Harry Potter Mafia

Looks like Gormenghast wasn't going to walk away from the judgement of the masses so easily: more than half of the people pointed at him when Dumbledore asked who was to be killed. For a second, he hesitated, wondering if it was right to execute people like this. Still deep in thoughts, Dumbledore examined Gormenghast's possessions. What he found was a letter, but not the one he wrote. It was a letter that instructed its reader to infiltrate Hogwarts and throw a monkey wrench in Dumbledore's plans, signed with the name of Cornelius Fudge.

Gormenghast was a Ministry Worker.

Night 2 begins.

Yeah, shiv does seem to be proven right yet again. However, I'm still reserving my judgement about him; i got a feeling he's just giving the masses a few easy mafia kills to trust him before he turns onto the students. I don't know, gorm seemed to reveal himself faaar to easily...

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
timw06 if you're suspicious of me I don't see why you didn't post my response in this forum.

My response:

"What information do you require?"

I didn't give anything away and hoped to gain information from you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)