Handicapable Mafia - GAME OVER - 3rd Floor Patients and a few others win!

Deadline is in ~24 hours.

Reminding everyone that the Day won't be called early until Day actions are all in.

In addition to sheets/channels, feel free to share any ideas/plans/etc you may have with me (and Eep, when he's back) when you're on IRC. Eep and I are looking forward to Postgame, and we'd like to make it a good one.

Carry on.

posting here so daenym doesn't have to post 3 times in a row

[14:10] <&Daenym> Someone post something amusing/adorable in the thread
[14:10] <&Daenym> I don't want to triple post

Before anyone could properly wake up, Da Letter El got up in front of everyone and loudly proclaimed that he was still the best choice to lead the Patients to victory, brandishing a piece of paper and passing it around for everyone to see. Ditto and Aura Guardian, two of the other people who fought for the role, quickly stepped down, agreeing to work with Da Letter El, though showing some mild skepticism. No one was really sure what to make of billymills.

Or Yeti, for that matter. She just sat there making faces and insulting people for the rest of the day. And seemed to have a strange obsession with various kinds of tits...

Yeti’s peculiarities and Da Letter El’s confidence made the entire group remain pretty quiet. Some quiet chit-chat between people went on, but it wasn’t until Da Letter El spoke again that things got rolling.

“Everyone, we’re going to finish the Staff off. And the first step to that is getting rid of bearsfan092.”

With that, he grabbed a napkin dispenser up from the floor, holding it up like a weapon and advancing on bearsfan092. Others followed quickly, though some still remained fairly skeptical of their apparent leader’s choice. But Da Letter El gave his reasoning soon enough, saying that bearsfan092’s file had looked strange.

bearsfan092, meanwhile, had grabbed a chair and was trying to put up a feeble defense. He waved it threateningly at askaninjask, but the rest of the group just kept closing in. bearsfan092 looked pleadingly at the approaching mob, trying to get anyone to help him, but nothing. Completely surrounded, the chair was wrenched away from him and Da Letter El brought the napkin dispenser crashing down on bearsfan092’s head.

Everyone who had taken part looked eerily satisfied at having taken a life. Then someone shouted that they should look around and find his personnel file so they could know everything about who they had just killed. Their attention quickly shifted away from the body crumpled on the ground and they began a very thorough search of the Cafeteria, looking for anything to properly identify him.

After most of the Day had passed, they had still failed to find anything. Suddenly, one of the group shouted.

“Where the hell did he go?!”

The body that had been lying there, presumed dead, was gone. From the other side of Cafeteria, bearsfan092 shouted.

“Bastards!”

In addition to a massive bruise, there were signs that he had received a significant amount of medical treatment, keeping him alive, despite what would have been a fatal blow. The group wasted no time advancing on him, but bearsfan092 quickly slipped into the utterly disgusting kitchen and barricaded himself inside, keeping the now-furious mob from reaching him.

While almost everyone tried to get at him, someone else decided to be the voice of reason.

“He’s stuck in there, and it’s almost Night. We’ll just get him tomorrow.”

Everyone grumbled, but calmed down. they all settled down throughout the Cafeteria again, but without the relative calm of the previous Night. Tonight, they would be getting work done.

Alive:
askaninjask
Aura Guardian
bearsfan092
billymills
Cereza
CHENN
Crux
Da Letter El
danmantincan
Ditto
Dubulous
Flamestrike
ginganinja
GoldenKnight
iiMKUltra
kingofkongs
LifeAdmiral
Nightmare jigglypuff
Objection
Pidge
Quagsires
theangryscientist
Walrein
Yeti
zorbees

Dead:
None

It is now Night 1.

All Night actions will be valid tonight.

Night 1 will end in 48 hours, or Sunday, August 7, 11 PM Eastern, or when all Night actions have been submitted.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Seeing as how it's pretty clear how bearsfan is bad due to his somehow not dying, I'd like role PMs from everyone who hasn't yet claimed.

This includes the person who targeted me during the day.

Crux

Banned deucer.
I'm probably going to be seen as scummy for this...

Anyone who has not, don't give DaLetterEl your role pm. He still could be scum... Especially since the one mafia he found is the one with the LPV... Wait till an inspector has verfied him. Claim role name i guess, and if you want claim your role, but dont give him your role pm until the next day when an inspector can verify him (fuck no action n0)

Sorry dale, this is gonna be annoying if you are clean, but im sure you understand.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
bearsfan092 said:
Wild Eep said:
Dear bearsfan092,

You have Megalomania.

