HailNoFail team!

Makes my Rock and Fire Weak only biger and its stats are weaker than Abomasnow. I need to get rid of my rock weak people please!

One small tidbit, give tentacruel black sludge instead of leftovers in case of trick or something, i know its kind of rare but still doesnt take much to change it.

For you rock and fire weakness i would suggest a defensive hariyama maybe with thunder punch over ice punch since it seems you got that covered.

One small tidbit, give tentacruel black sludge instead of leftovers in case of trick or something, i know its kind of rare but still doesnt take much to change it.

For you rock and fire weakness i would suggest a defensive hariyama maybe with thunder punch over ice punch since it seems you got that covered.
if something tricks black sludge they'll trick it back to something else therefor screwing you over entirely.

Let's Bump this thread with this. I got a Defence Hariyama, i tried it out once and it didnt do bad, its just sad he hasn't got any good recovery moves. Someone else have a good option instead of Hariyama?

EDIT: This is a 24 hours bump.

Frosslass is 2 weak for the OU metagame and it only gives me another weak to Fire and Rock. I need a good pokemon who Resists both Fire/Rock or Rock/Fight. I know Steel pokemon does Resist Rock and Fight, but gives me a new weakness called Fire.

The team's fine :p It's now up to you to think of who to switch Hariyama in for, or not switch him in.

I think my team is complete now and good enough. Gliscor is a good pokemon but can he take a DD waterfall from a Gyarados? And is Thunder Fang better on it for Gyarados? Please help me people are ignoring this Thread right now >_<.

NOTE: Greatsage, next time you want me to change something, please dont screw my whole Thread but instead close it or somethin and tell me to use different colors. I had to redo the Thread to my style as i find it chaos-like how you did it. Sorry to say this, but it just didnt felt good.

BUMP this after a whole week of testing. I find the pokemons i use now the best. I still want it better because i got a Psychic Weakness now!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do not let me catch you bump this topic again; you're only permitted to bump your thread once.

Oh sorry. But you may bump your thread every 24 hours? im gonan read the rules again lol.

EDIT: Yep, you're right. I haven't made big changes so sorry ;o;

No fail!? I think there might be some room for that. 1. Nasty Plot Azelf. He can maybe OHKO Hariyama, Abomasnow, and Tentacruel with Psychic and carries Flamethrower and Grass Knot which kills Mamoswine. That can leave you with 2 Pokemon for the rest of the opponents team to finish off. Cresselia could go back in, but that's your choice.

Hope I helped.

Hi thnx for your reply. I was considering Cresselia again, a CalmCress to be exact. I have an Awesome Shiny Cress with Max Hp and Def, Bold so calm mind should fit. Any other suggestions guys i need it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)