Gen 3 GSC/ADV power hour: Final vote for preferred times! Also server help requested.

haha, unfortunately I've failed to follow up on my earlier promises (made about a month ago) due to life, but I slowed down a bit and we can get the GSC/ADV gathering going as soon as possible.

Unfortunately i forgot how to set up a server really fast. I don't trust any other servers other than the Official one because they are all very sporadic in terms of staying up, but if I could make one for two-three hours a week it would fly.

Any input?

Also the most popular times I gathered and averaged out (for each day) were, so I'm gonna try and center the idea around those times. Please vote for times that will fit you/you like the most:

P.S Keep in mind this will only be done about 2-3 days of the week, so vote for the 2 or 3 times you want!
If people want more I need another ultra-reliable host to help me.

(Times are in American EST)

Monday 5:00 - 6:00, 8:00 - 9:00 PM

Tuesday 2:00 - 3:00 PM , 8:00 - 9:00

Wednesday 5:00 - 6:00, 10:00 - 11:00 PM

Thursday 6:30 - 7:30 PM, 12:00 PM - 1:00 AM

Friday 2:30 - 3:30, 5:30 - 6:30, 11:00 - 12:00 PM

Saturday 9:30 - 10:30, 3:30 - 4:30, 8:30 - 9:30

Sunday 4:30 - 5:30, 8:00 - 9:00

boom

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm able to host alot.

There's nothing wrong with the Official Server now, it's up most of the time. They've got enough hosts now, it's just the host of the Reg died for awhile. Due to DoS/Botting their server is shut down, then re-opened or they switch hosts.

Don't see this kicking off though, as the people who say they'll go already go anyway.

Lets see.

I am on NB only in the mornings... And I just finished my GSC Team. When the times are set in stone, I will be for it.

The times I am on are between 6-9 AM Alaska Time, 10AM - 1PM EST. I can probably work around your schedules, so just let me know when the date / times are set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)