Other Great Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
permission from shade

It was a bright day. The sun was shining. The birds were chirping. Today was your first day of school. As you reached the front gates of the school, you look up. The monolithic structure stood out as a unique piece of architecture amongst the skyscrapers. This school, Great Academy, was a place where only those who wished to make the country great again could enroll. You wished to be among those Greats.

The letter of invitation in your hand bore the Academy’s seal, signed with the initials of the dean himself, “D.T.” You smiled to yourself as you looked over the contents of the letter one more time:

“Dear USER,

We at Great Academy wish to welcome you as an enrollee to our school. Great Academy is a place of tremendous success.

Society is ugly. It is out of control. This is why Great Academy exists. Great Academy will make our country terrific! It will make it unbelievably terrific. Nobody will make it as unbelievably terrific as us. And that is why we need the tremendous help of our students to make it great.

You, a future student at Great Academy, will help make our country great again. We hope to see you soon.

Signed,
D.T.”

Suddenly, as you walked through the front doors of the school, you felt extremely tired. Your vision blurred, then black.
“Upupupupu!”

You come to your senses as a peculiar voice wakens you. You find yourself lying on the ground. It seems that sand surrounds you and you hear the crash of waves nearby. You lift your head and notice that you are on a beach. However, what catches your eye immediately is the television that is sitting on the sand. It seems to stand out like a sore thumb amongst the rest of the scenery. The screen flickers on and a silhouette appears. The next thing that happens causes a shiver to run down your spine. The voice that comes from the silhouette is absolutely unnerving:

“Hello students of Great Academy! It is good to see you are finally awake! Welcome to Great Again Island!”

The silhouette reveals itself to be a bear with an absolutely absurd hairdo.

“Awwwww, it’s unbearable to think that you believe my hairdo is absolutely absurd. In fact, my hairdo is great. It is the best. Mark my words, I will have the best hairdo before you know it! By the way, my name is Donotruma.”

You stare at the bear, completely in disbelief that such a being could possibly even exist. To even think that the bear could also guess your thoughts was also crazy. The bear continues on,

“Well I just wanted to let you know that I would like you to have a good time on this island. I kid you not! I tell you what, you will have a very good time on this island. And if you don’t like it, I’m sorry. And quite frankly you should like your time on this island. It is a good island, people will say it is a very good island. You will have the best time on this island, I kid you not. It will be so good.”

“While you are on this island, I do want you to know what the rules are:

There are safehouses strewn about the island. The number of safehouses is always equal to the number of living players divided by two, rounded up.

At night you pick a safehouse to rest in, and a sin to engage in. Notify hosts Acklow and internet You have the following options when it comes to sins:

GREED: If you are the only one in the safehouse who picked greed, and nobody in the safehouse picked envy, you obtain an item. The first item obtained will be rations. The second item obtained will be a helmet. The third item obtained will be a bible. The fourth item obtained will be a lucky charm. Then it loops around. If multiple players would obtain an item in the same cycle, they all obtain the same item.

ENVY: If you are the only one in the safehouse who picked envy, and at least one person in the safehouse picked greed, you obtain an item.

SLOTH: If you are the only one in the safehouse who picked sloth, you are immune to being killed by any of gluttony's effects.

GLUTTONY: If a majority of the players in a safehouse picked gluttony, they are killed. If a minority or half of the players in a safehouse picked gluttony, the others are killed. You consume your item and survive these effects if you possess rations or a lucky charm.

LUST: If you are the only one in the safehouse who picked lust, you are immune to being killed by any of wrath's effects.

WRATH: If a minority of the players in a safehouse picked wrath, they are killed. If a majority or half of the players in a safehouse picked wrath, the others are killed. You consume your item and survive these effects if you possess a helmet or a lucky charm.

PRIDE: If you are the only one in the safehouse who picked pride, you are immune to being killed by god's fury.

Those are the sins.

GOD'S FURY: After all effects of sins have resolved, everyone in the most populous safehouse is killed. You consume your item and survive these effects if you possess a bible or a lucky charm.

Balance: The moment each player in the game picks a different sin, god wrath's doesn't come, the effects don't resolve, and everyone wins!

Upupupu, you better hurry up! Your classmates are waiting for you!”

Signups:
For some fun added flavor to your signup, tell us about a skill or quality that makes you unique! It will be used for flavor text in the game!

acidphoenix - Ultimate Procrastinator

King_ - Ultimate Pro Wrestler

Eagle4 - Ultimate Food Critic

zorbees - Ultimate Game Player

Thetwinmasters - Ultimate Berserker too busy

Blazade - Ultimate Theorist

Blue_Tornado - Ultimate Party Animal

Former Hope - Ultimate Archer

Asek - Ultimate Australian

TraceofLife - Ultimate Stage Magician

vonFiedler - Ultimate Liar

Whydon - Ultimate Sleeper

KnightsofCydonia - Ultimate Oompaloompah-Bear Hybrid Dropkicker

Flyhn - Ultimate Actor

Oddish. - Ultimate Investigator

Steven Snype - Ultimate Brownie

Martin - Ultimate Analyst

Aubisio - Ultimate Kitten

Scrake - Ultimate Actual Magician

Amelia - Ultimate Hider

Mikaav - Ultimate Cricketer

Vanillish Wafer - Ultimate Toupee

Josh - Ultimate Josh

shade - Ultimate Cunt Merker

Cancerous - Ultimate Aquatic Lifeform

Bedschibaer - Ultimate Masturbator

Last edited:

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
quick clarification: outside contact is allowed

rules fix: bible and lucky charm allow you to survive god's fury

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)