown time and time again that you are a dumbass and a terrible mafia player, which combined together makes you the worst possible canidate for a good role in the eyes of the host.

Edit:
You now hold the Sol Blade. Whilst holding this item, you are immune to night kills, but only once. In addition, at night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – unleash Megiddo on <user>.” That night, <user> will be killed instantly. This kill cannot be thwarted by any means such as bodyguards or hookers. You may only unleash Megiddo once. This item disappears after both abilities have been used.
Asim next time you make an item like this, tell the fucking person that using the kill will make them vulnerable to kills that night.

Gotta agree with blue_light here, Raverist... I practically admitted to you that I was the wolf (A hired gun role is plausible, but considering there had been two deaths every night and I admitted to you that I had killed blue_light, it was obvious I was the wolf) and you didn't even report to RB Golbat telling him to be cautious with me.

I think your only real use was me using your death as a way to tell everyone to not trust RB Golbat, since I had argued against your death on the funeral night.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
you brought it upon yourself raverist.

also you've been in more games then me and you still suck, so being a "greenhorn" is not an excuse whatsoever.

in other news, this was a fun game to be involved in even if i didn't understand the flavour at all. thanks for letting me sub, guys.

You should just stop playing, you have in general a piss poor attitude, always whining, you're not even good at mafia to warrant your flaws and in the end your just a douchebag that everyone hates. Even jumpluff thinks you're a moron openly, which means naturally half of smogon who don't even know you hates you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)