Golden Sun Mafia - Weyard wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Ok let’s get going. I made you all breakfast!~

“Really? Like waffles!?”

~Nope. I lied. Let’s see who’s dead. There are a ton of them. It smells like #fluodome in here.~

“Yeah check this out man. Three dead bodies. Grooooooooss…”

First, you see the limp body of a poor child. The only noticing factor about him was the chocolate smeared all over his face and hands. Or at least you thought it was chocolate… This boy was Team Aether.

asim said:
Dear Team Aether,

You are Chocolate Boy.

As the extremely hyper sugar-obsessed boy of P.S. 118, most of the kids around do not take you seriously or even notice you. Well now in Weyard you are going to make yourself useful in the war (while keeping track of your precious chocolate of course).

At night you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – guard <user>’s chocolate.” That night you will protect <user> from any thieves attempting to steal his or her “chocolate” and other items.

<snip>

You are allied with Weyard.
Next was a pretty good-looking guy lying in a very dramatic pose. This man was the famous billymills.

asim said:
Dear billymills,

You are Doctor Heartbreak.

You are the witty and philosophical Smogon poster who is always shrouded in mystery. Although you post infrequently, you are well known for your two sides of funny quips and in-depth explanations or descriptions.

At night you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – asking <why>?” where <why> must be any yes or no question which does not include any Smogon names or role names. The next day, the question you asked will be posted in the day thread for all to see, but only you will receive the true answer.

<snip>

Finally, the most frightening sight loomed ahead. A giant, flightless, rainbow-colored bird twitched slightly and then lay unmoving. This strange creature was the loveable RB Golbat.

asim said:
Dear RB Golbat,

You are Kevin.

Although you are an enormous, colorful, ostrich-like bird, you happen to be very sneaky. You are also terribly obsessed with chocolate and your only goal in this war is to find some (while helping out the rest of Weyard of course).

At night you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – checking <user> for chocolate.” That night you will sneak up on <user> and look at all the items he or she is holding. If he or she has any chocolate you will immediately devour it, otherwise you will leave his or her items there.

In addition, as you are a giant bird, all your posts must contain some kind of squawking noise or you will exhaust yourself with human speech and fail from using your ability the following night.

<snip>

It is now Day 5. The tentative deadline for Day 5 is Saturday, January 23 at 2 PM EST (although I might start doing 24 deadlines if it’s ok with everyone).

Alright team we're still going strong, we still have majority. RB Golbat and I had a list of our last mafia men that I am confident in, there are about 2-3 left.

Lynch Staraptor call

Edit: Sorry for the mistake, Igor. I've received results since the day started that cleaned you, and I feel like an idiot now.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Dont rush to this, dont vote Igor yet.

Please wait and keep the Igor votes down of 6, theres probably a better lynch target.

Repeating, dont vote him yet.

----

Alright Kidos, we wont be lynching Igor. Instead we will be lynching user: Staraptor Call. He is a confirmed mafia, he is the Persuader, and I can give anyone that wants it his role PM. So yeah, vote him off.

Lynch Staraptor Call

asim said:
Dear Staraptor Call,

You are James “Sawyer” Ford.

As the badass self-appointed macho man of Oceanic Flight 815, you are an expert at forcing people to follow your will. As a result of this, you will use your influential manner of speech to sway the opinions of others here in Weyard.

At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – persuade <user1> to vote <user2>.” This first <user> will be intimidated by your strong attitude and be forced to vote <user2> during the day or risk being shot in the face. You may not persuade anyone to vote for himself however.

<snip>

You are allied with Lemuria.
Since a user told me it would be better to post his role PM here than individually PMing them, here it is.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lynch Staraptor Call i don't see where it says rbg can't win he's still allied with the weyard you know.

also goldenknight can't speak in the thread can i vote for him please

I would listen to Yoshi King, as he told me during one of the earlier nights, right after KOTW got godkilled, that I had been very valuable to the village. And I had been -- I'm the village persuader, and I helped RB Golbat by taking his advice and targeting Knightofthewind. I have also faithfully idled at RB Golbat's request for every night afterward.
Dear Staraptor Call,

You are Jack Shephard.

As the self-appointed leader of the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815, you are an expert at getting people to go along with your will. As a result of this, you will use your influential manner of speech to sway the opinions of others here in Weyard.

At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – persuade <user1> to vote <user2>.” This first <user> will be convinced by your strong charisma and be swayed to vote <user2> during the day. You may not persuade anyone to vote for himself however.

Since Yoshi King knew I was the persuader, that means RBG gave him the village spreadsheet. So that means Yoshi King is fully cleaned, making him more trustworthy than Reyscarface is. I suggest we follow Yoshi King's advice and Lynch Igor.

