Greatest Hits Mafia - Night 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I cannot even tell who is even village or who is not. How infuriating.
Clearly, by asking for the 6th word of the win condition, she said she could.

Eh, if worst comes to worst, we'll Lynch Stoo since he refused to give us anything after we tried talking to him.
I redirected Stoo to Shigen last night and he is posting weird jokes at the top so he might be one of the post restricters in this game (a lot of people are claiming these).
Note the inconsistency related to Stoo here. In the first post, she implies Stoo is not villager. In the second one, she implies Stoo is villager as she redirected Stoo's post restriction to Shigen and "a lot of people are claiming these", including her.

The entire log is littered with these. So do go through it for the game's sake. And I'll claim after Lightwolf gives the clarification.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
If you are willing to hear his claim, why bother voting in the first place, LW?

With all the misdirection and obfuscation going on, I am putting in a No Lynch vote. I'd rather not take the risk of lynching a villager, not at this point in the game. Besides, it means one more target for the mafia to consider, where as if we lynch CN we are making every other valuable role suffer a slightly bigger risk of death.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Serenity, após ter pensado a sobre eu decidi mudar meu voto a nenhum Lynch. Isto é principalmente porque Mekkah está hospedando este jogo, e aquele é importante porque um de seus jogos precedentes (máfia do cavalo-força) foi arruinado basicamente por Shiv (nenhuma ofensa) por causa de algo similar a este. Por causa disto, eu penso que as inconsistências Mekkah mencionado têm que fazer com a condição da vitória e que nós shouldn' t lincha os povos baseados fora daquele. (A menos que você não o está linchando baseou fora daquele e eu ler seu borne outra vez)

requesting that dragonite numbers post a link to a translator in all of his posts nobody is going to read that

also i am holding off voting for now, will see how this goes

I'd like to emphasise

Add 1 or 2 more serial killers and my point still stands. The odds are still too low.

I have not defended my win condition anywhere. I suggested to serenity that she was mafia to get her to see my point of view but that failed of course.

I don't get this, please clarify.

That is how I play. Moreover Serenity was being really shrewd, so that had annoyed me a lot. By the way, Gmax turned out to be town in YCI.

Going by the bandwagon, it seems people are not interested in reading the log and are satisfied if given a summary. So I'll provide something from this thread itself,

Note the inconsistency related to Stoo here. In the first post, she implies Stoo is not villager. In the second one, she implies Stoo is villager as she redirected Stoo's post restriction to Shigen and "a lot of people are claiming these", including her.

The entire log is littered with these. So do go through it for the game's sake. And I'll claim after Lightwolf gives the clarification.
None of your comments clarify anything whatsoever. You are being what we keep calling each other: shrewd.

Why can't you claim now? If you are villager, then I'm sure the bodyguard can protect you if you are worthy of being protected. But the fact that you won't even claim to keep yourself alive, sounds something like a mafia would do. This is basically Quarantine Day 1 again with Toothache. More ironic since I was also pursuing the player then.

"This is how I play." Yet you have never played in a mafia before you said in your log, so how would you know what kind of strategy you use if you've never employed it before? That makes no sense at all.

It wasn't an inhowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlconsistency. I had been informed on Night 1 that two people attempted to contact Stoo yet he was supposedly active but failed to respond. People tend to do this when they want to avoid conversations about mafia because they haven't prepared a fake claim or anything like that. However, based on the role PM of Jedil, I think he is mafia so he probably just made me pick people who wasn't on his team.

You clearly aren't important as a role if you aren't willing to claim it, since if you were someone important, you would keep yourself alive to help the village =/

Ok maybe I don't know how to use a translator but I put dragonite24's last post into one and got this

, after having thought to on me I decided on Serenity to change my vote to no Lynch. This is principally because Mekkah is putting this play up, and that one is important because one of his preceding plays (mafia of the horse-strength) was ruined basically by Shiv (no insult) because of something similar to this one. Because of this, I think that the inconsistencies mentioned Mekkah have to do with the condition of the victory and what knots shouldn ' t it lynches the people based out of that. (Unless you are not lynching it it based out of that and I to read his wire clamp again)
??

