Other Good Cores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to see what has been posted and what hasn't besides reading through 40+ pages? Perhaps some of the good cores should be posted on the first page to show what has and hasn't been discussed. (Btw I was going to post Quagsire/Zapdos/Charizard Y).

Is there a way to see what has been posted and what hasn't besides reading through 40+ pages? Perhaps some of the good cores should be posted on the first page to show what has and hasn't been discussed. (Btw I was going to post Quagsire/Zapdos/Charizard Y).
You can't just 'post on the first page.' Gotta sift through them all, I'm afraid

You can't just 'post on the first page.' Gotta sift through them all, I'm afraid
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that the OP should have edited the first post and put the cores that were decided to be good and beneficial to certain teams (hence Offensive Cores, Defensive Cores, etc.). Check the Victory Road 'Good Core' post. OP hasn't added the cores that were found to be beneficial so I do not know what to post and what not to post.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that the OP should have edited the first post and put the cores that were decided to be good and beneficial to certain teams (hence Offensive Cores, Defensive Cores, etc.). Check the Victory Road 'Good Core' post. OP hasn't added the cores that were found to be beneficial so I do not know what to post and what not to post.
Eh, just post whatever you want for now. That's probably a good idea but not likely to happen anytime soon.

Eh, just post whatever you want for now. That's probably a good idea but not likely to happen anytime soon.
There's one on the victory road forum, just not here

Edit: Anyone know how to contact Grisley Bear? (The Creator of this Forum)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)