Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, my eyes must have skipped the top of your pm. Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: I counted the votes... I think we are about 2 votes away from majority.

yeah, as far as i can see it's basically filch -1 as she can only do it twice whereas filch could do the same thing 5 times,(i think) and of course she's on the ministry.

Wow so I missed alot. Sorry bout that, baseball practice and FIRST, if anyone knows what that is, has been keeping me busy. If anyone noticed my absence, I'm back. If not, well I'm back.

Night 14 has ended. (:O)

The union of the few remaining people within Hogwarts' walls was never as energetic as this morning. Two bodies were in the Great Hall once again. There was no need for explanation or guesses this time: quickly the Headmaster inspected their belongings.

Pat's hood was taken off, and his large amount of blonde hair as well as his sinister and arrogant face was revealed, unchanged during the jump between life and death. His piece of parchment was one that the remnants of Hogwarts were unfamiliar with.

Pat, you are Lucius Malfoy.
Your alliance is variable.

You have not one, not two, but three faces.

You are a pure blood, loyal servant of Lord Voldemort, and wish nothing more than for the right genealogy of wizards to overwhelm this world, to control it, to eliminate all those who are not worthy of living.

You are befriended with Cornelius Fudge, having "donated" hundreds of gallons to stay on good terms and stay out of accusing court cases.

You wish to see your family survive the war unscathed, and fear for your own life as well. You know the power of Dumbledore and those allied with them.

You are unsure of who to side with, but do not worry: there is still time. You will be able to switch alliances freely until I tell you you cannot anymore. Until then, you must PM me where you will be placing your loyalties. Even if you wish for that to remain unchanged, you should PM me.

When I lock you onto a side, I will bring you in touch with the most important member on the side you have chosen. I will not tell you beforehand when I am going to lock you in.

On Pat's arm, Lord Voldemort's Dark Mark was found, proving that Pat had been allied with the Death Eaters.

While this death was obviously welcome to the innoncents among the survivors, the other death was not. Lord_Sunday had fallen, and not without protest, as made evident by the trails of blood leading away from the place where he rested. It had taken the Death Eaters all their might to take down this man, but they had done it.

He had not one but two pieces of parchment with him.

Lord_Sunday, you are Kingsley Shacklebolt.
You are allied with Hogwarts.

Kingsley Shacklebolt is one of the most noble and righteous men of any age. You lead the fight against both Death Eaters and corrupt Ministry Workers with the help of the inner circle of the Order of the Phoenix. There is a problem, however. In the bedlam that is Hogwarts infiltrated by the Ministry and Lord Voldemort’s Death Eaters, you have lost contact with your Order of the Phoenix contacts in the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. For now, you must focus all of your energy and powers on locating as many of them as possible before they are found and killed by your enemies.

Each night, you can PM me the name of one player you suspect may be a member of the Order. If you are correct, a message will be sent by Owl Post, not the most secure method of communication but all the wizarding world has left, to your target informing them of your presence and their status as a member of the Order of the Phoenix.

Once you have located a few members of the Order you will be free to turn your mighty powers against your enemies, but for now their safety is your primary concern.

The second piece merely said:
To do:
- stop anti-Mudblood laws from processing
- ask Arthur what's for dinner at The Burrow tonight
- think up a new trail on the search for Sirius Black
- find the third and last required member from the Order of the Phoenix so I can start killing those foul Ministry Workers and Death Eaters during the night
- get another earring at Diagon Alley

In his bag they also found a familiar blazing symbol: an orb made of glass, with a small flame inside that felt warm when you touched it. It was bigger than the one that had been found on Judgement. One could quickly deduce that these orbs were what made you a member of the Order.

With the deaths of a cunning foe and a powerful ally that almost reached his goal, another night had ended, and another discussion would start. The end of the war was closing in, but the question was: in whose favor?

Day 14 begins.

I got nothing from inspection this time: I however suspect Kade Zonglo... It seems he is ministry. How did I come to this conclusion?

On page 31 I decided to lynch Mastadi... Kade said that I might not be 100% trustworthy, but he still voted for Mastadi without too much trouble.

Page 33: I voted for Pidgeot... he lynched him without question.

Page 35: Kade refuses to lynch GTS due to lack of proof. He has an argument over lynching GTS, and refused to take my test. I could not give him the test before Mekkah told me to no longer do it.

In conclusion: I am 98% sure that Kade is alligned with the ministry.

To back up my argument I searched past lynches.

Page 9: Kade voted for aamto instead of ministry Obi. He then tried to get people to change their votes to aamto instead of Obi.

Page 14: By this time Tooth is trusted by everyone. He lynches Max another ministry. Kade does not participate in the vote. However this could be due to lack of time.

Page 15: Well it didn't take too long after the lynch for Kade to tell Tooth he now trusted him. So he probably did have time to lynch max

Page 17: Gsumbreon is lynched... another ministry: Again Kade does not vote.

