Mafia vs Village GUZMAfia - Game Over, Team Skull Wins!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
It's been toooooooo fucking long since I played a Smogon Mafia game. The rules used to always allow c/ping role pms.

It really has been too long. RIP me.

In other news, I'm stepping up to lead. My action actually allows me to double another user's vote, as I c/ped in discord in case anyone was wondering.

Please forward results to me and talk to me about coordinating night actions.

Also vote Aura Guardian. I don't have a vote anymore so I can't do anything to counter his shenanigans.

Also I'm not Pokemon Trainer, I am Yungoos Grunt, Guzma's yung boi.

It's been toooooooo fucking long since I played a Smogon Mafia game. The rules used to always allow c/ping role pms.

It really has been too long. RIP me.

In other news, I'm stepping up to lead. My action actually allows me to double another user's vote, as I c/ped in discord in case anyone was wondering.

Please forward results to me and talk to me about coordinating night actions.

Also vote Aura Guardian. I don't have a vote anymore so I can't do anything to counter his shenanigans.

Also I'm not Pokemon Trainer, I am Yungoos Grunt, Guzma's yung boi.
no you're not

your role is nonsense. this shit happens every time and the world seems to follow along for no good reason. stop. if you're role was trustworthy i would've led at this point. zzzzz

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I received contact from my sane or insane counterpart. We proved ourselves to each other based on some specific wording in our role PMs (without copy/pasting...). He/she found Hitmonleet to be good, and Hitmonleet was killed, implying he isn't mafia (if this is truly 1v1). That means I am insane, and my result of Acklow being good means he is actually bad (anti-village).

lynch Acklow

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
hitmonleet's death is not indicative that he was actually a village. just that he was killed by someone. the reasonable assumption to make is that leet's death was not by someone knowingly allied to him. i think based off of the flavor in the update, leet was targeted by gladion (someone familiar).

but voting Acklow for actually doing nothing with his claimed role...

So, here's a question:

Does Acklow create a fake role PM as mafia, thinking he will have to share it, all the while wondering why his team isn't making fakes (due to new rules), only to paste it D2, after something like 5 days of no one on his team or the host correcting him?

Acklow

Response:

No, because I honest to God am an idiot and don't look at rules like any sane person would. The fact that I decided to idle n0 and "accidentally idled n1" adds fuel to the fire. I put accidentally idled n1 in quotations because I legitimately did not believe there was any reason to potentially create a swing in votes, despite what some people may have said. People have told me that it was not smart - and I understand that for the sake of efficiency - to idle N0 and N1 because I could've been tracked and it would've at least given credence to my claim. I counter that 1) I do not know the ratio to this game, despite what people claim - the fact that village has so many vote buffing roles suggests the numbers are fewer than may seem (plus we have a guzma "reviver" for crying out loud), 2) a vote buffer is a difficult role to prove and makes literally no sense to use unless village leadership plans to prove it - I did not receive any directive from Walrein and so I did not send anything in because I anticipated that I would receive an order. Turns out waiting for leadership decisions makes little sense when you have a role such as my own because it bites you in the ass when you miss deadline.

Of course there's the fact that Pidge has his results and so does his counterpart, which seem to put either me or AG in the shade, though the results put me in the shade more than AG because of Hitmonl337 dying.

I would argue that Hitmonl337 was probably a crossfire casualty of either the vig or the wolf and AG is mafia, but again that falls under how you interpret Hit's death and whether or not a vig actually comes forth (and no, vig should never come forth, not until an actual leader is established and cleaned). So we're back to square one as to who to lynch.

Here is a current menu of your lynch targets (in order of preferable priority based on logic and results as well as what really seems scummy):

1) Acklow - yours truly, reasons listed above (as mentioned by others my logic also seems shoddy and terrible and so not believable either)
2) AG - scum if I'm not and would implicate hitmon as having been scum too
3) von - because of the Guzma claim
4) Twin - because of the Guzma claim
5) Lightwolf - because that's who Twin is voting and if you wanted to bandwagon on something totally random, that is an option apparently

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, here's a question:

Does Acklow create a fake role PM as mafia, thinking he will have to share it, all the while wondering why his team isn't making fakes (due to new rules), only to paste it D2, after something like 5 days of no one on his team or the host correcting him?
Do you know how often I would fake within 5 minutes of N0 but then didn't see my team make fakes until day 2? In some games I made fake pms for every member of my team to avoid this. This is part of why the rule exists at all now.

Not saying Acklow is mafia, just saying that he's not clean because of this logic. I asked Yeti to spare him. I wouldn't have if I thought his role paste had any real impact on the game.

Acklow

I honestly would prefer at this point that people don't look at my misplay as a determiner of whether or not I am clean. Look at my actions and what I have done up until this point.

I pretended to be neutral wolf, claiming this to everyone except Walrein. I have logs of this. He called my bullshit, so I gave him my actual role information (I did not c/p it to him by the by, quite interestingly enough).

I idled N0 and N1. Reasons provided above. It was noob village play (reminder that I haven't played mafia in a year and I always was a bad player to begin with).

Edit to add more stuff on the docket:

I decided that I would step up and lead after a few hours of no response from other players and I decided that if nobody had the balls to do it that I would do it like I always do (and as usual I fuck something up).

I asked people to claim to me and to vote for AG because he voted for me (nobody claimed btw, so if you fear that there were people who actually did, rest assure I literally have no info other than my role pm).

/end edit

Decide whether or not you want to lynch me based on these facts, look at the other options if you think mine hold any amount of water, etc.

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if Acklow is mafia or not. And according to Walrein, only the player who gets charges for villagers who die will. But what I do know is that some of the same people who forced a bandwagon against Haruno are also on top of this one. And if you get a charge tonight, I would connect the dots if I were you.

It's not COMPLETE immortality. Lynches still work. It's just that that's the ONLY exception I know of. (By which I mean, I was exaggerating just a little for effect - in #circus, I've mentioned that it's actually an infinite BPV with a "no, not even that"-type clause)

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Also I def wanna know where the vote on me from the highly ignored twin came from. I find it odd we dropped the issue of twin v Haruno so easily, or why knights is still alive and what his results were and how knight's role ACTUALLY WORKS.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Someone who wishes to remain anonymous says all 3 deaths last night were villagers. They know this through their role that gains charges upon villager death at night. This person claimed to Walrein before.

If you're the villager that gains charges for each villager lynched (different that the night-death charger), contact me please.

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Someone who wishes to remain anonymous says all 3 deaths last night were villagers. They know this through their role that gains charges upon each villager death.
Is there anything that specifically states that A you and your counterpart are both Skulls, B that you guys have to be opposites on the insane and sane scale and C you are both consistently the same sanity.

Considering this game, I'd not ignore either possibility till proven false.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)