Gonzo's Trade Thread (Now with HP Fire/Defog Latios and cloning service) (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Ferroseed Nest Ball Impish with Egg moves Spikes Stealth Rock Leech Seed and Bullet Seed. Will trade for one of those bold ha flawles evees with Hyper Voice, Wish, and Heal Bell

I got a Ferroseed Nest Ball Impish with Egg moves Spikes Stealth Rock Leech Seed and Bullet Seed. Will trade for one of those bold ha flawles evees with Hyper Voice, Wish, and Heal Bell
Gonzo hasn't been on since May 3rd if you haven't check when he was last seen/on. Please don't bump an old thread if the user hasn't been in for months

Last edited:
Hi!:) I'm interested in your Latios, I can offer a female Jolly Kabuto in Dream Ball 5ivs, with Knock Off, Rapid Spin and Giga Drain.

Alright guys, I'm back. If you want to trade let me know! For anyone that has been waiting for their for a while, I will give you the pokemon for free!
Welcome back! Thanks for the offer too, but I still have your pokemon ready saved that we agree upon as well, so I'll still give you them as well. :) Would like to change up my original order a little bit however if possible, as I did get two out of the three pokemon from somewhere else during your absence. ^^; Along with the shiny Eevee, would like the following two:

Excadrill

OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: N/A
Move Tutor Moves: Iron Head, Stealth Rock
Known Moves: Rapid Spin, Earthquake, Iron Head, Stealth Rock
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31

And

Ralts

Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Memento
Move Tutor Move: Hyper Voice
Known Move: Growl, Destiny Bond, Memento, Hyper Voice
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31

Welcome back! Thanks for the offer too, but I still have your pokemon ready saved that we agree upon as well, so I'll still give you them as well. :) Would like to change up my original order a little bit however if possible, as I did get two out of the three pokemon from somewhere else during your absence. ^^; Along with the shiny Eevee, would like the following two:

Excadrill

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: N/A
Move Tutor Moves: Iron Head, Stealth Rock
Known Moves: Rapid Spin, Earthquake, Iron Head, Stealth Rock
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31

And

Ralts

Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Memento
Move Tutor Move: Hyper Voice
Known Move: Growl, Destiny Bond, Memento, Hyper Voice
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Thank you! So you would like the shiny Eevee and these two, correct?

Hi!:) I'm interested in your Latios, I can offer a female Jolly Kabuto in Dream Ball 5ivs, with Knock Off, Rapid Spin and Giga Drain.
Sure thing!

Yes please. ^^
I'm ready if you are!

Gonzo206 hey man, want some scatterbug eggs? I have flawless timid archipelago, ocean, and savannah
I would love them! What would you like in return?

Welcome back Gonzo :]

CMT for Cobalion + Kyruem :]
Thank you! I'll post in your thread.

Hello Gonzo and welcome back I'm interested in your non shiny Scizor with Knock Off and Superpower. I recently hatched a shiny male Ferroseed Impish Iron Barbs 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Stealth Rock and Leech Seed in a regular Pokeball.

Sure thing!

I'm ready if you are!

I would love them! What would you like in return?

Thank you! I'll post in your thread.
Sounds good. My FC is in my sig. Just added yours. Send the trade request when your ready. ^^

Edit: Thanks for the trades!

Last edited:
Hello Gonzo and welcome back I'm interested in your non shiny Scizor with Knock Off and Superpower. I recently hatched a shiny male Ferroseed Impish Iron Barbs 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Stealth Rock and Leech Seed in a regular Pokeball.
Sounds good to me!

Sounds good. My FC is in my sig. Just added yours. Send the trade request when your ready. ^^

Edit: Thanks for the trades!
Thank you as well!

Can you come on now?
Sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)