So does anyone else see a trend here? It so far seems whenever a ministry was up Kade did not vote for him/her. When I put up Mastadi, and Pidgeot he voted for them without fail. When I put up another ministry Kade spoke up against it.

Edit: Also on page 20 he finally decided to lynch Adamant Torterra: a ministry. He probably decided that not participating in that lynch could make him a suspect.

EDIT: Forgot to add the vote lol
Lynch Kade Zonglo

Pretty good point there. Inspector better fucking get someone soon. =/

I'd like to see Kade's response to be honest. Although that is some pretty good evidence there. Typical bad mafia playing.

Lynch Kade Zonglo

My guess is that Kade will try to defend himself by pointing out that he did vote for X ministry during X day... however like I said, he probably figured it out by page 20 that he needed to actually follow the bandwagon or he would be found out as ministry eventually.

I've been active and have posted every day I think but I'll post anyway to tell you that I'm still active and that I'm not needed on this shitlist! Should I also send a PM?

lynch Kade Zonglo

I got nothing from inspection this time: I however suspect Kade Zonglo... It seems he is ministry. How did I come to this conclusion?

On page 31 I decided to lynch Mastadi... Kade said that I might not be 100% trustworthy, but he still voted for Mastadi without too much trouble.

Page 33: I voted for Pidgeot... he lynched him without question.

Page 35: Kade refuses to lynch GTS due to lack of proof. He has an argument over lynching GTS, and refused to take my test. I could not give him the test before Mekkah told me to no longer do it.

In conclusion: I am 98% sure that Kade is alligned with the ministry.

To back up my argument I searched past lynches.

Page 9: Kade voted for aamto instead of ministry Obi. He then tried to get people to change their votes to aamto instead of Obi.

Page 14: By this time Tooth is trusted by everyone. He lynches Max another ministry. Kade does not participate in the vote. However this could be due to lack of time.

Page 15: Well it didn't take too long after the lynch for Kade to tell Tooth he now trusted him. So he probably did have time to lynch max

Page 17: Gsumbreon is lynched... another ministry: Again Kade does not vote.

So does anyone else see a trend here? It so far seems whenever a ministry was up Kade did not vote for him/her. When I put up Mastadi, and Pidgeot he voted for them without fail. When I put up another ministry Kade spoke up against it.

Edit: Also on page 20 he finally decided to lynch Adamant Torterra: a ministry. He probably decided that not participating in that lynch could make him a suspect.

EDIT: Forgot to add the vote lol
Lynch Kade Zonglo
I do not fault your suspicion, but please take no offense if I defend myself. I will try to organize this the best I can to counter-point your attacks against me.

1. The Mastadi lynch. I'm actually confused by this point, in that I'm not sure whether Mastadi is sinistry and as such, whether I acted too protective or too willing to lynch him. I could check the front page yes but I feel I do no have much time left and I'd rather not waste it. Anywho, if Mastadi is ministry, then isn't the fact I lynched him without much argument a point for me(innocence)? If he isn't Ministry, then the fact I questioned you etc? I mean really, at that point you were relatively unknown, with no proof to back up your claim of being Tooths 'replacement', compounded by the fact Tooth never mentioned you as a even remotely trustable source.

2. The pidgeot lynch. I take offense to your claim I lynched without question. I always question, and I'm pretty sure I made the argument that lynching randomly was against our benefit. And if I recall correctly, Pidgeot ended up being a student, Lily Potter of
all people. And it was you who initiated that lynch, wasn't it?

3. It is regretful that GTS ended up being ministry, however, excuse me for not wanting to lynch someone without proof except for a hunch of yours. That kind of thinking got Pidgeot killed. As for refusing to take your test, I refused nothing. It is not my fault Mekkah decided your test was game-breaking, but remember I had no issue with taking your test once it was proven to be a reliable way of proving innocence. And as for you not being able to give it to me before then, you agreed to my stipulations, though you make it seem as though I refused to respond to your request at all, and we both know that is not the case.

4. Aamto and Obi. Really now, this was like 3 weeks ago, before anyone knew anything about who to trust and who not to trust. Excuse me for making a bad decision 2 days into my first mafia game. I will admit it was stupid, but I had no basis to go by except that Obi was apprently some noturious mafia player. I'm sure there were plenty of other people who reacted in the same fashion.

5. As for the lynches I did not participate in, time restraints do play a big factor. I try to check Smogon everyday but with baseball practice, FIRST, the IB program, and my actual social life, it is sometimes challenging. Regretebbly, I sometimes log on only to just miss a lynch, which isn't to hard to imagine considering once Tooth was proven to be our go to man, lynches could be completed well within the time I log off at night to the time I get back from school/practice.

6. In conclusion, while I understand how certain instances can make me seem suspicious, and I guess I'm glad you took the time to background check me cuz its shows your serious, don't. I have to say I feel somewhat singled out, though I suppose thats my problem for being as untrusting as I have been. So yeah, I'm sure when looked at from this angle I seem horrible, but idk, I've never outed an innocent and cuased thier unjust death so meh, leave to you guys to decide. EDITED FOR LEGIBILITY

Mastadi was a DE and you lyhnched him without trouble. Pidgeot was a student and you lynched him without trouble. You trusted both of my lynches without fail.

