1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Hail Team: Freeze Ya Ass Up [Peaked#1]

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by Emeral, Aug 21, 2012.

1. PasY_G

PasY_G

Hey bro!

I really like this team and i think its awesome and perfect. With your playstyle you can win against anyone. As you are a really good player, you really could reach more here x_x

And i am really fascinated about some nice movesets, such as Protect on Aboma (which i really have never seen by anyone else) to scout Scizors and other Moves. Knock Off in Hail is also a really awesome thing, as it gives you a good time against Stall Teams.

I guess the only weak point in this team is Tentacruel, which dies really fast in Hail and Sand, but i have seen a lot of your battles and no one else can play this team as you can, so it think suggestions for changes arenĀ“t needed, as no one understands this team as you do.

Great Job here ;)
  2. Emeral

Emeral

hahaha thanks for your comment my friend ! :D
  3. bubbly

bubbly

Lol, I was going to comment on this earlier but completely forgot about it. Okay, so, I've used this exact same team before minus Mamoswine (I've never understood why it's optimal on hail when you already have Ice Shard on Aboma, but whatever). One thing I quite liked on my version was using Wish on Latias instead of Recover. This gives you healing for Tentacruel (and other members if they need it), which is particularly useful considering Tenta can set up against Heatran, Jirachi, Scizor, and SpDef Tar which like to come in. Just something to think about :)
  4. Emeral

Emeral

Hi, first of all, thanks for the rate :) Even with wish, tenta won't last so long. I absolutely needs recover on latias to stall as long as possible + If I set wish I will also have to set protect and therefore remove Hidden Power Fire. So that's impossible, I need Hidden Power Fire to beat stealth rocker and spiker like Ferrothorn, Forretress, Skarmory and Jirachi as fast as possible. Hidden power can also beat Scizor...
  5. bubbly

bubbly

That's true, but you don't necessarily need Calm Mind (e.g., Wish, Protect, Dragon Pulse, HP Fire). Without it, you lose out against Keldeo (although you still win comfortably with Toxic Spikes down), but without Psyshock or Roar you have a decent chance to lose in a CM war to it anyway. Give it a try, at least :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)