Sorry Staraptor, I've since received information that made you out to be mafioso. (The spreadsheet was updated and I hadn't checked, lol)

Everyone, keep in mind that Persuader is generally a mafia role, and given the flavour of the godkill, it's pretty obvious that Staraptor Call is Sawyer. I apologize for not double-checking the spreadsheet before starting the lynch, as the info had already been updated long beforehand.

Private Message: Mafia
Jan 21st, 2010, 5:51:32 PM polelover44
Mafia
Hey. Please give me the smogon name of the hooker role in your mafia. If you do, I won't reveal that person.
This PM marks Polelover44 as a mafia man, because he apparently wants to use a hooking power in some plan to get his team to destroy the village and win. Either that, or he's trying to mole me and make me reveal to the village any partner I may have. I know I'm dead today, but I would rather see the village win than Team Prox.

~Alright another one dead. Let's get this over with.~

"Stay back," yelled Staraptor Call, waving a shotgun around.

"Ooh ooh, can I do it this time Wise One?"

~Fine, whatever.~

So Mushu shot some fireballs or whatever very small dragons do to kill people. Staraptor Call died a very painful fiery death.

asim said:
Dear Staraptor Call,

You are James “Sawyer” Ford.

As the badass self-appointed macho man of Oceanic Flight 815, you are an expert at forcing people to follow your will. As a result of this, you will use your influential manner of speech to sway the opinions of others here in Weyard.

At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – persuade <user1> to vote <user2>.” This first <user> will be intimidated by your strong attitude and be forced to vote <user2> during the day or risk being shot in the face. You may not persuade anyone to vote for himself however.

<snip>

You are allied with Lemuria.
And with this, you all breathed a sigh of great relief. The mafia of Lemuria was now eliminated from the game.

It is now Night 6. The tentative deadline for Night 6 is Saturday, January 23 at midnight EST (roughly 40 hours from this post).

This PM marks Polelover44 as a mafia man, because he apparently wants to use a hooking power in some plan to get his team to destroy the village and win. Either that, or he's trying to mole me and make me reveal to the village any partner I may have. I know I'm dead today, but I would rather see the village win than Team Prox.
lol @ failing to attempt to get out of the lynch

~Let's get moving, this game is almost over guys!~

"All I care about is seeing more dead people!"

~Shut up donkey! Er, Mushu... Whatever...~

"Oooh cool. It looks like someone did die!"

You all check the body: this is Da Letter El.

asim said:
Dear Da Letter El,

You are Mia.

You are the shy and quiet Water Adept from the town of Imil at the base of Mercury Lighthouse. You assisted Isaac in his quest at Mercury Lighthouse, realizing you were then bound to assist him for the rest of his journey as well.

At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – cast Ply on <user>.” The <user> you target with this Psynergy will be healed that night, causing any kill attempts on <user> to fail.

<snip>

~Well at least now that billymills is dead there won't be interrup...~

REVEAL REYSCARFACE:

Dear reyscarface,

You are Matt Parkman.

At one time you were just a boring cop, but once you developed your ability to read minds, everything changed. Now you have entered Weyard, and the Fire clans of Prox have recruited you to work for the forces of evil.

At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – read <user>’s mind.” You will dig deep into <user>'s thoughts and discover his or her role PM by morning.

<snip>

You are allied with Prox.
~Ok nevermind I guess. Everyone get to the lynching!~

It is now Day 6. The tentative deadline for Day 6 is Sunday, January 24 at 4 PM EST (24 hours from now so hurry up!).

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Good luck village, i think we can pull this one off
This was very unlucky man, like insanely unlucky to lose you, but we will still win!

EVERYONE LEND ME YOUR VOTENERGY \o/
Dubulous is right my logic sucks sorry x_o

Edit: Alright, heres the deal. I am Archsage Athos, a "Living Legend" of the series Fire Emblem, and im allied with Weyard. I also am the inspector, and I contacted RBG N1 to work with him and give him infor for his spreadsheet. I always gave him all my results, and one day billymills contacted me. Curiously he was the one I had inspected that night, so I was sure I was talking with a Weyard player. He asked me for all my results, which I gladly gave him, and told me to stop speaking to Igor (who was the guy who "cleaned" RBG). After he told me this, I went to RBG to ask him why I shouldnt talk to Igor, and he told me that Igor hasnt been as cooperative as me, and he also told me that N3, he told Igor to inspect DLE because DLE had claimed BG to RBG. By the day, Igor contacted RBG and gave him the results. Weirdly, Igor's results said that DLE was a BG indeed, but a mafia BG. RBG contacted DLE to talk about that, and he got his role PM. After that, he confronted Igor, and Igor was being very suspicious. He asked me to inspect Igor once, but then he changed opinions and told me to inspect Raverist, who then died. Now after RBG died, I was very suspicious of Igor, and decided to inspect him this night. What I got surprised me because RBG was right, and Igor was trying to frame DLE before.

asim said:
You decided to cast Aureola on Igor last night. Your ability shows you that he is the following:

asim said:
Dear Igor,

You are Karst.