However with Tooth you did not trust his first three lynches and they were all ministry. So why did you trust me right away but not Tooth? Was it because I didn't lynch your ministry buddies right away?

Then when I lynched GTS you fought against it. Again to protect your ministry buddies.

Also I checked: You simply posted: Lynch Pidgeot (although you could just edit it now I guess but we would all see that it was edited recently)

The Pidgeot lynch as I said was based of something tooth told me before he died, dont blame me that tooth was wrong.

Also I am singling you out because you were the only one to protect GTS, although you said nothing of my other lynches.

edit: If I am wrong then sorry, but I really doubt I am wrong.

I should check this thread more often.

I haven't yet decided what you're all about kira, I'll admit you have some good contacts, and are good at putting together information, but this does not prove that I can put my trust in you. The GTS lynch makes up for the pigeot lynch, so I'm close to my decision.

As for Kade, the evidence is quite good, and he is leaning towards the dark side (I <3 starwars) but I'm hesitant to lynch so quickly. Now is not the time to make mistakes, we need to be absolutly sure

Understood Galahad. Take the time you need to reach a decision.

edit: Just remember that I didnt just decide to lynch Kade. I realized he was against GTS, and then backtracked to the beginning to see if he lynched against any ministry. Like I said, there is a slight chance that Kade is good and simply did suspicious things without meaning to. I however think it is more likely that he is ministry.

Mastadi was a DE and you lyhnched him without trouble. Pidgeot was a student and you lynched him without trouble. You trusted both of my lynches without fail.

However with Tooth you did not trust his first three lynches and they were all ministry.

Then when I lynched GTS you fought against it.
Can I just point out the absurdity in mentioning Pidgeot when you were the one who suggested we lynch him(?) in the first place? As for my hesitation concerning lynches, again somedays I am very constrained time wise, others I am not. You've picked out my instances of suspicion, but where are my instances of nonsuspicion? What about the fact that I originally didn't want to lynch Pidgeot, that I like evidence before my decisions. Yes some lynches I put up no argument, that doesn't mean I didn't have one with myself. I always try to reserve judgement until I truly suspect someone, but sometimes theres no point. Why bother thinking about if someones innocent or not if they only need 2 votes to be lynched. There's no saving that person, if anything by not lynching quickly I'm merely holding up the game. Sure I don't want someone to unjustly die but even I realize that somwtimes the game needs to be progressed before more action can be made. I'm not saying don't be suspicious, if anything I commend you for it, and yeah I've made some mistakes about my choices, but who here hasn't. I know you have Kira, but I don't hold that against you, except you know to defend my own self from you. Edit: I'll trust you that I didn't defend pidgeot, but I know I defended someone that was worth defending. And again, I'm not really blaming you for Pidgeots death, just if your gonna use it as evidence against me, at the very least can I remind people who it was that suggested it? EDIT: Btw, when you asked me to take your test did I say soemthing like: "Does your test involve writing my name in your notebook?" I wasn't sure if I did and I'd be really mad if I didn't, just cuz I like Deathnote and your namesake and though its not that good of a joke, I really wanted to say it.

I love how you kept out the part where I said: I BASED THE FUCKING PIDGEOT LYNCH OFF WHAT TOOTH TOLD ME BEFORE HE DIED.

Dont blame me. Tooth is the one that suspected him you idiot. I was just following up on it.

Also how did you conveniently miss all of those lynches by Toothache that were against ministry, but you did not miss a single one of mine when I did not lynch a ministry?

edit: Also can you space out your sentences like I do? It is annoying to read it in the way you posted it.

edit V.2: I respect your right to defend yourself just like I did with GTS. I guess we will see who is right after the lynch or at the end of the game (if people somehow decide not to lynch you)

I love how you kept out the part where I said: I BASED THE FUCKING PIDGEOT LYNCH OFF WHAT TOOTH TOLD ME BEFORE HE DIED.

Dont blame me. Tooth is the one that suspected him you idiot. I was just following up on it.

Also how did you conveniently miss all of those lynches by Toothache that were against ministry, but you did not miss a single one of mine when I did not lynch a ministry?

edit: Also can you space out your sentences like I do? It is annoying to read it in the way you posted it.

edit V.2: I respect your right to defend yourself just like I did with GTS. I guess we will see who is right after the lynch or at the end of the game (if people somehow decide not to lynch you)
Well actually in my edit I recoginized it wasn't your fault, just you know, it still happened. No need for yelling, which I mean in this case seems liek something I should be doing instead of you. Also, as for following his hunch, well thats partly why I try to be suspicious, cuz you never know when peoples information might be wrong (like now). Also, I apologize for my spacing, though I'm not sure what you mean by spacing like you. Do you double space between words?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)