Grammar-Prose Team Queue (Past Generations)

Updated.

Arcanine needs a few fixes before it can get its second check (But I've queued it anyway for my ease), and that RBY article shouldn't get any more checks until it's been quality checked by articles mods.

Alright guys, this is a super update because it's super important. bojangles has been pretty inactive for awhile, as I'm sure you're all aware. That said, he recently had all of his badges alumnus'd and wanted me to find a replacement for him as second leader of the team. So, now I am the leader of GP, and I've chosen my co-leader: Fatecrashers.

He's been an exceptional member of the team and an exceptional help to me personally in keeping GP running. So from here on in, anyone applying to the team needs to send their applications to myself and Fatecrashers, and not to bojangles. bojangles is still a member of the team, but just moved to inactive. We'll miss you, bro, and know that you're welcome to help and come around to chat any time you want. ;_;

In the meantime, everyone give Fate a round of applause for his dedication and promotion!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I gave the RSE tiers a second check. However, whistle had given it its first check before Fireburn updated it to the new format, so I'm not sure if it'll need a second check. I doubt it though since it was very well written.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)