You are the deadly Mars adept from the fiery north and the sister of Menardi. After Isaac and his team killed your sister, you found a way to revive her and bring her to your side.

At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – cast Supernova on <user>.” That night, <user> will be surrounded by a large ball of fire, which will light them up and let you see their role PM.

You also have another ability. At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – publically cast Supernova” and include a message for everyone to see with your PM. The next morning, a large fiery blast will light up the sky and everyone will see your announcement. This ability can only be used once in the game.

You are allied with Prox.
Is what I got from my inspection, which explains everything that has happened so far, and it also explains why Yoshi King tried to lynch him, although he did claim to me and, even though it was weird to have 2 village inspectors, was reluctant to risk it if we had a 100% mafia confirmed by me.

And if you were wondering, here is my role.

asim said:
Dear reyscarface,

You are Archsage Athos.

Being one of the Eight Legends of the Scouring has caused people to refer to you as a Living Legend. You are very old, but you have been perfecting your powers to the point that you now control every single kind of magic. You have joined Weyard in order to do a last battle and find true peace that will lead you to your eternal rest.

At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask "Night x - cast Aureola on <user>." That night, <user> will be drenched in a bright light, allowing you to see him or her and find out his or her true role PM.

So yeah kids, we can still win, just dont screw up. Oh and stop speaking to Igor.

And the log with billy if someone wants to see it:

[18:06] <reyscarface> i didnt inspect rbg n1
[18:06] <billymills> damn it.
[18:06] <reyscarface> I know you are Dr Heartbreak though!
[18:06] <billymills> did RBG tell you that, or was I inspected.
[18:06] <reyscarface> I inspected you
[18:07] <billymills> kk
[18:07] <reyscarface> rbg didnt give me a target so random.org decided
[18:07] <billymills> cool
[18:07] <billymills> Well that throws a little thorn into things doesn't it.
[18:07] <reyscarface> ?
[18:07] <reyscarface> what do you mean ._.
[18:07] <billymills> RBG was verified
[18:08] <billymills> by a mafia.

[18:08] <reyscarface> Igor?
[18:08] <reyscarface> Igor is mafia?

[18:08] <billymills> And collected claims based off of that.
[18:08] <billymills> ?
[18:08] <billymills> What are you
[18:08] <billymills> role name inspector or inspector inspector.
[18:08] <reyscarface> Igor inspected RBG N1
[18:08] <billymills> Oh
[18:08] <reyscarface> complete inspector
[18:08] <billymills> I thought nook did
[18:09] <billymills> You and Igor are BOTH inspectors?
[18:09] <reyscarface> Apparently, yes.
[18:09] <billymills> RBG didn't have you inspect eachother n1?
[18:09] <billymills> err
[18:09] <billymills> this night?
[18:09] <reyscarface> nope he didnt tell us anything
[18:09] <reyscarface> I told him
[18:09] <reyscarface> I could check if Igor was evil
[18:09] <reyscarface> but he didnt want me to do so
[18:09] <billymills> I suggested he do that.
[18:09] <billymills> hmm.
[18:10] <billymills> btw
[18:10] <billymills> there's at least 4 non-village left.
[18:16] <reyscarface> you suspicious of me right
[18:16] <billymills> No, im pretty sure you are what you claim to be.
[18:16] <billymills> RBG agrees, so I decided I would investigate a bit.
[18:17] <reyscarface> im confused though
[18:17] <reyscarface> who is leading us now, RBG or Yoshi King e_e
[18:18] <billymills> It is indeed confusing.
[18:18] <billymills> Would it be possible for you to send me your role PM.
[18:18] <billymills> Just to check it out.
[18:18] <reyscarface> Sure thing
[18:19] <reyscarface> Dear reyscarface,
[18:19] <reyscarface> You are Archsage Athos.
[18:19] <reyscarface> Being one of the Eight Legends of the Scouring has caused people to refer to you as a Living Legend. You are very old, but you have been perfecting your powers to the point that you now control every single kind of magic. You have joined Weyard in order to do a last battle and find true peace that will lead you to your eternal rest.
[18:19] <reyscarface> At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask "Night x - cast Aureola on <user>." That night, <user> will be drenched in a bright light, allowing you to see him or her and find out his or her true role PM.
[18:19] <reyscarface> You are allied with Weyard.
[18:19] <billymills> When was the first time you claimed this.
[18:20] <reyscarface> Claimed to RBG D1 I think
[18:20] <reyscarface> yeah D1, I told him about Team Aether's role
[18:20] <reyscarface> so he could start organizing us
[18:21] <reyscarface> Anything else?
[18:22] <billymills> nah, you're probably good
[18:22] <billymills> unlike Igor
[18:22] <billymills> apparently hasn't talked to rbg recently.
[18:22] <billymills> either way, stop talking to Igor, he is most likely lying.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
no don't do that

