Good Team: Help!

Hello, I am trying to find a good balanced team that does well in Doubles & Singles (I know this is supposed to be a double battle thread, but I want a good team) Tiers don't matter too much to me, but if you have Pokemon exclusive to one tier like OU then go ahead, I need help with this so please take some time to spare on this post, thank you in advanced.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It's really impossible to have a team that works for both singles and doubles metas. You could potentially find a lineup of six Pokemon that does well in both (Lando-T / Rotom-W / Heatran / Ferrothorn / Mega Gardevoir / Latios has some promise!) but you'll have to change sets and EV spreads to better suit each metagame. Also if you're specifically talking about OU and Smogon Doubles: the latter team has to be prepared to deal with a shit ton of threats that would never be allowed in singles (Mega Kangaskhan, Deoxys-A, Shaymin-S, etc.) and some that simply don't show up (Cresselia, Scrafty).

Just use two (or more!) teams. You won't regret it.

It's really impossible to have a team that works for both singles and doubles metas. You could potentially find a lineup of six Pokemon that does well in both (Lando-T / Rotom-W / Heatran / Ferrothorn / Mega Gardevoir / Latios has some promise!) but you'll have to change sets and EV spreads to better suit each metagame. Also if you're specifically talking about OU and Smogon Doubles: the latter team has to be prepared to deal with a shit ton of threats that would never be allowed in singles (Mega Kangaskhan, Deoxys-A, Shaymin-S, etc.) and some that simply don't show up (Cresselia, Scrafty).

Just use two (or more!) teams. You won't regret it.
Thanks for the help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)