Greatest Hits Mafia - Night 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lol Serenity has a kickass role

Ok LW I need you to PM me ASAP, I had told Serenity this information but I'm not sure if she passed it onto you so I need to tell you this.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Night 5

LYNCH TOOTHACHE
It stood there, in black letters on white paper, in a colored picture. However photoshopped it may seem, it once again looks like Toothache was not going to survive this game of mafia. Before others realized what happened, Stoo had ran over Toothache using his own motorbike.
Dear Toothache,
You are Captain Obvious.
You are allied with <snip>
Whenever there are dumb users, there's you. Whether it is to ruin a joke's clue, or to tell people that this story could never be real, you are the captain of the sinking ship that is the internet.
Of course, you can only come to the rescue if someone says something obvious. Therefore, you can send Gmax and Mekkah a PM with "Night X - Tidal Wave of Obvious USER". Every single post of theirs must contain at least one sentence that states the blatantly obvious, and they must post at least once in the next day thread.
<oh snap>
It is now Night 5. Get your PMs in by 20:00 GMT+1 on Friday, 5 August.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Is it me or did Stoo's "W" in my name look like a "V"?(LightVolf????) Could be an "U" too though.

There seem to be lots of these posting restriction roles. (Does one of the alive ones care to target me?)

Suddendly six green-blue figures popped out of nowhere, and swiftly flew towards Lightwolf. The poor boy had no chance to defend himself against six combined kamehameha beams, which hit him in the chest.

Dear Lightwolf,

You are Zeus.

<snip> have some pretty nice women in them, so naturally you could not resist joining. And <snip> could not refuse you, seeing as you are the most powerful God in existence (Ashera who?).

Every night, you may PM Mekkah and Gmax with “Night X – Lend Scepter to USER”. This user will borrow your scepter for the day, and will only be able to vote for someone through a PM to Mekkah and Gmax. After the day, he will give the scepter back to you. The scepter is not an actual item.

When you accidentally looked away to check out a woman, <snip>
Nothing to see here, folks, move on, move on.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
CUTSCENE:-

Mr. 378 was lying on his fat belly, snoring away as usual, when he suddenly became aware of a presence. He opened his eyes, and saw a woman more beautiful than he could have imagined possible before him. She smiled and beckoned him seductively. As he stared at her transfixed, he felt himself being undressed. Then he was aware of a swift motion, then a moment later a blinding pain, and as he looked down, he realised that his penis had been chopped off. When he looked up, he saw nothing. As he lay there bleeding, he realised he'd just been trolled to death...
(heh get it? Cutscene?)

Dear Mr. 378,

You are Albert Einstein.

You are aligned with <Snip>

You are a brilliant man. Your research on the theory of relativity was vital in the creation of the Atomic Bomb, i.e. you helped the world create weapons capable of destroying itself. In this raging war, you've put your head together <SNIP>

Together, the two of you invented a machine that fires a real tractor beam, which keeps pulling on a user all night long. During the night you may PM Mekkah and Gmax with "Night X - Firing Tractor Beam At User". USER will be pulled by a tractor beam all night, resulting in his actions having the lowest priority of all that night.

<Snipp>

Just as Shiney was drawing a soda from the vending machine, the sky started glowing. A man descended, his blue eyes filled with fury, his hair glowing gold, and his muscles looking capable of crushing several oversized meteors. Looks like someone you don't want to brawl with.

Just as Shiney was trying to explain that he did not, indeed, want to fight this Super Saiyan (or Say-Jinn if you're into (BAN ME PLEASE) ways of spelling it), he found that this man was called Broly. He came to this conclusion because he had just been lifted in the air, punched in his face and as a result was now lying about a kilometer further down the road. Broly is known for attacking without warning or provoking. The last thing Shiney saw was a huge light beam that penetrated his heart with the same fury and determination as Hazerider's QDB purge.

Dear Shiney,

You are Black Shuck.

You are a scary black dog, not unlike <snip> series. <snip> You didn’t mind them, since they were nice to you, so now you will help them out with your ability to scare the crap out of people.

Every night, you may PM Gmax and Mekkah with “Night X – Assault USER”. Your target will be traumatized, and forced to post in the thread while howling in the midst of all their sentences. If they do not post at least once in the thread that day, they will die from the stress of holding in their pain.

<snip>

Gmax

kuahahahaha
Fishin was out on the sea, sitting on his boat, with his internet access by USB device plugged into a Mac (Fuck OSX), reading manga while his amazing cat took care of the fishing. All of a sudden he heard a weird noise. A strange buzzing. He looked around. The water around the boat seemed to be moving, though whatever it was seemed to have disguised itself, looking just like the water surrounding it... He felt a sudden fear rise in his heart, and wished he weren't stuck on a boat. He couldn't get off it. Suddenly the monster jumped out of the sea and hovered in front of him, regarding him with a baleful expression.

Fishin hesitantly said the first thing that came to his mind. "err, Mr. Burns right?". The creature opened its mouth and boomed "YOU GOT ME", and continued to stare at him. Eventually, it got bored of staring at him, and just gobbled him up, boat, cat, retarded Mac with OSX and all.

Dear Fishin,
You are PokéFan Marianne. But you’re also Isy.
You are allied with <SNIP>

<SNIP> It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me either, but here is your night role.

Every night, you may PM Mekkah and Gmax with “Night X - Photoshop a coloured sign saying you are PokéFan Marianne into a random black and white picture of a girl that is not you, then record yourself reading that sign out loud, and link both to USER”. You might want to shorten that to “Night X – Target USER”. Your target can now only express themselves in the day thread through posting a sign picture or recording themselves. If they have no means to do this, they are effectively silenced.

<SNIP>
There was a strange gurgling and eventually, the monster floated into view, belly up, dead. Evidently even the Chamfly coudn't endure the poison that is OSX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)