Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 1 has ended.

With the sleep (or lack thereof) still mirrored in their eyes, the pupils of Hogwarts stumbled down from their common rooms into the Great Hall. And on the ground between two tables lay a long-nosed, black-robed person. The excitement could almost be touched as most of the Students figured this would mean it was a Death Eater that was murdered tonight.

However, upon closer inspection, the room fell silent. In his trunk, they found several bottles with scary-looking potions, and...a flask with a letter. Someone quickly smashed the bottle, and read out the piece of parchment:

Shiv, you are Severus Snape.
You are allied with Hogwarts.

You are one of Dumbledore's bravest men, and you have taken it upon yourself to use that toughness to protect those who are sealed deep into your heart. She is the reason you allied with him, and did not stay in Lord Voldemort's camp of Death Eaters. You happen to be a very skilled Legilimens, so no one is able to figure out what part you play in the big picture.

However, if the reason for which you were fighting is lost, you turn insane. As a consequence, your alliance will switch to Death Eaters, as nothing stops you anymore. Lord Voldemort will find you when this happens, I will take care of that.

They looked for clues that could hint to the person that took Shiv's life, but the one who did it had already cleared up all evidence.

Day 1 begins.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
it's LEGILIMENS, not LEGIMENS. jesus christ. first some crazy name for the phoenix that is no where near fawkes and now this. i'm getting perturbed.

edit: wait, i might be wrong. im really hung over and can't reach my bookcase to double check.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay, that's not good. Or is it? It didn't say he had any actual powers, other than he seemed to be a villager that would become mafia if that 'role' died.

Although i do find it hilarious that Shiv died first =/

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
looks like obi is trying to play his tricks again:

[12:53:35] <Obi> Sup my fellow Death Eater!
[12:53:38] <Obi> (lol)
[12:53:59] <Obi> I happen to have it on good authority that you are, in fact, Lucius Malfoy.
[12:54:13] <Shiv> um, you are, wrong.
[12:54:37] <Shiv> whoever would say that i am lucius malfoy lol
[12:54:48] <Obi> Draco Malfoy, of course
[12:55:05] <Shiv> i see well looks like he's wrong!

last time he did all that he was mafia :)
Since it was evident that Shiv was clean, I'm inclined to believe this

aamto said:
i heard obi going on about he was mafia and gonna kill all the students. no i'm not lying i swear.
I think it's pretty clear what evidence we have points in Obi's direction.

EDIT: Lynch Obi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)