Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say I'm not a DE but it won't matter since if Basics is mafia, then there is one left and they know who the students are by then. Assuming everyone believes me, that would be Lord Gloom or Extrasensory. As Kira pointed out, Extrasensory lives in Austrailia, so I guess it could work either way. That leaves Lord Gloom. I'm not accusing him, just pointing that out. So, once again, I'll trust Kira and lynch Basics

Day 16 has ended.

All survivors of the past weeks pointed their wands to a lone student sitting in the corner, staring into nothing. "It was you!" one of them shouted. "You murdered our friends!" Basics did not react, as if ignoring a bully. "I will make you pay for this!" said one of the others. "Crucio!" It could have been a farting spell, for Basics remained immobile. All nine of the others gathered around him and killed him at once. Basics fell over, dead in an instant, but it seemed to have made little difference.

After rumbling through his belongings, Dumbledore noted that this was not the kind of Student he wished to have taking his classes.

Night 17 begins.

Well, that sucks. I need to be honest with you guys. The people on my could go either way list, and my people I suspect to be DE list hardly ever posted. As a result the only thing I have to go on is who they voted for. Basics was suspected because of a couple of his votes.

Well I think that was also my first mistake in 3 days so lets hope that doesn't happen again.

Night 17 has ended.

The students of Hogwarts could never get used to the sight of another body in their middle. Pim was there, face upwards with a rather clueless expression. No one's stomach could bear breakfast this morning, as one more suspect would have to be lynched. The number advantage Hogwarts had was growing smaller as time went on...

Pim's parchment confirmed him to be a Student, and the glowing orb showed he was one of Kingsley's lost companions.

Day 17 begins.

Updated List

People I know are clean: Hipmonlee, Fishin, Melon, porygon3

People that could go either way: Extrasensory (he does live in Australia so I will give him the BOTD)

People that I suspect to be DE: Zenigame, Lord Gloom

Lord Gloom was moved because as soon as I said I suspected him for being inactive he suddenly starts posting more often as if to make himself seem innocent. Those are suspicious actions imo....

I will not start the lynch right away. I will look back at the posts again.

Edit: IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO THAT MIGHT HELP PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID TO SHARE IT. If you highly suspect someone or have any incriminating evidence then post it... we need to get rid of the last two mafia members before our numbers grow too small.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah to Lynch Lord Gloom makes sense to me, looking at his posts..

Of the three, the only one that tried to lynch a DE at any point was Zenigame.

LG I think lynched Mastadi right at the end.. And said "I guess"

Have a nice day.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
With small numbers come quicker conferences. Within an extremely brief amount of time the remaining residents of Hogwarts quickly point towards Lord Gloom for their target. Unfortunately, quicker conferences do not mean more accurate lynches. There is another gasp from the crowd as the parchment on his body identifies him as a Student. With another of their number down and the remaining Death Eaters seeming to remain invisible to the few remaining students, things begin to look desperate. The residents sulk back to their dorms for sleep.

Night 18 has fallen.

Yeah to Lynch Lord Gloom makes sense to me, looking at his posts..

Of the three, the only one that tried to lynch a DE at any point was Zenigame.

LG I think lynched Mastadi right at the end.. And said "I guess"

Have a nice day.
That "I guess" was one of the reasons I moved him back down to my suspected list. I didn't notice the never voted a DE before, nice catch. I am more confident now that he will be a DE.

Edit: I just saw the post above me.... FUCK.... I will update my list in two minutes

Edit 2:

People I know are clean: Hipmonlee, Fishin, Melon, porygon3

People that could go either way: Zenigame (according to Hip he voted out DE's often)

People that I suspect to be DE: Extrasensory

I made my post 1 minute after the BM's so I didnt see it. I feel like an idiot. Anyway let's pray a student doesnt die tonight... BG PLEASE TRUST YOUR GUT AND PROTECT SOMEONE TO PREVENT US FROM LOSING NUMBERS!

It's ok Porygon. I thought the same thing about Lord Gloom, as did Hip.

I think Extrasensory is next. He might live in Australia but that could also be his alibi for not being mafia.

Night 18 has ended.

As Dumbledore opened the large doors of the Great Hall, he almost tripped over a blazing orb that was lying around. The remaining students feared the worst, and indeed, Fishin was succesfully murdered last night. His parchment showed him to be a Student, and the orb that almost sent Dumbledore to the hospital wing confirmed he was another one of the Order members the late Kingsley had been looking for.

Day 18 begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)