Greatest Hits Mafia - Night 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My internet is having serious troubles, and it's probably going to be down for the next 5-7 days, so I won't be able to continue playing this mafia. So sorry about this.

Just thought I'd warn you that I'll probably need to be godkilled.

OK WHAT'S GOING ON HERE

Can I have a little summary please?

edit: if I asked it's because I wanted to get the players' opinions on the situation, so if you're lazy, don't bother, I'll read the thread :)

Apologies for lateness once again, but 92109 people not sending in night PMs is not helping.

As the sun came up and almost set everyone's logs aflame in #fluodome, you see that one person has had a ping timeout last night. Everyone scrolls up furiously to find out, but since that too long, we just ask someone to ctrl-f in their logs. Turns out Serenity needs a new connection.

Dear Serenity,

You are Babidi.

You are aligned with <snip>

You are an ugly shrivelled up magician who oozes evil, and wishes to take over the universe by reviving Majin Buu. Before you can do that though, you'll have to come out of this carnage alive. <snip> to be people you can stick to though, so you will work with them to win this war and get back to reviving Buu.

You will use your mind controlling abilities for this purpose. At night you may PM Mekkah and Gmax with "Night X - Forcing USER 1 to target USER 2." USER 1's actions that night will be redirected towards USER 2 rather than his original target.

<a pretty large snip though not as huge as the others even though this sentence makes it look like it>
Even though you will miss Serenity dearly, you are at least happy there was only one death. Until suddendly you hear mafiabot grunt and come to life! How a robot manages to be alive you don't know, but he starts marching and grunting, clearly not having friendly intentions. You try to stop him with all your might, but it is to no avail. During the fight to calm it down, one man is killed. Poor dak.

Dear dak,

You are Aphrodite.

You are the most beautiful beings in existence, celestial or otherwise. The fact that you arose from the severed genitals of the castrated Ouranos is forgotten in an instant by anyone who sees you, as they are entranced by your unmatched beauty. You will be aiding <snip> for victory.

Your timeless beauty is your greatest asset, and you're going to put it to use alright. At night you may PM Mekkah and Gmax with "Night X - Becoming The Centre of USER's attention". You will appear before USER as he is about to act and he will forget everything as he turns towards you, entranced. He will also forget to stop acting though, so you will be targeted by him that night.

<another one of those semi-large snips>
Were these losses funest or beneficial for the #fluodome village? Only time will tell.

Night results are underway.

- It is now Day 2, which ends Tuesday, 8:00pm normally British time (about 45.5 hours from now)
- If the first vote is cast when there's more than 24 hours left, the deadline will be 24 hours from that post.
- If majority is reached (population /2 + 1 votes needed, you do the math), the day will end at that point. Remember that Gmax and Mekkah are the final authority on whether majority has been reached.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh come on, BG you fail.

Rev was redirecting a guy to test his claim but now we have no idea who it is and who he was redirected to. And the martyr was testing another one :(

I really hope the inspect has got something, or at least cleaned someone who can talk for him>_>

BAM! Suddendly GTS exploded where he stood, even though he wasn't playing Earthworm's lame !draw game. Things are sure getting crazy around here!

Dear GTS,

You are Disco Stu.

Disco Stu is ready to paaaaartyyy. Disco Stu is getting pretty old. Disco Stu's last mafia outing was forgettable. Disco Stu hasn't gotten any in ages. Disco Stu wants some. Disco Stu is <snip>. Disco Stu was feeling like SCREAMING a while ago. So Disco Stu bought a MEGAPHONE.

Disco Stu is going to help <snip> end this war, so that he and his comrades can finally get some. Disco Stu may PM Mekkah and Gmax during the night with "Night X - Disco Stu Is Lending His Megaphone To USER". Disco Stu will have forced that user to post all messages in capital letters with many an exclamation mark during the next day. Disco Stu will reveal his real identity to them at the end of the next day if they do not post, causing them to die of a heart attack.

<woah thats a pretty damn large snip>
I wonder how that happened? Anyway, go on, kids.

LW stop whining you dumbfuck.

And Mekkah you're such a retard, I won't even bother explaining you how to write funny annoucements - it's a hopeless cause.

BTW, Serenity wishes us the best of luck ^_^.

Did it hurt?

(since you're an ass, you're the one who got kicked)

(laugh idiot!)

Anyway, since I just got into this game and I haven't had time to talk with Shigen, if any of you had any business going on with him, please inform me. I'd like to avoid ruining his ultimate plan for undisputed victory which I'm sure exists.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Did it hurt?

(since you're an ass, you're the one who got kicked)

(laugh idiot!)

Anyway, since I just got into this game and I haven't had time to talk with Shigen, if any of you had any business going on with him, please inform me. I'd like to avoid ruining his ultimate plan for undisputed victory which I'm sure exists.
está chamando, mas ninguém atende........

Altair

just who is the coon?
Oof, RIP Serenity.

Though tbh her Role PM makes me think she is mafia. I mean "You are an ugly shrivelled up magician who oozes evil, and wishes to take over the universe" sounds a bit suspicious...

Edit:
#Az said:
it is calling, but nobody takes care of ........

Altair

just who is the coon?
Err if the inspector could come forward with any info, that would be great.

Until then, No Lynch to reject any possibility of a stealth lynch (its always a possibility!)

Oh and its Day 2, the thread title needs to be updated.

Dragonite you stink of ass.

Hasn't anyone anything to say?

edit: if I had to talk right now, I'd probably lynch you, Dragonite, since you're comfortable with no one being lynched (above post), you either try to make us think that Serenity was Mafia (your previous post) or that her arguments are worthless (post #70 and #34)... Or maybe you're CN's Twin.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Ok first off, all I said was that I would prefer a No Lynch to a Mafia Stealth Lynching a bg (see Bird Mafia) and that I would like an Inspector coming forward with information and leading the village.

In Post 70 I was just giving advice that had nothing to do with th lynch, saying that She probably shouldnt lynch people based off of the "Village WC" thing because Shiv already took advantage of something like that in another one of Mekkah's other games and I doubt he would make the same mistake twice...

And in Post 34, I was basically saying that I would wait to see CN's defense before I voted, and that I thought Jedil was not Mafia because:
Jedil's Death Post said:
"Oh, damn, she didn't look evil at all! This isn't good!
Also are you just insulting everyone who posts due to a posting restriction? Or are you just being a Reject (lol)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)