Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
People I know are clean: Hipmonlee, Melon, porygon3

People that could go either way: Zenigame (according to Hip he voted out DE's often)

People that I suspect to be DE: Extrasensory

We keep on losing numbers... but we are down to the last two on our list. We can't be wrong this time. Those at the top of the list proved themselves to be clean so it can only be Zenigame and extrasensory.

Our drop in numbers doesn't matter, there is no way the mafia can win this.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
The mafia could win this if they are among the people you know are clean list.

I think we need to look carefully at peoples posts in this thread..

Have a nice day.

Yes but I know you are clean... Melon I am pretty sure was inspected by Tooth, and he did mention *shot*

The only ones not cleared that are alive are Zenigame and Extrasensory.

Sorry, Mekkah... I forgot I couldnt mention the thing

I'd like to see as little from that dumbass test as possible. I'm not confirming or denying its success or anything, I just don't want it.

(that's all I edited out)

also we're over 1000 replies :)

Day 18 has ended.

Dumbledore pointed to Doomsday. "It's him!" Everyone killed Doomsday. He died. Doomsday was Dobby. "Oops! Better next time buddy!"

Day 18 begin.

edit: Ok looking back I realized I am really stupid. Hip is right. What we need to do is look back at the posts. I just actually realized how small our numbers are... I thought we could afford another mistake but I am wrong. I am deleting my lynch vote. I will look back at EVERY SINGLE POST and determine who our next lynch should be.

Disregard all that I said before.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
This is why you need to check posts in this thread Kira. Remember your mole hunting scheme? Gorm gets killed and nobody else, so either Gorm targetted himself, or he targeted me.

Some other points, I was one of the strongest voices arguing to lynch Aamto over Obi on the first night.

And if you look, I didnt vote for basics. I did have a problem with it, I just didnt say anything because he died before I got the chance to check. It was actually what encouraged me to be more agressive about this stuff, since if you look, Basics had been one of the first to accuse Ae Sakura of being DE.

So here is what we ought to be doing - looking carefully at peoples posting history.

Only problem with that is, Extrasensory has almost no posting history whatsoever..

Nobody at least vote me before I get the chance to defend myself properly.

[edit] - ok you edited your post..

Have a nice day.

Sorry Hip... what happened was I got a little cocky. I thought we would have won either way with our numbers... I neglected to see what would happen if we messed up again. Sorry... and yes, I shortly realized after my dumbass posts that you did want Aamto over Obi (I noticed that when I went back to check GTS long ago)

I did not see that Basics/AE sakura thing... I think you should take over with the post history for me. You seem to be better at it

So... Zenigame? Also I think the lack of posting only adds to the "Extra is DE" theory. I mean if he doesn't post often then he could be trying to hide.

edit: Looking back at Extra's post history he did at one point state "One of these days I am going to get into forum mafia and not be a villy" Either he was telling the truth, or he decided to say that and then hide. People would take the never posting as simply a bored student who just doesn't play the game due to a shit role (no offense but unless you are in a position like me, being a student kind of sucks) Anyway if he did that then we of course would never think of him as a mafia. I think that is what he did in this case.

Oh... I thought you meant it in a way like "Well he did vote for Aamto but still he could be DE"

Plus it is not unheard of for a mafia to vote out their fellow members. Look at Akuchi and MR.378. They voted out tons of ministry to make themselves look like students.

EDIT: Hmm, well I have spent a lot of time like Hip going over everything in my head... I think what I said before about "Extrasensory trying to hide himself by pretending to be a villy" at the beginning is correct...

If Hip decides against it then I will delete my vote later. I dont think I am wrong this time. There is no way I can be wrong 3 nights in a row... Extra and Zeni are the only two left. I checked everyone on the clean list AGAIN, and their is nothing suspicious with how they acted, and they already proved themselves once before.

Going by this it must be Extra and Zeni unless I am missing something about someone on the clean list. If I had to pick 1 person on the clean list I trust the least then it would have to be Porygon3. Anyway without further ado...

hm. have fun with that.

well, it's obvious that you've missed something, so you're going to be down to 3 students when i get lynched. then it's another kill for the death eaters, bringing it down to 2 a side, and they can effectively tie the voting and kill during the night, so they'll probably win the game.

whatever.

Fuck this is so annoying.
Knowing that if we make one wrong move, we'll lose, is pretty damn scary.
Looking through posts can't help much here. I think our best chance is a shot in the dark.

Lynch Extrasensory

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
Lynch Extrasensory

I dont think he said anything that doesnt make me more convinced he is mafia. He isnt trying to help us, just not get lynched. To me that says Death Eater.

Have a nice day.

I changed my vote to lynch extrasensory

That is a pretty good point Hip. Anyway I do think Zenigame is also mafia so it looks like we win this game. I really hope Zeni is, otherwise it has to be Porygon3... which would be sad for me since I trusted him this whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)