1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

GothiSun (11-4 on PS, peaked 1633)

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by Strategywin, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strategywin

Strategywin

Hey guys strategywin here with my second rmt! the scarfceus one got archived because my descriptions were too short =(

Anyways, with big bird gone, I wanted to see if I could make a sun team that would work(although ninetales is good against big bird). Here it is.

Ninetales @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Drought
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Fire Blast
    - SolarBeam
    - Extrasensory
    - Hidden Power [Ice]

Good buddy ninetales. I know it sucks, but drought is way too useful on this team. I use scarftales. Why? It is unexpected. I originally had specs overheat one but I then changed gothitelle to specs. Anyways, It outruns genesect if I play on pokemon online. If on wifi or showdown, try sub-WoW-hp fighting or specs or even nasty plot. With drought, it 3HKOs latios without rocks and can live a life orb psyshock. I may modify EV,s to live the aforemetioned hit, but she needs all the power she can get.

Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Shadow Tag
    EVs: 64 Spd / 252 SAtk / 192 HP
    Modest Nature
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Fighting]
    - Psychic
    - Trick

The best gothitelle set out there. Do not doubt it. Hp fighting 2HKO's standard Ttar and you can live a crunch. Psychic for hippo, tbolt for politoed, and trick because it learns it. I am considering hp fire, but i like this for now. Speed for bulky toed.

Donphan @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Atk
    Adamant Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Rapid Spin
    - Stealth Rock
    - Ice Shard

rapid spin and stealth rocks? Can deal damage? That is why donphan over ferro and forry. It is a staple on sun and will stay on my team.

Victreebel @ Life Orb
    Trait: Chlorophyll
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
    Modest Nature
    IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
    - Growth
    - Sludge Bomb
    - SolarBeam
    - Weather Ball

Give victreebel some love! weather ball is the only reason it is not venasaur. The speed is an issue. However, bp from scizor does 87% exact, so you can live after rocks sometimes. I do need tweaking on the set though.

Victini @ Choice Band
    Trait: Victory Star
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    Jolly Nature
    - V-create
    - Bolt Strike
    - U-turn
    - Brick Break

Standard Victini. Power, coverage, what more to ask for?

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 SDef / 252 HP / 252 SAtk
    Modest Nature
    - Pain Split
    - Volt Switch
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Sunny Day

This is the reason the team is awesome. Credit to itzGator for the idea of sunny day, although the set is mine. If rain teams sac politoed, i remove the rain and get 5 turns of fun in the sun.

Well, team is still in beta testing, so any suggestions will be considered. Thanks for the read. Can you leave a luvdisc?
  2. Harsha

Harsha Rest In Beats
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    RMT Co-Leader

This team has very few descriptions and it fails to meet the RMT Guidelines. Please read them and browse the RMT Archive to see what kind quality we expect in our RMTs. PM me when you do so and I will unlock your team.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)