Halloween Party Battle Competition Giveaway (Completed: 50 Pumpkaboos given away!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deposited a fletchling. Thanks :)
deposited a level 14 female german ducklett (german name is Piccolente) thanks for doing this :)
Deposited a level 3 female caterpie, thank you!
Okay, hopefully this one won't get sniped. Put up a level 4 female Pidgey.
I'd like one, I've deposited a Lv. 2 female Caterpie, IGN is Stefano, thanks!
Sent!
Well, I kinda want to get in that competition so if I could get one of those pumpkins, that'd be great :D
I just deposited a caterpie with the appropiate message
Mnh carp baskets. I used one because I had a trillion. Okay, level 3 pidgy going in instead now ;)
Looks like yours were sniped :/ try again, I'm awake now so I'll be able to act faster.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello! I've just deposited a male Lv. 1 Swinub nicknamed Maurice with the requested message.

Can you nickname it Georgette (or George if it's a male)?

Thanks in advance!

Looks like yours were sniped :/ try again, I'm awake now so I'll be able to act faster.
Are you sure? I recieved a pupmkaboo pretty similar to yours. Same moves, ball and ability, the only differences is not having the heart mark (I assume that means imperfect special attack). And I'm not sure of its size.
Anyways, I deposited a lvl2 scatterbug, so if the one I received was yours let it be, if not, that's your target ;)

Tatertot

o_o my pidgey is still up there. lv3 male, no nickname, IGN Andrea.
Looks like you didn't have the message that I requested you put up with it, so I skipped over it. Hopefully I traded with the right person. If not, let me know :)
Are you sure? I recieved a pupmkaboo pretty similar to yours. Same moves, ball and ability, the only differences is not having the heart mark (I assume that means imperfect special attack). And I'm not sure of its size.
Anyways, I deposited a lvl2 scatterbug, so if the one I received was yours let it be, if not, that's your target ;)
I actually got you mixed up with someone else that deposited a Caterpie, so you're good :)
Mines got sniped :(..I'll deposit a lvl 1 gourgeist.....IGN whale
Mine got sniped, so put up a LV.1 Gourgeist.
Sent!
Hello! I've just deposited a male Lv. 1 Swinub nicknamed Maurice with the requested message.

Can you nickname it Georgette (or George if it's a male)?

Thanks in advance!
Looks like you were sniped :/ try again :)

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looks like you were sniped :/ try again :)
Dammit. And by an asshole who gave it an everstone, no less. Let's try again.

I've just deposited a male Lv. 14 Bidoof nicknamed Blaise. Let's hope it doesn't get sniped again.

Tatertot

Dammit. And by an asshole who gave it an everstone, no less. Let's try again.

I've just deposited a male Lv. 14 Bidoof nicknamed Blaise. Let's hope it doesn't get sniped again.
Deposted a female lv. 1 Fletchling. Thanks in advance, makes it easier to make a trick room team! :D
Sent!

For any future posters, I only have one Pumpkaboo left in stock. I should have time to breed some more tonight. Go ahead and post, just know that it might take me a bit longer to get to your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)