Granbull [QC 1/3]

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Rock Slide in OO to fend off Fletchinder, while retaining coverage on other Fire-types.

When talking about Granbull's lack of reliable recovery in Overview, emphasize Granbull's common exposure to Knock Off hampering Granbull even more by removing its Leftovers.

Not sure if you should mention the part about Granbull switching into special attackers in Overview, given that it doesn't respond to almost any of them and thus the idea shouldn't even be entertained.

In C&C, 'Fire-types' can probably just be combined into 'Special Attackers', just with more notable mention due to their resistance to Fairy. There also must be more special attacks in the tier that can threaten Granbull, such as Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, or even Scald and whatnot.

The physically bulky Pokemon section can include more examples, such as Uxie, Gourgeist, Carracosta, Mega Audino, etc., Pokemon that have ample time to do what they want.

Why not mention Haunter and Mawile in the Poison-types and Steel-types section, respectively? It should be especially noted as they have the greatest immediate damage potential among their respective types.

QC 2/3

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi Raseri, I'm still working on this, just wanted to let you guys know that my schedule's been pretty bad recently and my sleep schedule's gotten messed up, so I've only been able to work on this a bit. However, I'm still working on this and going to attempt to finish this within 1-2 days. Sorry for the massive delay.

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Always! I'm giving you 24 hours to reply to this and a week to finish editing / writing or I'm reassigning. You also need to remove mentions of banned Pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)