Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have no idea what role obi is, but you have to realize who you are dealing with lol. Obi is going to stir the pot whether he is mafia, bodyguard, villager or even argus filch. Its true we have no other leads, but dont just kill him cause he is trying to make this game interesting.

EDIT: if obi ends up being mafia this looks bad on me but really i just dont want to see all the interesting people die. Shiv is already dead :(

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Jackal is 100% correct. Whether I vote Obi or not depends on whether I believe he would really try to sacrifice himself this early in the game. I suggest we don't vote him, the other mafia will surely target him next night anyway.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
And if they don't they'll target me instead.

I also know what role Obi is, otherwise I wouldn't lynch him on a whim, or this early

I see your point Jackal, but regardless of how interesting it would be to leave Obi alive, I'd rather lynch a mafia rather than randomly hitting a student or someone aligned with Hogwarts.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think there's no reason not to trust Tooth. If Obi's not mafia, then he'll fall under suspicion, and we'll have a mafia either way.

EDIT2: Lynch Obi.

The only reason i changed my lynch to aamto in the first place is because i believe tooth, and he said that he hadn't finished the books so i thought to follow his ideas? I dont know if that means i'm mafia, or that i'm too trusting, but whatever.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Actually I'm not an inspector role. I just happen to be a member of the Weasley family, Fred. The only reason I know what Obi is, is he also happens to be Percy. The only person I can completely guarantee to be clean is my brother George, but I won't reveal who he is and take his secret to the grave.

While keeping my other brother alive might be beneficial for getting Ministry knowledge, Obi is a dangerous player, and would take over if Fudge died so he would be even more dangerous in that case.

If Hagrid would be so kind as to protect me, since I'm almost certain I'll be targeted tonight by at least the Ministry. Also I suspect Kira to be a Death Eater so if you might wanna inspect him too. It will give us a target to lynch in the 2nd day

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i deleted my post to not blow toothaches cover to not make him a target, but now that we are all out in the open, doesnt even matter.

lynch obi

If Hagrid would be so kind as to protect me, since I'm almost certain I'll be targeted tonight by at least the Ministry. Also I suspect Kira to be a Death Eater so if you might wanna inspect him too. It will give us a target to lynch in the 2nd day
Why do you suspect Kira? Just wondering, it would be good if he was inspected anyway, if he is at all suspicious.

edit: lynch aamto

Someone has asked me to delete my post for some reason.

Edit: Inspector, I still want you to inspect me but please do not reveal yourself to anyone except maybe Tooth if he is truly innocent.

lynch obi

Also, how do you expect Kira of being mafia? Get him checked anyways, as there are little targets this early on in the game, and could help a bit I guess.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, at least with my death you'll know aamto is a liar and likely a mafian. My guess would be that he's in the group of whatever he didn't accuse me of being, just in case he ended up being right. However, I never PMed aamto with anything of the sort (or really anything else since the game began). Shiv has a real log, but come on, do you really think I'd actually come out like that? I was so obviously joking, but I guess I shouldn't do that when a bunch of idiots think I'm so stupid as to say "Hey guys I"m a Death Eater!" and be telling the truth. How many times do I have to explain that there is no reason to come out with anything n1 before people understand it?

Actually, reading again, I've noticed something about aamto. When we play IRC mafia, he uses "pendejos" whenever he or his ally is getting lynched. Now, I'm not his ally (as I am convinced he is mafia), but maybe he thinks I am? I had gotten some information that perhaps one (or both) of the mafia groups didn't know who all their allies are, which leads me to believe aamto is, in fact, part of whatever group you are accusing me of being.

For this reason, !vote aamto

Please, use your reason.

Consider the people most inclined to lynch me with no evidence.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, I have no information on Toothache. You'd think I would know who my brother is.

To lynch me, you have to accept the following propositions:

1) I am mafia
2) They created a character that knows I am mafia
3) I don't know who they are
4) They are allied with the students

What this all means is that I am a useless character. I am pretty much guaranteed to be lynched day 1, if you accept all of the above as being true.

Or, you could just accept that aamto is a liar and wants to get me lynched, like he always does.

Which one is more likely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)