Other Good Cores

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing that comes to mind is that Heatran walls and beats this core singlehandedly. While you can handle him with teammates, that's still half of your team that doesn't want to come in when Heatran is on the field... I don't have a lot of time to suggest changes, but I'd suggest swapping out Volcarona for another sweeper that can similarly benefit from Aggron-Sylveon support and also have the capability to break through Heatran. You can do that, or you could add Aqua Tail/Earthquake to Mega Aggron, but that's a really risky check and it would require a lot of prediction if you don't want to sacrifice the greater part of MAggron's HP needlessly.

EDIT: Actually, this team struggles with every Fire-type in OU...
Forgot about Heatran smh. Good call about EQ on Mega Aggron. The Aggron and Florges sets are the ones I use in UU btw. They haven't been tweaked for OU yet. Sorry bout that.

Forgot about Heatran smh. Good call about EQ on Mega Aggron. The Aggron and Florges sets are the ones I use in UU btw. They haven't been tweaked for OU yet. Sorry bout that.
I'd recommend a water-ground type partner to deal with the Heatran issue; Swampert and Gastrodon both would do this core justice, as they counter Heatran completely and serve as general checks to most fire types bar Charizard Y. If Charizard Y is an issue, try Mirror Coat Milotic, who easily tanks a solarbeam and ohkos in return

I'd recommend a water-ground type partner to deal with the Heatran issue; Swampert and Gastrodon both would do this core justice, as they counter Heatran completely and serve as general checks to most fire types bar Charizard Y. If Charizard Y is an issue, try Mirror Coat Milotic, who easily tanks a solarbeam and ohkos in return
Volc can tank 1 Fire Blast, set up QD and be faster next turn to Roost up. Pretty shaky though. Might have to tweak the core a bit more. I'd probably add Milotic when I run this in UU lol

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Volc can tank 1 Fire Blast, set up QD and be faster next turn to Roost up. Pretty shaky though. Might have to tweak the core a bit more. I'd probably add Milotic when I run this in UU lol
Wow, just ran a calc on Volcarona vs. Char-Y, and:
+2 0 SpA Volcarona Fiery Dance vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Charizard Y in Sun: 148-175 (49.6 - 58.7%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO

I'm actually impressed. You're right though, it's still shaky as even at +1 Sp. Def, Fire Blast has a decent chance of taking Volc out after the Roost. Heatran and Char-X are still big problems as well...

Against Heatran especially, Volcarona doesn't stand a chance. Stealth rock + roar, resists both STABs

Edit: In OU, Garchomp pairs well here. He covers Volcarona's rock weakness, Aggron's fire, and provides much needed ground coverage. Another excellent teammate is Gengar. Ground and fighting immunity, poison resistance, and provides impeccable offensive coverage. Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Pixilate Hyper Voice, and Iron Head provide immense coverage. I fact, Fairy + Ghost moves provide some of the best offensive coverage around.

Last edited:
+

Hello everybody, back with a new wall-breaking core. I would really like your opinion on this core and the pokemon that could fair well with this cores wallbreaking support.

Medicham is a powerfull very powefull attacker with no doubt, but it does have its fair share of flaws. Medicham struggles to 2HKO both Ghosts and Psychics, Aegislash and Slowbro in particular, which are easllly handled by bisharp. Bisharp, on the other hand, struggles against strong physical walls such as Mandibuzz, and also struggles agaist pokemon such as Conkeldor witch can switch in and OHKO bisharp. Thanks to Medichams Brute force, it can muscle through theses walls (+ Conk) and Help Bisharp out.n

To allow this core to work to its full potential, it needs support. This core, especially medicham, Is frail, so it needs sponges to absorb hits. Pivots, especially slow ones also help the core out, allowing medicham safe switch in opportunities. Status absorbers and Wish Passers are welcome, as they allow both medicham and bisharp to stay alive longer, and dish out more damage. Landorus is a great partner for this core, as it can both be used as a pivot, and get rid of talonflame. Rotom-W and Rotom-H are also good partners, as they can again, pivot, get rid of talonflame, and paralyse foes so medicham can hit them before it gets damaged.