Also no lynch for the moment

I'm pretty sure he meant something Shiv did in Harry Potter mafia where the vanilla villagers had the same PM and that PM wasn't made public so non-villagers could be caught based on whether they knew what was in the PM or not.

Anyway I read through everything and CN did seem overly defensive about the win condition as well as:

[01:29:14] <CN> I would tell you but
[01:29:20] <CN> I have no proof that you are vilage

This seems to me like he is just desperate to avoid being caught and contradicts what he said earlier about his belief about inconsistencies; if he really thought the inconsistencies wouldn't matter why would he hesitate with such a dumb excuse?

Lynch CrabNebula

Also Rev are you village or neutral I'm confused (Babidi was neutral in DBZ iirc..)?

Oh yeah and my personal guess is that Jedil was village, Jimbo was village, and Thunda was mafia.

Earthworm, Serenity is wolf/serial killer if you haven't realized it yet (see her "post restriction")

Serenity said:
None of your comments clarify anything whatsoever. You are being what we keep calling each other: shrewd.
You haven't told me what exactly for, do you need clarifications? Just throwing out "None of your comments makes sense, shut up" will not help.

Serenity said:
But the fact that you won't even claim to keep yourself alive, sounds something like a mafia would do.
Point me where I said I won't claim.

Serenoty said:
"This is how I play." Yet you have never played in a mafia before you said in your log, so how would you know what kind of strategy you use if you've never employed it before? That makes no sense at all
Exact log is
Code:
[01:51:32] <Serenity> happened in jimbo mafia
[01:51:34] <Serenity> night 1
[01:51:46] <CN> I am sorry but this is my first mafia
[01:51:49] <CN> so I have no idea
First mafia on Smogon as is clearly implied. But you choose to "ignore" it and put across "no sense" again.

Serenity said:
However, based on the role PM of Jedil, I think he is mafia so he probably just made me pick people who wasn't on his team.
You still don't give any reasons for thinking why someone is mafia. But want people to believe you because you "think" you are right. All your arguments are like this, no logical reasoning and when I respond coherently you bash it as making "no sense".

Serenity said:
You clearly aren't important as a role if you aren't willing to claim it, since if you were someone important, you would keep yourself alive to help the village =/
How am I not trying to keep myself alive? Or do you mean I am not trying hard enough? Now this makes "no sense" at all...

CN, you are blind. I explained why Jedil was likely mafia a million times, the fact that it says he had to co-operate with <snip>, why would he cooperate with village faction to save his friend? It makes no sense.

The fact that out of the blue you are claiming that I am wolf is also absurd. Do you honestly think that wolf would would have to say howl? This isn't IRC mafia, this is GREATEST HITS MAFIA. I already claimed Babidi, redirector. Inspector can check me if they want, alliance checker, or whatever other checking related role, can all check me. I can redirect someone if you want tonight and we can see if that worked?

Stop being dumb!

Private Message: GH Mafia - Day 1
Jul 22nd, 2009, 3:21:09 PM gmax vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

GH Mafia - Day 1
Ouch! Last night you suddenly felt the glare of a great beast upon your back, but before you could turn around, you sensed a swift movement, and felt a sudden flash of pain in your leg. The pain from the wound is unendurable. In fact, you are in so much pain that during Day 1, you must howl in the middle of all your posts like this "Lynch Sehooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlrenity". You must post to let out your pain at least once during this day, or all the suppressed pain will kill you.
This isn't IRC mafia where wolves are actual wolves. Also, point you were you wouldn't claim? You haven't bothered to claim when I've asked on this thread like twice now!

Also how is first mafia on Smogon implied by that log rofl? This is my first time, sorry. We had no discussion about Smogon prior to that, nothing about it is implied.

Also, just for the recorhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowl, I did ask you for your role here and you blatently refused.

The fact that its you who has been pressurising me to claim is the reason, I am not claiming. You have been behind my back, twisting all what I have said, drawing absurd conclusions from it to suit your needs. So WHY would I help you? No I wouldn't help the wolf anymore because it wouldn't help the #fluodome village. Sorry but you should realize that, you won't always get whatever you ask for.

I am not pressuring you at all, you are under lynch, I would rather you be a villager who claimed now and get killed later than an idiotic villager who refused to claim and dies like COTH in elements mafia.