k so let's wait for yoshi king since i don't really trust rey but i also think that the role pm in the update is fakesorry guys change of plan i'm lynching yoshiking

reyscarface

World Defender
Alright guess what, Yoshi King is a Neutral, we were working together because he said he would kill mafias, but now that he is tryhng to betray me theres nothing else to do than snitch on him I guess.

askaninjask said:
You decided to check Yoshi King's data last night. Your ability shows you that Yoshi King is the following:
askaninjask said:
Dear Yoshi King,

You are Number 6, a cylon.

The cylons were created by man. They evolved. They rebelled. There are many copies. And they have a plan. Their plan is to destroy the world of Weyard, so they sent you, a 6 model cylon, to do the dirty work. Sleek and sexy, you are determined to do to the world of Weyard what you did to Caprica.

At night, you may PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – shoot <user>.” That night, <user> will be instantly killed. You may kill every night after night 0. Your gun does not count as an item, and it cannot be stolen or given away.

At night, you may also PM asim and askaninjask “Night x – coax <user>.” That night, you will use your natural good looks to persuade him or her to show you his or her mailbox and see all PMs sent to the hosts that night. You may only use this ability once in every two nights.

<snip>

You are allied with yourself. You will win if <snip>.
Now heres the best part of all, the log where he admits his guiltyness:

00[21:59] <reyscarface> Alright
[21:59] <YoshiKing> Hey hey
05[21:59] <YoshiKing> What's up, Rey?
00[21:59] <reyscarface> Can I know your win condition?
00[22:00] <reyscarface> Look I know you arent Weyard
[22:00] <YoshiKing> Haha, are you Flamestrike's person who was going to talk to me?
00[22:00] <reyscarface> Look I know you arent Metal Sonic.
00[22:01] <reyscarface> May I call you by your name, Number 6?
00[22:01] <reyscarface> Got you impacted right.
[22:01] <YoshiKing> Ouch, seems the jig is up there! You're the only person to know, so you're obviously an inspector of some sort.
[22:02] <YoshiKing> Alright, I am Number 6, as you have said. And my win condition is slightly different than what I discussed with Flamestrike
00[22:02] <reyscarface> I know it is.
[22:02] <YoshiKing> Just to be clear, you're another Prox member?
00[22:02] <reyscarface> And you better tell me the truth, because if its different from what I have in this result PM, im gonna deal with you the harsh way.
00[22:03] <reyscarface> Maybe I am, maybe im not.
00[22:03] <reyscarface> Maybe im even a Weyard, maybe Flamestrike is actually a Miller and we planned his lynch to get other mafia members.
[22:03] <YoshiKing> Well if you're Lemuria, you're in a pretty bad position...
00[22:03] <reyscarface> I know that,
00[22:03] <reyscarface> But lets stop talking about me
[22:03] <YoshiKing> Yes, yes.
00[22:03] <reyscarface> Now tell me what your win condition is, and you better tell me the truth.
00[22:04] <reyscarface> If its 1 word different from what I got, there will be some consecuences.
[22:04] <YoshiKing> Oh hey before I forget, are you actually Athos?
[22:04] <YoshiKing> Because if so that's fucking awesome
00[22:04] <reyscarface> Maybe I am, maybe im not.
[22:04] <YoshiKing> Pffft
[22:05] <YoshiKing> Okay anyways, down to business
00[22:05] <reyscarface> So instead of changing themes, do what I told you to do please :)
[22:05] <YoshiKing> I'm not negotiating with you on this
00[22:05] <reyscarface> Believe me, its for the good of both.
00[22:06] <reyscarface> Im willing to help you.
[22:06] <YoshiKing> Firstly, think really hard about the state of whatever team you're on.
00[22:06] <reyscarface> I already did before contacting you.
[22:06] <YoshiKing> And I'm more than willing to help you
00[22:06] <reyscarface> Let me tell you something, im NOT Weyard.
00[22:06] <reyscarface> I may be Prox, I may be Lemuria, and I may be even a neutral.
[22:06] <YoshiKing> I realize that or you would not be calling me Number 6
00[22:06] <reyscarface> but the deal is I need you to tell me the truth
00[22:06] <reyscarface> about your win condition.
00[22:07] <reyscarface> So the only thing I ask you is, give me your win condition, and after that everything will be much easier.
[22:07] <YoshiKing> My win condition is to eliminate.
00[22:07] <reyscarface> eliminate what
[22:07] <YoshiKing> all
[22:07] <YoshiKing> other
00[22:08] <reyscarface> factions right?
00[22:08] <reyscarface> like be the last man standing?
[22:08] <YoshiKing> adepts.
[22:08] <YoshiKing> Well, nomatter what, you're not going to believe me
00[22:09] <reyscarface> Thats true.
00[22:09] <reyscarface> But then again I dont need to.
[22:09] <YoshiKing> I could be a hired gun, and I could be a wolf
00[22:09] <reyscarface> Im not Prox nor Lemuria.
[22:09] <YoshiKing> Either way you do have me kind of backed into a corner
00[22:09] <reyscarface> Im a Neutral too.
[22:09] <YoshiKing> Oh christ you're another neutral?
00[22:09] <reyscarface> Remember Blue Light's role?
[22:09] <YoshiKing> Jesus fuck what the shit
00[22:09] <reyscarface> He recollected Stars
[22:09] <YoshiKing> Yeah, get the elemental stars
00[22:09] <reyscarface> Im the opposite
[22:09] <YoshiKing> What the fuck role are you!?
00[22:09] <reyscarface> I need to get the items that are not stars.
00[22:09] <reyscarface> Im a scavenger like Blue Light.
[22:10] <YoshiKing> Oh shit, I may be able to help you then!
00[22:10] <reyscarface> If I get 4 items, whatever items, just not stars, I win, and I dont need to do anything else.
00[22:10] <reyscarface> So yeah, we can cooperate on this.
[22:10] <YoshiKing> Okay, what do you have so far
00[22:10] <reyscarface> I have 2 items.
00[22:10] <reyscarface> I need 2 more
[22:10] <YoshiKing> Because I know the location of the black orb
[22:10] <YoshiKing> Wow, I'm surprised there's another neutral in the game...