Megalomania causes you to have unrealistic fantasies of dominating others, which has landed you in a mental institution. Nonetheless, your desire to lead has caused you to be a central figure amongst the Patients. You are always seen with no less than four Patient followers at your side at all times.

As de facto leader of the Patients, you feel that you are above getting your hands dirty in the conflict. However, you have convinced the Patients of your importance, so your vote counts double during the day.

You are allied with the Patients.

You win if all Staff members are eliminated.
If there's anything else you need, ask.

Thanks,
bearsfan092

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you are claiming your role, then you might as well claim PM. The only real added thing would be flavor, which I doubt El cares about too much outside of looking for missing bolds and such.

I also don't like the idea of using our inspect on El tonight, but I guess it could work since we already have a clear lynch target for tomorrow.

I'm probably going to be seen as scummy for this...

Anyone who has not, don't give DaLetterEl your role pm. He still could be scum... Especially since the one mafia he found is the one with the LPV... Wait till an inspector has verfied him. Claim role name i guess, and if you want claim your role, but dont give him your role pm until the next day when an inspector can verify him (fuck no action n0)

Sorry dale, this is gonna be annoying if you are clean, but im sure you understand.
My thoughts exactly. I've told DLE this in person and I'm saying it here. It's not to undermine him but everyone has to remember that DLE has no even been inspected yet. And he's got role PMs.

If he's Staff or even the Wolf, I'll probably mention "I told you so" in the postgame.

Hey kids.

Been about 24 hours since this cycle started. Just a reminder to send in your actions. When they're all in I can update early. And who doesn't love early updates.

Due to excessive bitching, deadline's at 8pm.

Anyone who hasn't submitted an action has about 50 minutes to do so.

EDIT:

Due to people reading this, Deadline's been moved to now. gj

While their first Night together in the Cafeteria had been uneventful and quiet outside of some chitchat, there was quite a bit of activity on their second Night in the hospital’s Cafeteria.

Some continued to hold off from doing anything rash, opting instead to keep up with talking to others throughout the Night. Others slept a little, but also spent a good portion of the Night moving about doing who-knows-what.

A voice came over the intercom during the Night. It gave a brief message to the group:
Intercom said:
celtics suck
Most people didn't know what to make of it, but it didn't seem to be that big of a deal.

As the Night was winding down there were the sounds of a scuffles, as well as two angry shouts. Everyone scanned the room in the darkness, but nothing was clear. Then the lights flickered on long enough for everyone to see Quagsires lying dead on the floor, his face frozen in a mixture of rage and surprise. Even in the poor light, someone managed to grab his Patient file and read it for the group.

Role PM said:
Dear Quagsires,

You have Huntington’s Disease.

Huntington’s Disease is a neurodegenerative genetic disorder that leads to a loss of muscle control, dementia, and, eventually, death. In your case, you’ve miraculously managed to retain enough muscle control, and even general lucidity on a daily basis. Sadly, the doctors said you were going to die three years ago, and you know your time is very, very near.

Mustering all of your will, you managed to grab a syringe of something that looked dangerous when you and the other Patients started this riot. At Night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Injecting <user> with something deadly.” You can’t control your finer movements, so you won’t be able to stick them with the syringe precisely. As a result, they won’t die right away, instead dying the Day after. Unfortunately, you only got one syringe before the others were smashed, so you can only do this once.

You are allied with the Patients.

You win if all Staff members are eliminated.
He had two syringes on his person. One was jammed in his chest, clearly the cause of his death. But in his hand he held a second syringe, clearly used as it was empty and had a tiny drop of blood on the needle.

Before anyone could feel angry, they were overcome by sadness. While Quagsires had not been a strong voice among the Patients in terms of leadership, he had left a positive impact on everyone, Patient and Staff alike. While no one could be sure why he had been killed, it was sure that he would be missed.

As the sun came up and light flooded the room once more, the sadness of the first death wore off, replaced by refreshed thirst for blood. When someone checked bearsfan092’s hiding place from the previous Day, they found it empty. He was in a far corner of the Cafeteria, trying to act inconspicuous.

Results going out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)