I am not asking you, but at this point it seems just stupid. There is a bodyguard out there and if you are really villager with a good role it isn't hard to get you protection at ahooooooooooowwwwwwlll yet you obviously dont see the logic here.

Also your random accusation of me being wolf out of the blue makes no sense whatsoever.

If you were villager, you would obviously claim to help us but consihoooooooooooooooooooowldering that you obviously cannot make such a claim, you are suspicious at that. Bodyguard could protect you if you are hooker/inspector whatever, but, you obviously are not.

I have never twisted anything you said, you even posted the log for confirmation of that. Thanks.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to emphasise

Add 1 or 2 more serial killers and my point still stands. The odds are still too low.

Did you miss the fact that your point on them being all on one side was terrible and untrue?

I have not defended my win condition anywhere. I suggested to serenity that she was mafia to get her to see my point of view but that failed of course.

EW already proved you did

I don't get this, please clarify.

You said it a few times in the log that Serenity has no reason to hide her wc because of Mekkah saying that the role PMs have differences

That is how I play. Moreover Serenity was being really shrewd, so that had annoyed me a lot. By the way, Gmax turned out to be town in YCI.

And I turned out to be mafia!!!

Going by the bandwagon, it seems people are not interested in reading the log and are satisfied if given a summary. So I'll provide something from this thread itself,

Only point that makes sense but that doesn't change anything about your case

So yeah she first thought Stoo was mafia because of one thing(It made sense) then trust him because he redirected him to someone(He most likely claimed too?)

Gmax

kuahahahaha
During a long long day of intense discussion for many an hour, one man's name seemed to crop up again and again. CrabNebula vociferously defended himself, but one by one, people began fixing him with an ominous stare. As the day drew to a close, CrabNebula saw there was no way out, and he decided to run for it. The other people were having none of that however, they pounced on him as he tried to escape, and ripped him to shreds. They stepped back to admire their work, and see CN's true nature.

Dear CrabNebula,
You are a Twin.
You are allied with <snip>
You and your brother have joined this war unwillingly, simply because <snip>. You’ll try your hardest to get out alive, but if worst comes to worst, you’ll be able to avenge each other’s death. If one of you is lynched, the other will turn into a lone psychopath (uh-oh!), killing everything until either he or everything else is dead. If one of you is killed at night, the other will turn into a <snip> trying to save the day (cool!).

<snip>, but your brother seems different, like in proverb. PM Gmax and Mekkah with “Night X – I like your cow, USER”, and if this target is your brother, you will get a response of “but is to expensive”, and you will have each other’s identity.

<snippetty snip>
It is now Night 2. The night ends on Sunday,8 P.M. British time (what would normally be GMT). Get those PMs in!

[14:39:43] <@sora> im sorry cn
[14:39:44] <@sora> but you are probably
[14:39:46] <@sora> the dumbest player ever

I do not understand in what kind of mindset in which you would not WANT to claim Twin especially one that could have prevented a lone psychopath.

If you are not allied with the village then we got rid of you, we did our job, but if you are allied with the village (which based on the PM I think you are!) you are the worst player so far.

LightWolf

lightwoof
After i came on he kept on asking him to claim already, refusing to claim as a twin saying:

<CN> okay tell me how my claim will help anyone at all
<CN> at this point

CN sigh, just sigh.

Altair

just who is the coon?
FREEDOM

Also in my last post i basically said that Mekkah would not allow the villagers to abuse the fact that the Village WC is unknown to the mafias since Shiv did that in one of Mekkahs previous mafias and it basically gave the mafias no chance at winning.

Then why are they snipping out the alliance section? Makes no sense according to that, I thought of that but they wouldn't have to snip the..

Dear X,
You are allied with blah part.

A helpful start would be to figure out what the mafias are named, so we have a better Idea of what characters could go where. Death Eaters? The Disney Force? any more from past mafias could be there.

I know some villys have info pertaining to this. ANY ONE with info pertaining to either of these should contact me if they can. You don't have to claim, I just need to know.

seems to me like the mafia are all different groups, like cn was from partner mafia, others from harry potter and fire emblem etc

i am wondering if this is all some huge mindfuck because so far ive seen no roles that could be classed as "#fluodome villagers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)