Oh, and one more thing... Thanks to their great offencive synergy,
They Can 2HKO every single pokemon in the OU Metagame
Proof: http://sweepercalc.com/rmt/
Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Substitute
- Ice Punch

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 84 Spd / 252 Atk / 172 HP
Adamant Nature
- Substitute / Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Discuss!

I know this post is a little old but I've been really enjoying how this core has been testing. Really does work as advertised thanks for sharing it :)

Reactions: Air
I have a fairly neat offensive core I've been testing out:

Raikou @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 248 SAtk / 8 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Signal Beam
- Volt Switch

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 168 Spd / 252 Atk / 88 HP
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

Breloom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Spore

They cover each other offensively very well, and even defensively they do a nice job. All three pack a hell of a punch, and there are very few things that can wall this trio. It has a little trouble breaking past Cresselia and Dusclops, but honestly how frequently are you likely to see them in OU? Anyway, it's got all the components a solid offensive core needs, and it's been doing well in this current metagame.

Hyper Offense!

Deoxys-D @ Red Card
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Hp / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave

Thundurus @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Wild Charge
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice] / [Flying]

Aegislash @ Air Balloon
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 240 Hp / 252 SAtk / 16 Spe
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Pretty standard offensive core. Deoxys-D is arguably the best hazard setter, being able to lay down rocks and often a few layers of spikes. Unlike Deoxys-S, this guy has a bit more longevity, and is able to endure some hits, set up hazards and then possibly cripple one of the opposing team's sweepers with thunder wave. Deoxys-D also has a little niche in further hampering set-up sweepers or hazard layers though the use of taunt.

Anyway, Thundurus and Aegislash are able to exploit these entry hazards, preventing the opponent from getting rid of them, while also providing offensive pressure. Deoxys-D will surely bait out a defog user or spinner, which Thundurus and Aegislash can take advantage of. Thundurus is a perfect choice over Bisharp as a defiant user, thanks to his superior speed that is useful against more offensively-based teams. Hidden power ice or flying can be used to lure out Mega-Venusaur and deal some substantial damage. Other than that, the only counters to Thundurus are Rotom-W and Quagsire. Then there are a few checks such as Mamoswine with ice shard, and Greninja with icebeam. A few other scarfers like Garchomp and Excadrill can also spell trouble. Other than that, good luck stopping a boosted Thundurus.

Air Balloon Aegislash prevents the team from being swept by Mold Breaker Excadrill, and also allows Aegislash to function as a decent spinblocker, which is appreciated as entry hazards are kept on the opponent's side of the field.

If you guys can think of any changes or suggestions, I'm all ears. Also looking for some teammates who could compliment this offensive core. Enjoy.

How about Zard X and Azumarill. They are both very powerful and CB Azu can remove Zard X's checks. Landorus-T, TTar, Tran, and others got nothing on the fluffy bunny.

Small core that I've been playing around with for trapping certain threats. I've only gotten about 6 games of testing in with it but I'm enjoying its success a lot. May try magnezone over Gothitelle as well since magnet pull is awesome.

Banette (F) @ Banettite
Ability: Cursed Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Sucker Punch
- Phantom Force
- Taunt

Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

Gives me the option to also cripple with trick and prankster shenanigans. (Also I am aware of the huge dark/ ghost weakness here but I am mostly using this for picking off annoying threats the rest of the team.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
+
This core runs off Mega Gyarados Late-Game sweeping. Now, M-Gyarados is an excellent late-game sweeper with it's great bulk and high attack, but it does have its fair share of flaws. It is easily walled by the likes of Slowbro, Skarmory, Mandibuzz, Ferrothorn, Chesnaught & Mega Venasuar (If Lacking Ice Fang) and Kyruem-B (If Lacking Stone Edge) Now here comes the good part. If Gyarados has Stone Edge instead of Ice Fang, Cube is out of the equation. Now that he's gone, Gothitelle can Trap and remove All but one of the threats. (That's Ferrothorn but we will get to that later) With one of the best abilitys in the game, Shadow Tag, it can trap many of Gyarados's Checks And remove them with Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, and Psychic.