Theres even more than this, so if you want it, ask for it and ill show you, so yeah, instead of lynching me, its better to lynch Yoshi King.

Lynch Yoshi King

And in case it wasnt clear enough, I am NOT Archsage Athos, I am Altair.

asim said:
Dear reyscarface,

You are Altaïr.

You are the bad ass assassin of the game Assassin's Creed. You are insanely great, and even little kids that control you 24/7 in the game wish to be like you. You were in a mission in Masyaf when all of a sudden, the teletransportation device you use sent you to Weyard. You lost all your weapons and memory, the only thing you know is you need to get out of this place, as soon as possible. The only way to do this though, is by getting enough items to make your device work again, but you have to be careful, since the items called Stars will destroy your device, and that's the last thing you want.

With no weapons, you can't even steal, which basically means you will have to take them from fallen opponents. Every time a user holding an item dies, you will be informed and, with lightning speed, will run to the body before anyone else sees it, and take the items on it. This will only work at night, since in the day you may be spotted and sent to jail, you are a well known assassin after all.

On top of this, you are a master of disguise and stealth, so on Night 1 you will send asim and askaninjask a PM with a role. Everytime you are inspected you will show up as the role you created.

And that's not it. You found a machine containing data of all the people in Weyard while teletransportating, so every night you may PM asim and askaninjask "Night x - Search <user> on database." By the end of the night, you will decipher the code leading to <user>'s archive and will know his complete role the following day.

You also know that there are 7 items in this game, but nothing else.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you succesfully steal 4 items in the game.
I have 3 already, and my role clashes with what Sledge is, so its basically a race between me and Sledge of "who gets the items first!". I already have a target, and after I win, I can help the village win, so yeah, who would you rather lynch, a Neutral that is about to win, cant kill and isnt dangerous at all? Or a wolf who wins by killing everyone in the game and that has kills every night.

Lynch reyscarface

Alright, go ahead and make a ridiculous claim like saying Karst (a Mars adept) can use the Jupiter psynergy reveal, I'm sure everyone's going to believe you. Rey, I'm sorry, but it's really too obvious you're just trying to frame me to give your remaining partner a chance.

Regardless of what rey has said guys, this does not change the fact that RaRe555 is the last mafia and by killing him we all win. Let's just get this game over and done with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)