1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Grammar-Prose Team Queue (Past Generations)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Komodo, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Updating this now.

EDIT: Okay, updated. Sorry for being mind-numbingly inactive; I thought I'd posted my LOA for family time, but apparently I didn't and left you all hanging. You have my apologies.
  2. Oglemi

Oglemi berlin,,, pls
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

3. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Ok, updated.

Because Jang and I recognize the sheer terror invoked by the wonderfully long UU queue, we're looking into finding some new members for the team by recruitment. If anyone reading this does checks regularly, thinks they qualify for the team, and hasn't already contacted/been contacted by Jang and myself, please send us a PM and we'll look into it.
  4. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

i checked raichu and parasect!
  5. Komodo

Komodo I have a custom title?
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

My Clamperl is ready for checks. I won't add any more to the UU queue for a while, I promise ^_^
  6. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

Updated, and that's a good thing. We've got a lot to do anyway. It may be so bad that I'll have to put aside other website responsibilities and help burn through it myself.
  7. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

hey RD, i'm trying!

checked sableye
  8. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

I know, and I seriously appreciate what you and the others are doing. Updated.
  9. Setsuna

Setsuna Prototype
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I'd be grateful if the following analyses could be GPed.

Alakazam | Empoleon

Thanks in advance guys.
  10. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

They're in the queue already, but most of our efforts are being concentrated on reducing the overwhelming UU backlog. We'll get to them, though, don't worry. :)
  11. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

checked mightyenna

gonna try to tackle another uu analysis tonight
  12. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

13. shrang

shrang I AM CHAMPION CHRISTMAS!!
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

14. Zystral

Zystral めんどくさい、な~
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

15. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

16. Komodo

Komodo I have a custom title?
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

My Drifblim (in UU :P) is on site, that should be removed :P
  17. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

18. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

I've updated the OP to split between "Active" members of GP and "Inactive" since I've noticed a lot of people PMing and otherwise trying to contact GP members that just aren't very active. I populated the list of active GPers by people who have done something GP-related in the past month.

Jang and I aren't really sure how we'll handle those who are inactive, mostly because it doesn't hurt the team to have more members that don't check frequently (if they even check just once, it helps us). We'll sort it out, though, and let you guys know as the decisions role out.

Cheers.
  19. bugmaniacbob

bugmaniacbob Floats like a Butterfree, stings like a Metapod
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Would just like to point out that I'm currently pretty inactive in terms of the GP team. I haven't actually checked anything in ages and don't have the time to spare to do anything of that sort at present. I thought I PMed bojangles about it, maybe not.

Would prefer to be labelled as inactive until I can get my life sorted out. Cheers.
  20. shrang

shrang I AM CHAMPION CHRISTMAS!!
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

21. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

gave this its second check

gave this its first check
  22. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

23. Flora

Flora Yep, that tasted purple!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus

24. bugmaniacbob

bugmaniacbob Floats like a Butterfree, stings like a Metapod
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Finished off Dragonair.

(But I'm still inactive)
  25. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)