This core works best when Gyarados isn't sent into play until it's checks and counters are removed by Gothitelle. If Gyarados stays at full Heath, it can come in on something that can't touch it, Say, Greninja, and force it out while possibly getting 2 dragon dances off. If Gothitelle has done its job, it's Good Game from then on. Gyarados can switch in early game if you need to lure its counters in, but it is generally not safe. Gothitelle only use after trapping is death fodder, but it's job was done nonetheless

There are a few things that are a danger to this core, mainly Conkeldor, Breloom, and Ferrothorn. Conk and Breloom can both revenge kill Gyarados, while gothitelle cant do anything about it as Conkeldor has Knock off and Breloom can put it to sleep. Conkeldor can be delt with to some extent by no mega evolving Gyarads, but the power loss is notiable pre-mega. Ferrothorn completly walls Gyarados while Gothitelle cannot take it out, and it can threaten them both with Power Whip. Talonflame makes a great partner as it OHKOs all threts above, but needs to be wary of both Conks Knock off and Brelooms Rock Tomb. Hazard support on both sides of the spectrum in appreciated.

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 84 HP / 252 SAtk / 172 Spd
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Trick
Energy Ball buys you nothing here as its really only good on goth for smoking Gastrodon/Quags/ROtom-W all of which are not much of an issue for Gyara thanks to Mold Breaker. Run HP fire and you can actually beat Ferrothorn with Goth.

Reactions: Air
[/quote]
Energy Ball buys you nothing here as its really only good on goth for smoking Gastrodon/Quags/ROtom-W all of which are not much of an issue for Gyara thanks to Mold Breaker. Run HP fire and you can actually beat Ferrothorn with Goth.
Good Catch, Thanks!

So here's a Trick Room core I've been using:

Aromatisse @ Light Clay
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 2 Spd
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Trick Room
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Brick Break
- Swords Dance

Reuniclus @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Explosion

Aromatisse is there for pure set-up, and being untauntable courtesy of Aroma Veil she's pretty good at it. Drop your screens, Trick Room, then switch - the Screens should be enough to cushion the blow that hits the next pokemon. If you predict a Scizor switch, use HP Fire, scoring the 2HKO on him whilst he can't 2HKO you. On predicting a Venusaur switch, swap in Reuniclus who is more than capable of dealing with him.

Reuinclus is there to stop Breloom and Venusaur putting your pokemon to sleep - a big problem for Trick Room teams as it completely kills momentum - hence favouring the normally inferior Overcoat. Weakness policy let's him obtain a nice boost on being hit with an SE attack which, due to his reasonable bulk, he can normally take. Explosion lets you bring something in unharmed, usually doing nice damage in the process with a Weakness Policy boost.

Bisharp has most of what you want in a TR sweeper; his attack can't be lowered except for burns (hence the Lum Berry, but it's easy enough to get a fire pokemon on your team to take WoW anyway), he has priority and his defenses are pretty decent; furthermore, if anyone tries to Defog your screens, you get a free boost if you predict it right. He covers Reuniclus and Aromatisse's weakness perfectly, whilst they patch up his galling fighting weakness. Whilst he doesn't have quite the oomph of a LO Bisharp, an Adamant nature serves to counteract that somewhat. Brick Break provides nice coverage, whilst also dealing with the opponent's screens if they've set any.

Any thoughts on the core?

So here's a Trick Room core I've been using:

Aromatisse @ Light Clay
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 2 Spd
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Trick Room
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Brave Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Brick Break
- Swords Dance

Reuniclus @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Explosion

Aromatisse is there for pure set-up, and being untauntable courtesy of Aroma Veil she's pretty good at it. Drop your screens, Trick Room, then switch - the Screens should be enough to cushion the blow that hits the next pokemon. If you predict a Scizor switch, use HP Fire, scoring the 2HKO on him whilst he can't 2HKO you. On predicting a Venusaur switch, swap in Reuniclus who is more than capable of dealing with him.

Reuinclus is there to stop Breloom and Venusaur putting your pokemon to sleep - a big problem for Trick Room teams as it completely kills momentum - hence favouring the normally inferior Overcoat. Weakness policy let's him obtain a nice boost on being hit with an SE attack which, due to his reasonable bulk, he can normally take. Explosion lets you bring something in unharmed, usually doing nice damage in the process with a Weakness Policy boost.

