Got Arceus? Sign-Ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Smogon Tournament Rules
Approved by Earthworm
Got Arceus?

Poor Arceus. First, he can't be EV trained properly, and when he finally can, what happens? People consider banning him from Ubers! There was even an Ubers tourney that especially excluded Arceus! But this got me thinking: what if Arceus was banned from Ubers, and got his own tier? Well, this tournament will find out!

What makes this tourney special is that all teams will have to use Arceus, and only Arceus. Along with that, every Arceus on your team has to be a different type.

Tournament Rules
*Gen 5
*6-on-6
*Singles
*Single Elimination
*All Pokemon on your team must be Arceus
*All Pokemon on your team must be a different type.

Standard Rules
*Sleep Clause
*Evasion Clause
*OHKO Clause
*Battle Timeout

Sign-ups will be open for a grand total of 72 hours or when 128 man is reached. This tournament will have 64, 96, or 128 participants, depending on the number of sign-ups. The first 62.5% of places will be given out on a first-come, first-serve basis, the remaining 37.5% will be randomly assigned to the remaining sign-ups.

Particpants
1.Drums
2.Steeli
3.KnightoftheWind
4.Dummy007
5.T-Dogg
6.Eternal
7.Ditto
8.Lady Salamence
9.Iconic
10.reyscarface
11.Bloo
12.wilson46
13.Pedrock
14.reachzero
15.Bluewind
16.Snunch
17.Ala
18.lucasky
19.Soto
20..Robert
21.Rydro
22.Z-rex
23.Lakers
24.Raseri
25.TropiOUs
26.Hawkstar
27.Private
28.JabbaTheGriffin
29.Blue Blur
30.Lady Bug
31.HSA
32.Golden Sun
33.Folgorio
34.Jackal
35.Focus
36.Wrave
37.The Kyle
38.Es.Rayky
39.DC.
40.CHENN
41.MSB
42.Le Quack
43.drcossack
44.Gabranth
45.kaonohiokala
46.Ratochu
47.Vinc2612
48.DarkLoic
49.Plusle
50.Gooodluck
51.BKC
52.zarator
53.Twisted Cosmos
54.Agammemmon
55.Furai
56.Ruppy
57..I Wish You Well.
58.undisputed
59.Go10
60.McMeghan
61.Pippy
62.ChicoMono
63.ZetoTarken
64.San Pellegrino
65.pok101
66.Temptation
67.california roll
68.smashlloyd20
69.Tobes
70.Ojama
71.The Hurricane
72.Cristal
73.-Manu-
74.pokemonrocks777
75.un?lucky
76.iss
77.Breludicolo
78..Kyuusei
79.FunLovin
80.Vraikou
81.Charminions
82.Texas Cloverleaf
83.Eo Ut Mortus
84.~GreenCore
85.Paradoxus
86.skitz0phrenic
87.Victini the owneadorr
88.Boudouche
89.Pidge
90.Random Pizzaman
91.Immoral Womat
92. Koinzell
93.ssbbmm
94.Celsius
95.Krby
96.HiipFire
97.blarajan
98.Celebi42
99.Husky
100.kael
101.OcR Master
102.elDino
103.sahtyre
104.bro fist
105.Andviet
106.Hyperbeem
107.Plopper
108.auramaster
109.SkullCandy
110.Pkrs
111.Grimm70

Good luck and have fun!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.