All Gens Great Pokemon From Over the Years

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
This thread was created for the purpose of Pokemon that have proven to be great in the meta game since it's been out, just so you know.

Hello, I wanted to create this thread to share my thoughts on some Pokemon that have been great since they've been released. I have quite a few on my list, so I want to get down as many as possible for right now, while still leaving some out there.

Gengar: Gengar is probably at the top of the list for me, mainly because it's been part of OU since generation 1. With the ability Levitate (Sadly, taken away from it in SM), takes away one of it's crucial weaknesses it would have without it. It also has amazing coverage, as well as it's SpA and Speed. Since it's debut in generation 1, it's definitely proven to be a great an influential Pokemon in the meta game.

Alakazam: Alakazam is next on my list, being on of the most influential Pokemon just like Gengar. Like Gengar, it has wide move pool, with insane speed and SpA. However, it's different typing means different stabs, creating it's main difference from Gengar. This makes it a great Pokemon in the meta game.

Tyranitar: Ever since it's debut in generation 2, it's proven to be a god-like Pokemon with it's great attack, and ability to set sand. This is very useful in generation 3 and 5, where sand is considered very good. It also has Choice Scarf and Choice Band sets, which have proven to make it a great addition to the meta game.

That's all I'm going to put in for now, if I think of another one I like, I will add it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)