Grammer-Prose Team Queue

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Jellicent, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New World Order

New World Order Licks Toads
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

2. Komodo

Komodo
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

The queue is up to date.
  3. November Blue

November Blue NO YOUTUBE, I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH VIDEOS AT MAX VOLUME!!
    is a Contributor Alumnus

No it isn't!

RU Amoonguss is finally written, and ready for GP checks!
  4. -Tsunami-

-Tsunami- ¡YA HA!
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a SPL Winneris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion
    Mentor

Worked over sandshrewz's check on UU Volbeat 2/2
  5. sirndpt

sirndpt
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

6. dragonboy52

dragonboy52
    is a Contributor Alumnus

7. Oglemi

Oglemi #bananarepublic
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

public service announcement 2: Please do not do GP checks on an analysis where the OP hasn't implemented the GP check above you, unless you're "working on top of it." Instead, either stamp the check above you or contact the OP to implement the check. Just ignoring checks above you is pretty dumb.
  8. NixHex

NixHex Right place at the wrong time.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

I've wanted to see another post like that for so long.

can someone give OU Electivire a second stamp please
  9. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Can I just add to that service announcement and say:

Please don't change your analyses to the Copyediting tag with [GP 0/2] in the title until it is COMPLETELY WRITTEN AND READY FOR GP CHECKS. This is really annoying for GP members who think its ready to be checked. Just leave the tag as "Copyediting (QC 3/3)" or whatever. Thanks.
  10. Komodo

Komodo
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

It would be helpful if everybody posted here when they need an analysis checked as well, because it's annoying when this thread isn't up to date because I don't know what's going on.
  11. -Tsunami-

-Tsunami- ¡YA HA!
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a SPL Winneris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion
    Mentor

12. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Did RU Stunfisk again at Bloo's request for 3/3, it is done now :P
  13. athleteandy1

athleteandy1

14. -Tsunami-

-Tsunami- ¡YA HA!
    Mentor

15. Solace

Solace i sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

16. sirndpt

sirndpt

17. -Tsunami-

-Tsunami- ¡YA HA!
    Mentor

18. Omicron

Omicron

19. Komodo

Komodo

The queue is updated :)
  20. Jellicent

Jellicent Ambien Trance
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Super Moderator

21. sandshrewz

sandshrewz
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

22. sirndpt

sirndpt

23. sandshrewz

sandshrewz
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

UU Gallade is ready for GP checks :D

and Magmortar is uploaded

Sorry for the double post :/

EDIT: I just realised sirndpt blocked my double post by ~40 seconds ._.

EDIT 2: Alternatively, use Copyediting Name (Not ready for GP) as it will also let GPers know that it's not ready for checks. This will make things easier :)
  24. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Lowtier Warrior!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

25. Jellicent

Jellicent Ambien Trance
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Can I stamp an amateur check of something that I already checked and stamped? I feel like it's somewhat taboo, but I'm speeding this process up.

Sandshrewz's check of 2011 Unfezant 2/2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)