Happy 5th Birthday, CAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I haven't been as active as I've wanted to be (that will hopefully change soon!), but CAP is still one of my favorite projects on smogon, happy birthday CAP <3

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
haven't been actively involved in a while, but I'd like to think I am still and ancient and unwise pillar of the community. good to see cap chuggin' along ^^

Also since Level 51 brought it up let's never make Draco Meteor Krillowatt ever again

I know Aurumoth is cutting it fine but that was just insane.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Honestly can't believe it is 5 years already... What a scary thought. I remember back in the day rocking NPKiss...

Happy Birthday CaP :D Let's go for another 5 yeah?

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Happy Birthday CAP! I've been lurking around here for about 4 years, and am continually amazed by the quality of talent surrounding this project. Now that I've broken my shyness and quit lurking, here's to many future CAPs for all to participate in.

Here is my humble birthday offering of art. I think I got 'em all.

Five years. You're kidding...

Here's to another five!

Anniversary knock-knock:

Knock knock
Who's there?
Cyclohm
Cyclohm who?
Knock knock
Who's there?
Recyclohm:pirate:

(I dig it, Kadew)

You've been met with a terrible fate, haven't you? ~

Someone mentioned Happy Mask Salesmen Kitsunoh and I was all too happy to try it out. It's adoriffying.

Happy 5th birthday CaP!

Happy Birthday CAP!!! I have been here since the start of 5th gen and this is one of my more enjoyable things to do on Smogon. Lurker in the early days, poster in the later ones I have to say its been fun creating and making these Pokemon with all of you.

Well, it's been a while. I just thought I'd just stop by and say "awesome work!" to all of you that continue to contribute to the project. While I don't post or create sprites anymore, I must say that I am still blown away by the artistic talent here on Smogon (as I now lurk this board every now and then). With that said - happy 5th, CAP. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)