Grammer-Prose Team Queue

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For OU:

The following should be added to the queue:

Tentacruel (Analysis) (+2)
Cloyster (Analysis) (+2)
Gyarados (Analysis) (+2)
Kabutops (Analysis) (+2)
Forretress (Analysis) (+2) (*small* formatting issues but no big deal)
Swampert (Analysis) (+1)
Lucario (Analysis) (+2)
Hippowdon (Analysis) (+2)
Lilligant (Analysis) (+2)
Alomomola (Analysis) (+2)
Ferrothorn (Analysis) (+2)

The following should be removed:

Volcarona (Analysis) - The thread has been taken over and Quality Control has some issues with the sets, so this was moved back to Quality Control for the time being.
Samurott (Analysis) - Samurott was deemed uncompetitive and is no longer being worked on.

Updated the OP and fixed all of the formatting errors bmb pointed out in his list.
Calm Pokemaster said:
Just pointing this out, but my Skarmory analysis recieved all of its GP Checks a while back.
No it hasn't, it's 1/2. I have fixed your thread to reflect this and left it in the queue.

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok so I thought I'd be a good samaritan. There are many analysis' lying in the Ubers 5th gen forum that are written but dont have GP checks.They have lying there for months. God knows what Nexus or the OP's are doing so I thought I just link to them all. Here you go

Lugia
Ho-oh---> jc104 made a check but no stamp
Kyogre
Groudon
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Normal Arceus
Reshiram

Thats huge and they all need to be added. BTW it would be good if ou cross check all of them R_D I might have made a mistake. :)

EDIT: There are some more. Uber analysis of non Uber pokemon.

Hydregion
Blissey
Shedinja
Bisharp----------->Needs only 1 GP check

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)