Bisharp has most of what you want in a TR sweeper; his attack can't be lowered except for burns (hence the Lum Berry, but it's easy enough to get a fire pokemon on your team to take WoW anyway), he has priority and his defenses are pretty decent; furthermore, if anyone tries to Defog your screens, you get a free boost if you predict it right. He covers Reuniclus and Aromatisse's weakness perfectly, whilst they patch up his galling fighting weakness. Whilst he doesn't have quite the oomph of a LO Bisharp, an Adamant nature serves to counteract that somewhat. Brick Break provides nice coverage, whilst also dealing with the opponent's screens if they've set any.

Any thoughts on the core?
This would be pretty good if Trick Room were at all a viable strategy.

Heracross @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Blast
- Pin Missile

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Toxic

This is my favorite core in OverUsed. The idea is simple; Mega Heracross can rip apart teams. Only a few things can stop a Mega Heracross from punching through a team. Those things are:

Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Talonflame, psychic moves, fire moves, Aegislash, Charizards, and Skarmory.

Heatran is a great tank and support mon, but a few things get in the way! Those include:

Fighting types, ground types, water types, and other Heatrans.

Hang on, the two cover each other. Like, excellently. Looks like a core to me.

On Heracross, I don't run EQ because Bullet Seed gets a lot of use, being the only 100% accurate move without side-effects, which also OHKOs Rotom-W and even most Mega Blastoises. Also, Earthquake is only there for Aegislash, which Heatran covers. Not to mention, a lot of Aegislash carry an Air Balloon.

Here are some replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-102300211
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-100042612
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-105678761

Celebi is a great third member, by the way. The second replay really shows off the core the most, methinks, with the addition of Celebi.

Gengar @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 28 HP / 148 SAtk / 80 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball / Sludge Wave
- Taunt

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power / Flash Cannon
- Toxic / Roar

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed / Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Power Whip
- SR / Spikes
The is a stallbreaker core I have been running for a new team. Sub-Wisp Gengar is great against stall thanks to its typing, in conjuction with Taunt and WoW, which allows it a good match-up against common defensive Pokemons like Venusaur, Chansey, Sylveon etc. Heatran switches into stuff that don't care about WoW much such as Clefable and Roar them out / Toxic them accordingly. Sludge Wave / Flash Cannon on Gengar / Heatran respectively is great to eliminate Clefable and Sylveon for once and for all but Shadow Ball / Earth Power is usually superior for coverage. It just happens so that these 2 Pokemons also have great defensive synergy with their immunities, which allow either to get a Sub up rather easily. Due to the number of switches this core cause, hazard support is welcomed, and Ferrothorn is better than Deoxys in this case since it has better type synergy with Heatran and Gengar.

This core is useful if you need something to reliably remove aforesaid defensive behemoths to get a sweep going, notable examples include Gyarados, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Gardevoir, Thundurus etc.

+

Hello everybody, back with a new wall-breaking core. I would really like your opinion on this core and the pokemon that could fair well with this cores wallbreaking support.

Medicham is a powerfull very powefull attacker with no doubt, but it does have its fair share of flaws. Medicham struggles to 2HKO both Ghosts and Psychics, Aegislash and Slowbro in particular, which are easllly handled by bisharp. Bisharp, on the other hand, struggles against strong physical walls such as Mandibuzz, and also struggles agaist pokemon such as Conkeldor witch can switch in and OHKO bisharp. Thanks to Medichams Brute force, it can muscle through theses walls (+ Conk) and Help Bisharp out.n

To allow this core to work to its full potential, it needs support. This core, especially medicham, Is frail, so it needs sponges to absorb hits. Pivots, especially slow ones also help the core out, allowing medicham safe switch in opportunities. Status absorbers and Wish Passers are welcome, as they allow both medicham and bisharp to stay alive longer, and dish out more damage. Landorus is a great partner for this core, as it can both be used as a pivot, and get rid of talonflame. Rotom-W and Rotom-H are also good partners, as they can again, pivot, get rid of talonflame, and paralyse foes so medicham can hit them before it gets damaged.

