GTS Cloning Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to count the number of rotations when you deposit it, then when withdrawing, one rotation before the number you counted earlier... ie: if the thing rotated 9 times when you deposited snorlax, then when you withdraw the snorlax, turn it off immediately on the 8th rotation. Of course the router thing is definitely more reliable but it is also very situational
so you're saying that when i withdraw the pokemon i can clone it now? im just confirming. has any1 else done this?

However, you CAN lose your pokemon if someone happens to have the pokemon you ask for, and trades it quicker than you can sign back on.
Well, technically, your Pokemon should still be on your (backup) game save if you did everything correctly. You wouldn't accomplish anything if that happened but you shouldn't lose anything either.

just ask for a darkrai <lvl.9 so you wont get traded.
From what I've heard, hackers like to screw people over like that. =/

just ask for a darkrai <lvl.9 so you wont get traded.
NEVER DO THAT, hackers always have low levels of ALL legendarys ask for a level 100 Feebas, luvdisc or something that no hacker would wast time on. most people think that legendaries at low level are impossible but they much easier to get. So theres 493 pokemon pick on thats never used and most forget about and make it lvl 100 req, also always put gender on and if you make it female that severly reduces your chances, unless of course its like a chansey.

so you're saying that when i withdraw the pokemon i can clone it now? im just confirming. has any1 else done this?
So far no dice on any attempt.
I consistantly get the Blue Screen of Justice. Should I be walking out of the WiFi room? Already at the desk?

My router is erratic when it comes to timing the WiFi (eg- clock my first deposit at 9 3/8, retrieval at 10 7/8). Is this a major issue?
I've tried 1 second before, 2 seconds before, average between times of 2 seconds before, counting to 12 (the method suggested by the linked youtube), and aiming for several times mentioned ITT. So far I got nothing.

Advice or a slightly more comprehensive guide from any takers?

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
NEVER DO THAT, hackers always have low levels of ALL legendarys ask for a level 100 Feebas, luvdisc or something that no hacker would wast time on. most people think that legendaries at low level are impossible but they much easier to get. So theres 493 pokemon pick on thats never used and most forget about and make it lvl 100 req, also always put gender on and if you make it female that severly reduces your chances, unless of course its like a chansey.
Dude. Have you ever used the GTS yet?

I can't get this to work! I have tried 10 times with my Dialga and it just wont work.:confused:
OMG someone just traded a Lv. 100 female Abra for my Dialga. I am going to throw my DS out a window then cry myself to sleep

Jibaku

is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Ask for impossible pogeys such as Arceus (Arceus is banned on the GTS, so hackers can't hack them).

Also, it takes a while to get it to work. But it does work

Ask for impossible pogeys such as Arceus (Arceus is banned on the GTS, so hackers can't hack them).

Darkrai and Shaymin will work for this as well, though Darkrai might be unbanned after the Japanese event in July.

GTS requires you to have at least seen the pokemon to request it. So how do those of us without Darkrai/Legends do this?

Jibaku

You get them from a trade obviously. It's the safest pokemon you can ask for when you're cloning. Hackers now go to Lv.100 weak pogeys.

If not, try Lv.10 and under Dialga

yah I was originally doing lvl 10 and under Dialga. I then switched to random female lvl 100 pekemon. Kept switching it. I'll guess I'll use lvl 5 latios or something.

I find the best way is a level 9 and under evolved Pokemon that not many would think of. Something like a level 9 Abomnisnow/Tentacruel etc.

Never ask for level 100 pick up pokemon, like teddiursa or phanpy. I once asked for lvl 100 zizagoon on accident and lost my deoxys :*(. It was ev trained too with 480 special attack. And now i have this stupid japanese lvl 100 zigzagoon.

Abomasnow is probably a bad choice since it is the first pokemon on the list and hackers would probably have lvl 9-abomasnows. I personally use lvl 9 and under darkrai

i think maybe stuff like lvl 100 silcoon/cascoon/metapod/kakuna would be good to ask for. they are sort of like forgotten pokemon.

Jibaku

Actually, they hack for those as well. Unless you make the pokemon impossible, there is no safety

Well, if you're cloning Legendaries under level 100 why not ask for the same Legend at level 100? I've never understood why hackers would use the GTS when they can just hack their own Pokemon.

The best ones to ask for are level 9 and under middle evo sinnoh Pokemon... people might hack a level 1 Garchomp but not a level 1 Gabite.
The problem with Shaymin, etc is some people make legend "eggs" and use that to get the Pokemon. Plus there's the Pomeg glitch in Emerald for stuff like level 1 Seaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)