Hackmons XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question about that last part... do you just make sure your HP stat isn't divisible by 4? just wondering... i've seen that strategy used alot
Yeah, reducing your Lugia's HP by one will make your HP not divisible by 4 or other even numbers that are relevant for things like sub, status ailments, hazards, and damaging weather. Being able to survive with a smidgen of HP is better than nothing and has definitely helped in winning some close matches. I can't think of a relevant matchup where losing 1 HP really hurts your mon's survivability either.

Entertainment has more pp, you should use that instead
However, Skill Swap can give you a useful ability and the ability to use the item you just stole. A klutz mon isn't going to be PP stalling for long in most cases anyway if it keeps Klutz.

I'd actually recommend Lunar Dance as another option for it since once it has done its job it might as well bring something in safely and restored if it can't do anything more.

Yeah, reducing your Lugia's HP by one will make your HP not divisible by 4 or other even numbers that are relevant for things like sub, status ailments, hazards, and damaging weather. Being able to survive with a smidgen of HP is better than nothing and has definitely helped in winning some close matches. I can't think of a relevant matchup where losing 1 HP really hurts your mon's survivability either.

However, Skill Swap can give you a useful ability and the ability to use the item you just stole. A klutz mon isn't going to be PP stalling for long in most cases anyway if it keeps Klutz.

I'd actually recommend Lunar Dance as another option for it since once it has done its job it might as well bring something in safely and restored if it can't do anything more.
People generally anticipate the skill swap and switch to their wonderguard users. Even the newer players who make the stupidest moves tend to play with their wonderguard users the most.

Alrighty, thanks ^^... needed it for giratina :P

Pixilate mega garchomp isnt that versatile in hackmons.
Very true, I was just thinking of stupid sets that i used to use...

Speaking of that

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Normal Gem
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Explosion
- Drain Punch
- Body Slam
- Belly Drum

*could run it with scrappy, but its still a horrible waste of a slot XD

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Feel like i came to this thread a little too late... *ahem*

Edited their team that they posted up there... it's alot of fun to use...

Xerneas @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Calm Nature
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Moonblast
- Heal Order

Blissey (F) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Imposter
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Skill Swap
- Aromatherapy
- Parting Shot
- Wish

Gengar-Mega (M) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Mold Breaker
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Shell Smash
- Judgment
- Spore

Electrode @ Air Balloon
Ability: Wonder Guard
Timid Nature
- Gastro Acid
- Magic Coat
- Recover
- Whirlwind

Aerodactyl-Mega (M) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Shadow Tag
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Perish Song
- King's Shield
- Soft-Boiled

Giratina @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Magic Bounce
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Bold Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Curse
- Substitute
- Milk Drink
- Baton Pass

yeah... made a few edits to improve (?) it a little. c:

Thousand arrows isnt really presenting much of a threat to me. My advice is to anticipate it no matter what pokemon the other guy is using.

Thousand arrows isnt really presenting much of a threat to me. My advice is to anticipate it no matter what pokemon the other guy is using.
Ok I play literally no pure hackmons but I know that 1000 arrows is the best move in ph as it is the definition of anti meta as for predicting which pokemon have it any pokemon can have any move in ph so that's kind of hat sure one pokemon will run it more then the other but by no means does that make it predictable. I'll say it again I have like 1 ph team and it's only because Regi likes pie gave me his insanely cookie cutter team but take my 2 cents with a grain of salt as I'm all bh and no ph

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Lol actually I'd say the most op move in ph is either baton pass or substitute (or both?). 1000 Arrows is FAR from being op in ph, just don't run air balloon wonder guards. Just run wonder guard deo-s or something :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)