Happy birthday, Mewtwo!

mewtwo probably isnt even that hard

a few forearms to the face and i reckon he'd fall
You do realize Mewtwo is essentially the same height and weight as Lebron James...while his arms are a shade thin, I have no doubt he could probably crush just about anything he wants with a kick or two. Not to mention he could probably make things explode just by starring at em.

Someone's mad that they didn't save for hours before finding him in the cave then killed him by accident trying to weaken him for an ultra ball.

Next time, don't use your master ball on Articuno.
This made me laugh so hard. Ah Gen 1 memories..

Happy birthday Newton.

It is weird how Mewtwo wasn't part of "story" in games. He was just in some random cave without any dialogue. Ah good memories... the feeling when you found Mewtwo.
I also like Alakazam lot, but too bad I couldn't get it in original games because fuck you trade system.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
lol how do you punch something that can throw your ass around without even touching you.
you tell mewtwo to ponder one of life's great questions. like how many chameleons are there around us now if they can blend into surroundings and how many chameleons have you seen without knowing?

then you punch him

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
CHARRO DID THE ENTIRE POINT OF THIS THREAD JUST COMPLETELY SIDESWIPE YOUR BRAIN

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Someone's mad that they didn't save for hours before finding him in the cave then killed him by accident trying to weaken him for an ultra ball.

Next time, don't use your master ball on Articuno.
false

i caught my mewtwo in RBY with a pokeball and then released it

all things come to an end, even a pseudo-god like mewtwo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)