Grammer-Prose Team Queue

Is it all right, if I've done a few unofficial GP checks, to PM an official GP stamper about my work (assuming it has been a while since the post, of course)? Or is this just annoying?

Did my first unofficial GP check on Hydreigon. Two more to go.

-Zane

P.S. Feedback appreciated!

Edit: Not sure if you would have preferred a private message, instead. I guess it's too late now, huh?

More Edit: I just realized that it already had two GP checks, and that it wasn't updated in the title. I'm a fucking idiot for not double checking, and I hate my life. Feedback is still appreciated. Three GP checks to go again... -_- Oh well, live and learn. Maybe I'll take on Hippowdon tomorrow, or something... asdfasdfasdf. I'm still kicking myself. Bahahaha.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
More Edit: I just realized that it already had two GP checks, and that it wasn't updated in the title. I'm a fucking idiot for not double checking, and I hate my life. Feedback is still appreciated. Three GP checks to go again... -_- Oh well, live and learn. Maybe I'll take on Hippowdon tomorrow, or something... asdfasdfasdf. I'm still kicking myself. Bahahaha.
Um... Hydreigon only has one GP check?

Um... Hydreigon only has one GP check?
Wow. I guess all my intellect was completely drained by doing the check. I think I'm just retarded as a result. That's what I get for trying to do smart-people-things at almost 6:00am. :3333

I thought AccidentalGreed's check was stamped. Nevermind.

I am happy, again. I'll pay more attention from now on, though. d:

CARRY ON!

-Zane

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Scolipede, Scolipede, does whatever a Scolipede does (1/2, VGC)

...here comes the Scolipede!

More VGC:

Fucking (Hax)orus

Rock and Roll with Gigalith

Also stamped Virizion

Golurk more

Reuniclus is stamped

Musharna too

now a stamp for Serperior (2 more left!)

btw: Some prose stuff I picked up from the VGC guys:

"spread moves" is the widely accepted phrase for moves like Rock Slide and Earthquake. For a while I thought it was multi-target, so if you see that, change it to "spread moves".

Also "Goodstuff" is apparently a real term, a team strategy, so leave it...

We're probably going to have to decide on some standardized terminology for VGC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)