1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Grammar-Prose Team Queue (Past Generations)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Komodo, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

finished off Natu
  2. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

3. uraga

uraga Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
    is a Contributor Alumnus

i did espeon
  4. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

did mothim

(and the very small set check on the LC tyrogue analysis)
  5. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Updated.

Guys, take note that GP is now expanding to fifth generation. Please note that you should prioritize fourth generation analyses until I tell you otherwise. Thanks for the hard work that you all do!
  6. Oglemi

Oglemi We broke it. Yes, we were naughty. Completely naughty.
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

I have been a busy checker... Gave these all their first check.

Buneary
    Treecko
    Swablu
    Numel
    Skitty

And I finished off:
    Rattata

EDIT: Numel and Swablu were/should have been ready to go on the queue, just an fyi...
  7. Fatecrashers

is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Buneary is done
  8. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

Updated. Welcome aboard, Oglemi. :)
  9. Fatecrashers

Mothim is done

As is Hitmonchan (Bulk Up)

Also Natu should be removed from the queue
  10. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

checked <3 ESPEON <3
  11. Alonsoforever

Alonsoforever

12. Komodo

Komodo I have a custom title?
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

New member of the team, I gave Plusle his second check! Also gave Ninetales its first check.
  13. Fatecrashers

gave swablu its second check

also finished off beldum
  14. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

Updated. Welcome aboard, Komodo! :)
  15. Oglemi

is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

16. Fatecrashers

Finished Mightyena
    and gave In-Game Capturing RSE Legendaries its first check
  17. Zystral

Zystral めんどくさい、な~
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

18. Komodo

is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Gave Uber Mamoswine his first check. Also done Seaking's first check!
  19. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

Updated, but for the love of God please do not check anything not on the queue. I review everything before it goes on the queue for good reason, and there have been multiple instances where a GP team member has checked something that wasn't ready anyway and wasted their time. Please, please, please ask me to add it to the queue before you check it. There are dozens of other things you can check in the meantime while waiting for me to put it on the queue if it's ready; I'm not really that slow in either case.
  20. Oglemi

C&C Leader

Hey R_D, just a heads up that Geodude and Teddiursa can be removed from the queue. Geodude was uploaded some time ago, and Teddiursa was moved to L/O for whatever reason.

Also, you have two Skitties in the OP, and one of them should be at least at +1.
  21. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

Fixed that, thanks.
  22. Komodo

I gave Treecko its second check, and Poison Arceus its second check too. You should also remove Kricktune as it's already uploaded. Can I be on the list of "active checkers" too :3
  23. Oglemi

C&C Leader

24. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk

Everything should be good now. Sorry for forgetting to add you to the list, Komodo. ._.
  25. Komodo

Right behind you, just did the second one!

Also gave Numel its second check, and Celebi it's second check.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)