HP: 40
Energy: 6
Atk: **
Def: **
SpA: *(-)
SpD: **
Spe: 69 (+)
Boosts:
Other: two (2) uses of Cheri Berry/four (4) Natural Gift use left for Cheri Berry

Other: one (1) action till another tree catches fire, five (5) actions till the a flaming branch falls down

Matthew charges towards Passpartou, feints right and hits left. The raccoon just takes it, chilling out. To fuck off this boring round, another tree catches fire, roughly seven (7) feet from the combatants.

Matthew charges in against Passpartou with a Meteor Mash powering his leg/arm/hand/foot. Passpartou is about to respond with a Headbutt when a massive middle finger appears in the clouds, aimed at the raccoon and her trainer.

Passpartou chills out again. Matthew uses the raccoon as a punching bag. The air god breaks both the trainers arms for making a boring round. Dicks.

Matthew (Nohface) [M]
Nature: Jolly
HP: 50
Energy: 28
Def: ***
SpA: * (-)
SpD: ***
Spe: 11 (10*1.15)
Boosts: -1 Accuracy
Other: Still has one (1) Oran berry uses left, three (3) chills left

Passpartou (Zigzagoon) [F]
HP: 8
Energy: 26
Boosts:
Other: two (2) uses of Cheri Berry/four (4) Natural Gift use left for Cheri Berry, three (3) chills left

Other: one (1) action till another tree catches fire, two (2) actions till the a flaming branch falls down

Matthew (Nohface) [M]
HP: 50
Energy: 28
Boosts: -1 Accuracy
Other: Still has one (1) Oran berry uses left, three (3) chills left

HP: 8
Energy: 26
Boosts:
Other: two (2) uses of Cheri Berry/four (4) Natural Gift use left for Cheri Berry, three (3) chills left

Other: one (1) action till another tree catches fire, two (2) actions till the a flaming branch falls down

Passpartou, with the last of her strength slowly ebbing, launches a Natural Gift against Matthew, and luckily for the raccoon, some of the flame from the trees powering up the attack. Matthew, getting greedy, just chills out. Another tree catches fire. The fire is roughly four (4) feet from the pair.

Passpartou, with the last of her strength slowly ebbing, launches a Natural Gift against Matthew, and luckily for the raccoon, some of the flame from the trees powering up the attack. Matthew, getting greedy, just chills out. Amidst the chaos, a flaming tree branch falls, causing a fire to spread between the two flaming trees

Passpartou, with the last of her strength slowly ebbing, launches a Natural Gift against Matthew, and luckily for the raccoon, some of the flame from the trees powering up the attack. Matthew responds with Meteor Mash, smashing Passpartou, finally fainting her.

Matthew (Nohface) [M]
HP: 33
Energy: 42
Boosts:
Other: one (1) chills left

FAINT

Other: one (1) action till another tree catches fire, four (4) actions till the a flaming branch falls down

cartoons! send out a mon+actions

Good stuff, Passpartou, I'd call you back, but my arms are broken and I can't lift the ball, so uh...don't die in the flames, k?

*kicks Pokeball*
Go Handsome!
...the Breezi

Start off by using the hot air from the flames to lift yourself high into the sky above the burning trees.

Then, chuck a Shadowball at Matt.

If at this point he's close by, Knock Off his Oran Berry. If he's not close, chuck another Shadowball.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
weird i didn't know flame boosted seeds could be so powerful

start by using will o wisp, run up a non flaming tree on the opposite side of breezi in order to block the second shadow ball. after that, jump and hit it with a meteor mash on the blanket thing that lets it fly so it can stay grounded.

as much as this kills me to say, cartoons! went past the DQ time of 2 days/48 hours. He posted on the 17th, however i could not update because he didn't tell me the item till the 20th, exceeding the DQ time. i apologize for not noticing this yesterday, and for playing dragon age: origins instead of updating like i was supposed to yesterday which would've kept cartoons! in the game.

tl;dr cartoons! exceeded the DQ time and its puny_gk and my parent's fault.

anyway the rewards:
little_gk's team
Nohface (Matthew) [M]
EC: +1
MC: +1
DC: +1
KO Counter: 1

TC: +2

cartoons!'s team
Zigzagoon (Passpartou) [F]

Breezi (Handsome) [M]

TC: +2

HD, the best
RC (?): 2
also i may have been rooting for cartoons! (this bias didn't do anything to alter the results of each round ofc)

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i blame hd, but cartoons was doing a solid job playing with the team disadvantage until hd got lazy

Ah well, my only regret was not getting able to take Breezi out for a spin that wouldn't have been a complete steamroll. Gg, GK, and thanks for reffing, HD. It was a hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)