Happy 2K SoS! Leethoof Vs. Arcanite in a full battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even bothering with calcs. Believe it or not, Quick Attack DOES deal one damage!
However, Siege is pretty much fucked.

Post-Round stats:

Siege@Focus Sash
HP: 106
Energy: 71

Sir Auron
HP: 94
EN: 97
Stealth Rock
Spikes (3 layers)

Bahamut@Dragon Gem
HP: 5
EN: 52
Toxic (1 DPA)

Firion@Heat Rock
HP: 7
EN: 28

Gilgamesh@Link Cable
HP: 65
EN: 19

This next effect is out of both fairness and disckishness:
Sir Auron is sluggish for the entirety of the next round.

Oh Derp, It's me....

Flash Cannon > Metal Sound > Flash Cannon

IF Earthquake is ordered, use Magnet Rise on that action, and push actions down.

Well Leethoof, there's a 2/4 chance that Dnite or Arcanine will be brought in at the end of the round soo....

Pre-Round stats:

Siege@Focus Sash
HP: 106
Energy: 71

Sir Auron
HP: 94
EN: 97
Stealth Rock
Spikes (3 layers)
Sluggish

Gogogo Seige!
Action 1
Flash Cannon -> Seige (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 2 = no crit
RNG roll (to lower SpD, <=10 lower) 84 = no lower
(4+3+(4-3)1.5)(1.5) = 13.75 DMG

Drill Run -> Sir Auron (5 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=95 hit) 5 = hit
RNG roll (to crit, <=2/16 crit) 11 = no crit
(8+3+(5-2)1.5)(1.5) = 23.25 DMG

Action 2
Metal Sound -> Seige (6 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=85 hit) 74 = hit
Seige's SpD fell sharply!

Roar -> Sir Auron (7 EN)
RRAAAAAAWWWWRRRRZZZZ!!!

Action 3
Flash Cannon -> Seige (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 2 = no crit
RNG roll (to lower SpD) 83 = no lower
(6+3+(4-3)1.5)(1.5) +3.5 = 16.5 DMG

Drill Run -> Sir Auron (5 EN)
RNG roll (to hit) 46 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 6 = no crit
(8+3+(5-2)1.5)(1.5) = 23.25 DMG

RNG roll (for poke dragged out, 1=Bahamut, 2=Firion, 3=Gilgamesh, 4=Don Corneo) 3 = Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh was dragged out!
Gilgamesh was fucked up by the hazards! (33 DMG)

Arcanite, now with an incredibly tired Lucario out on the field, commands his metal jackal to fire off a cannon... of energy! While the ball of energy strikes true and deals a ton of damage, Seige begins to spin around and propel himself towards Sir Auron, dealing even more than he got!

Recovering from that massive assault, Sir Auron sends out a horrid screech, and it appears that Seige's SpD has fallen! How I can recognize that, I have no idea! Wanting to make a retaliation shout, Seige makes a giant roar, and Sir Auron starts to lose his balance!

c.p Action 1! Woohoo laziness!

Suddenly, Sir Auron's Poke Ball calls for him, and Gilgamesh randomly comes out! While it seems that he'll be able to take a huge chunk out of Seige, those entry hazards are taking a toll out of it first!

Post-Round stats:

Siege@Focus Sash
HP: 77
EN: 54
-2 SpD

Gilgamesh@Link Cable
HP: 32
Stealth Rock
Spikes (3 layers)

Arcanite's bench:

Sir Auron
HP: 47
EN: 81

Bahamut@Dragon Gem
HP: 5
EN: 52
Toxic (1 DPA)

Firion@Heat Rock
HP: 7
EN: 28

Hmm... No restriction this time. Have fun beating each other up.

Herp.

Earthquake -> Drill Run -> Earthquake
If Fighting-type attack, then Counter.
If Focus Blast, then begin Bide that action. This sub takes precedence over the first one.

So, it appears that I forgot to factor in Focus Sash to the last round... and Solid Rock. Enjoy your 12 extra HP, Seige.

Pre-Round stats:

Siege@Focus Sash
HP: 71
EN: 54
-2 SpD

Gilgamesh@Link Cable
Stealth Rock
Spikes (3 layers)

Well, at least Arcanite made this round extremely easy to ref!
Action 1
Seige began Bide! (6 EN)

Focus Blast -> Seige (7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 5 = no crit
RNG roll (To lower SpD) 36 = no lower
(8+3+(3-3)1.5)(1.5) +3.5 = 20 DMG
Seige's Focus Sash broke!

Action 2
Still biding my time here!

Gilgamesh chilled! (+12 EN)

Action 3
Nope. Just Chuck Protecta (7 EN)

Seige released Bide! (18 EN)
(20)(1.75) = 35 DMG = 14 EN

While I quickly go back and edit the last round because of my derpiness when reffing it, it appears our competitors are already duking it out! Wary of the damage he's about to take, Seige begins to store as much energy as he can, but he's still going to take a lot of damage from Gilgamesh's gigantic blast of focused energy! It seems that energy was enough to completely destroy Seige's Focus Sash, and now he's that much more helpless to Arcanite's assault!

