GTS Cloning Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, i dont think you can trade hacked pokemon for something(Unless the hack isn't obvious or they hack gts(which they would probably do -.-)) I got a hacked pokemon from my friend and tried to trade it for something, but it said i was declined>_>

Well I got cloning to work. EVERY SINGLE TIME I'VE TRIED IT. I simply count the revolutions until seven and stare at my router. The moment I blink I turn it off. Works 3/3 times I've tried it.

So, am I correct when I say that there is no chance of ruining my gamesave? Cause I don't want to even TOUCH this if there's a chance my game will become utterly screwed.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
The best ones to ask for are level 9 and under middle evo sinnoh Pokemon... people might hack a level 1 Garchomp but not a level 1 Gabite.
The problem with Shaymin, etc is some people make legend "eggs" and use that to get the Pokemon. Plus there's the Pomeg glitch in Emerald for stuff like level 1 Seaking.
You mean Level 5 Seaking, right?

Isn't trading darkrai/shaymin/arceus illegal on the GTS right now? Because then couldn't you just ask for one of those (assuming you have their data)?

Right now, I've only cloned a houndour, but yanma is taking me a while.

Isn't trading darkrai/shaymin/arceus illegal on the GTS right now? Because then couldn't you just ask for one of those (assuming you have their data)?

Right now, I've only cloned a houndour, but yanma is taking me a while.
Yeah, it is illegal, though Darkrai will become legal in like a month once Japan gets the event. I always ask for an Arceus.

For item cloning you perhaps could use a bidoof to hold the item and request a lv100 female combee,who would not want to evolve their combee when they finally get a female.One of the safest bets I could think of is asking an unevolved pokémon with 12.5% chance of a nature at lvl 100.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well I haven't been successful in trying the GTS cloning glitch yet but next opportunity I shall try counting the revelations before attempting as it seems to fluctuate on my part. I would mainly use this to use the same battle tower team in both my games and of course to clone certain necessary items such as TMs or hold items.

I had an EXTREMELY tough time performing this glitch, but I finally got it to work. It's really dependent on your connection; for me, it took 7 1/4 rotations to work when sitting next to my router.
Hopefully, after doing it once, it gets progressively easier >.>

I haven't tried it but I'm pretty interested due to the TM cloning possibility. =)

When cloning legendaries you could just ask for the same one you're putting up at the same level. Like a level 100 Dialga for a level 100 Dialga.
S'long as it isn't holding any items or use any particular attacks(like my Dialga. Used up Flash Cannon on it...) you won't really be losing anything that way if somebody actually trades.

How can you say that? Ever heard of IVs?
Err... yes but I guess I just don't take those into consideration when it comes to legendaries with bad natures anyway(I don't really plan on using my Dialga because of its nature and unchecked IVs and EVs). When you have a battle-ready Dialga then I guess you'll loose something if you get a crappy one in return.

It's a gamble. Still, better than getting a level 100 Bidoof in return or something.

It is extremely hard to do. I only could manage to do it twice with my Palkia. It is the intense timing. You have to do it at the right time, about 8 seconds. You think too hard just doing it.

Its worth doing with Trade evolutions, because when you clone a trade evolution and take it back from the GTS, it evolves, plus the one that you keep still has the evolution item. Its nice if some time in the future you wanted to to get a better Rhyperior, etc.

Agh, I lost a Palkia to a level 5 Alakazam once. Luckily it was a clone, I was scared shitless because it that Palkia wasn't mine, it was a cloning order.

Phew.

Imagine if that wasn't a clone, someone would've lost their precious Palkia and my reputation would've been in shambles.

So now I ask for stuff like, level1 Gabite. Or level 100 Cascoons.

Just a note to any one, the GTS ban on legendaries makes it much safer to clone. just ask for any legendary, but make it 9 and under to be safe.

Also, I still have onyl cloned once using this trick. I'm a sad Aipom....

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Id make it something such as.... female gallade or male froslass:p
I don't think there's a female option on Gallade and male on Froslass

Everyone. Please just use things like Level 9 and under Palkias, Dialgas and stuff, or Arceus/Shaymin/Darkrai in your want option. They'll never EVER steal your pokemon, for obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)