Oh, and one more thing... Thanks to their great offencive synergy,
They Can 2HKO every single pokemon in the OU Metagame
Proof: http://sweepercalc.com/rmt/
Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Substitute
- Ice Punch

Bisharp @ Life Orb
EVs: 84 Spd / 252 Atk / 172 HP
Adamant Nature
- Substitute / Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Discuss!
I gotta say this is a good core and it does 2 hit KO the entire OU metagame exept for Tangela lol:

252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Tangela: 112-132 (33.5 - 39.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

This is the strongest move this core has against Tangela but it's only a 3 hit KO. Not saying Tangela is a good pokemon or this core is any worse because of Tangela but if you need something against this duo This little vine guy is your man.

First Smogon post :)

Sorry if it sounds like I am trying to show you up, but a STAB High Jump Kick would actually do more damage than a super-effective Ice Punch.

252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Tangela: 154-183 (46.1 - 54.7%) -- 60.5% chance to 2HKO

I gotta say this is a good core and it does 2 hit KO the entire OU metagame exept for Tangela lol:

252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Tangela: 112-132 (33.5 - 39.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

This is the strongest move this core has against Tangela but it's only a 3 hit KO. Not saying Tangela is a good pokemon or this core is any worse because of Tangela but if you need something against this duo This little vine guy is your man.
Knock off on Bisharp Removes Evoilite. So it does :3

Right, so there's a DSF core I've been working with on my semi-stall team, and it's probably the most stable core I've come up with:

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 216 Def / 252 HP / 40 Spd
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind
- Roost

Ampharos-Mega @ Ampharosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 220 HP / 208 SDef / 80 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Volt Switch

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower/Knock Off
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

Right, so, keep in mind this is a core that works best on semi-stall teams. The reason this core works well is the amount of defensive synergy between them is almost impeccable, with the only non-covered weakness being Ice. Excellent partners for this core are Unaware Quagsire and Eviolite Chansey. Partner it with a powerful wallbreaker and you should be set. But really, this core can handle most teams without batting an eye, and the only ones it tends to struggle against is Hyper Offense. I'll provide some replays once I have a few decent ones.

Anyway, like I said, good partners are key to this teams success. I'll list a few pokemon that work well with this core, as they create insane cores of their own in the process:

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 Def / 220 HP / 36 Atk
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Recover

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect

Right, so, with these two additions, what do we get? Let's see:

-Dragon + Steel + Fairy, a type combo rising in popularity due to its even greater defensive synergy than the classic Fire + Water + Grass core
-SkarmBliss, or in this case, SkarmChans, the most famous defensive core of them all
-Skarm/Chans/Quag, the PREMIER semi-stall core, used by top-of-the-ladder players such as Dauude Sandstorm

I know this is just 'Good Cores,' and what I've gone off and done is made 5/6ths of a team. Sorry. But it's just too good not to share. Truly, the only thing that can muscle its way past these cores when paired up is Choice Specs Keldeo. A good answer there would to either have a bulky/faster psychic type (such as Reuniclus) or a faster flying type like Talonflame (although at full health, Mega Amph wins 1v1 every time).

And those are my thoughts for the day, hope someone finds this useful!

Knock off on Bisharp Removes Evoilite. So it does :3
Sure it removes the Eviolite, but...
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Tangela: 97-114 (29 - 34.1%) -- 1.9% chance to 3HKO
followed by 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tangela: 121-142 (36.2 - 42.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Bisharp would do a maximum of 256 damage out of 334 bar critical hits. Not saying that this poses a threat to the core, but still. There is a Pokemon that isn't guaranteed to be 2hko'd by either Bisharp or Megacham, though HJK has a fair chance.

Sure it removes the Eviolite, but...
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Tangela: 97-114 (29 - 34.1%) -- 1.9% chance to 3HKO
followed by 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tangela: 121-142 (36.2 - 42.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Bisharp would do a maximum of 256 damage out of 334 bar critical hits. Not saying that this poses a threat to the core, but still. There is a Pokemon that isn't guaranteed to be 2hko'd by either Bisharp or Megacham, though HJK has a fair chance.
After evoilite is removed, medicham can 2HKO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)