However, the assault doesn't happen, as Seige keeps storing energy, while Gilgamesh decides to laze around and regain some!

Just then, Seige rears up, and a giant burst of energy explodes from Seige's body and slams right into Gilgamesh! That's gotta hurt a lot... or not! It appears that Gilgamesh was able to create a protective screen just in time! It looks like he's on the verge of fainting from energy exhaustion, but he can still recover... right?!

Post-Round stats:

Siege@Focus Sash
HP: 51
EN: 30
-1 SpD

Gilgamesh@Link Cable
EN: 3
Stealth Rock
Spikes (3 layers)

"You know what guys? I'm bored with this arena."
Suddenly, the walls of the ASB arena twist and turn until finally, nothing is left, and its just Seige and Gilgamesh squaring off in a vast field of white!
"Welcome to the nothing zone. As the name implies, your abilities mean, well... NOTHING! That's right. Poor Gilgamesh can't spam DynamicPunch anymore, and sad old Seige is going to take full damage from SE attacks. Well, guess it sucks to be you~"

Switching in Don Corneo [Donphan @ Durin Berry]
Leethoof only has one Pokemon, so can't counterswitch, So I'll go ahead and order.

Rapid Spin > Natural gift > Natural Gift

Notes to Ref:
1) We started this match before the rapid spin changes, so donphan takes the damage again when he spins.
2)
Data Audit Thread said:

Durin Berry: Increases final damage done by Water-type attacks by four (4) damage.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Four times on Water-type attack use | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Water

What Arcanite meant by that post was that he switched in Dnite and Arcanine, and then switched in Donphan.

No, but really, here are my orders.
Good work Siege. If it wasn't for haxmasterchamp, we may have stood a chance.
Also, if I'm wrong and Protect doesn't stop rapid spin's spinning part, then there goes my last chance.

Protect -> Roar -> Protect

Since Protect removes the effect of removing the hazards, Don Corneo doesn't take the damage again. Not that it really matters, as he is able to take hazards 4 times.

Pre-Round stats:

Siege@Focus Sash
HP: 51
EN: 30
-1 SpD

Don Corneo @ Durin Berry
HP: 67
EN: 100

By the way Leethoof, I like your new avatar. Too bad Seige is going down.
Action 1
Seige used Protect! (7 EN)

Rapid Spin -> Seige (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 10 = no crit
(4+1+(5-5)1.5)(.67) = 3.83 DMG = 1 EN

Action 2
Natural Gift -> Seige (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 13 = no crit
Don Corneo's Durin Berry activated!
(12+(1-3)1.5)(2.25)+1.75 = 22 DMG

Roar -> Don Corneo (7 EN)
Don Corneo was roared out... although that didn't do anything.

Action 3
Seige used Protect! (7 EN)
I like EN KO'ing myself!

Natural Gift -> Seige (10 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 6 = no crit
Don Corneo's Durin Berry activated!
(12+(1-3)1.5)(2.25)+1.75 = 22 DMG = 9 EN
Seige fainted!

Arcanite wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnsss!!

As Don Corneo comes out and gets majorly hurt by the entry hazards, the obvious scared, and nearly unprotected Seige covers himself with a protective shield! However, this only protects him from damaging Don Corneo, as the shield means the entry hazards won't hurt Don Corneo again!

After Donphan stops spinning around, he instantly rears back on his hind legs and lets out a giant burst of energy from his berry, which seems to activate at the same time, dealing a ton of damage to Seige!

However, it seems that HP won't be the final say in this match! As soon as Seige raises another shield, the burst of natural energy causes the shield to absorb the blow... but Seige can't take it any more, and he falls down! He's completely out of energy!

Finally, after almost four whole months of battling, ARCANITE IS THE WINNER!!!

Post-Round stats:

Siege
HP: KO
EN: -1

Don Corneo @ Durin Berry
HP: 67
EN: 78

And now, at long last, the rewards!
Leethoof receives 2 CC and a loss!
Vanguard the Bastiodon, Locust the Shiftry, Wooly the Altaria, and Boogle the Toxicroak ALL get 3 MC
Seige the Rhyperior gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
Jet the Aerodactyl gets 2 MC and 1 DC

Arcanite receives 2 CC and a win!
Firion the Arcanite, Sir Auron the Lucario, Bahamut the Dragonite, Gilgamesh the Machamp, Moogle the Cinccino, and Don Corneo the Donphan ALL get 3 MC and 1 KOC... odd

SoS, since he reffed 6 KO's, gets 6 UC.

I get 13 whole UC, because fuck yeah me, and I came in on what is technically a 5v5.

Great game guys! Oddly enough, even though the final score was 5-0, it was actually kind of a close match!

GG Arcanite! Perhaps this battle would have been closer had I not forgotten I made Machamp an insomniac! It was defenitely fun, and I need to get something capable of killing fighting-types! As in, not Altaria! I think we get 4 CC for such a long battle, as well, though I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)